True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost - episode #431

Markets gain after Donald Trump's press conference. 8 days left of Obama! BuzzFeed falls for "Fake News" that was conceived on Sup Forums (Sup Forums); even CIA falls for it (John McCain sent it to FBI)! Obama's has his farewell speech; refers to self 75 times. Is Mark Zuckerberg thinking about running for President? Ghost opens up the phone lines to discuss the "Fake News" narrative that has blown up in the media's face. Your calls, Twitter shoutouts and Radio Graffitti!

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/01/11/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-431

Get in here fruitbowls!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HN5i_n_7aoA
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2008/01/12/true-conservative-republian-radio-hosted-by-ghost
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:KjvT0m6m4vkJ:https://twitter.com/trsprudence &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

10 MINUTES

do people actually listen to this Alex Jones wannabe?

Trade limit broke, who made more Shekels today in the market after Trump's speech?

errryy day

True Capitalist Radio is now Live!

Ghost talks about what moves money, explains how and why it moves and most importantly how to put that in your pocket. If you want to make money you need to invest.

Fuck ghost and fuck kike people

I expect lots of pee references

I also expect someone to play

youtube.com/watch?v=HN5i_n_7aoA

Anyone here in his inner-circle?

I actually thought about joining it but I didn't wanna give my credit card info to this shady website

is he at least telling you its very high risk?

>Not being in the IC
It's like you don't really like the show or something.

Yes and you put money you do not mind losing. The first thing he told us is to not play with scared money.

we got troll of the year and """"""""""""""""""""chatroom"""""""""""""""""""" of the year for 2017

I joined when it was cheaper. I think it was money well spent because i wanted to support the show

I do but not enough to give him $40

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA BITCH NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA WATERMELON

damn, i guess it is ctr birthday

alright, i know i wont convice you following advice of a random guy on the internet who faces no reprocosions if you lose your money, but please, just research day trading closely, and why and how most daytraders dont make better returns than index

What's wrong with this guy? Who the fuck listens to him? How does he have time to do this?

>Not using a prepaid debit card

C'mon leaf

Holy shit you're right
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2008/01/12/true-conservative-republian-radio-hosted-by-ghost

He's a machine

Because he makes his own energy

He doesnt need coffee or energy drinks like you, he energizes himself

dude dont talk to me unless i have my coffee

SHUT UP SHUT YOU FRUITBOWL HIPSTER SHUT UP

in February ghost will 100% conveniently forget about his prediction of falling market i guarantee it

That will be if the fed raises rates like crazy

Here's to hoping for some god-tier pissing splices

You expect him to be 100% right 100% of the time?

Pissgate had nothing to do with Sup Forums.

>like crazy
i mean i know you nothing about central banking or how the markets work(if fed WOULD THEORETICALLY hike up rates with 100% in february markets would be crashed when the news of that hit and not when the actual event happened)because your opinions come from ghost.
2. central banks will not jack up rates like crazy because all fed does is try to target wicksellian interest rate, which will be very low in foreseeable future unless there is a supply shock
+ their inflation rather is like 2% do you honestlyu think a big hike in interest rates would help them?

just hope ghost picks the right stocks for you

Cotton is down.
Looks like there's not going to be any "Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Bitch Nigga" raids.

cool story bro

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:KjvT0m6m4vkJ:https://twitter.com/trsprudence &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

i expect him to be realistic and admit he does not know when the new contraction will hit, kinda like how most smart economists and bankers do.

I'm hoping some of us will get our anti-Cleveland calls in, cuz we know that fat bitch will be back to hog the phone lines for RG again.

I can't wait for Ghost to go "REEEEEEEEEEE" over #GoldenShowers

Anyone got any screenshots?

Rev up those urinal cake curator names guys.

>Ghost believes Sandy Hook was fake

Fucking retard. Does he believe every conspiracy under the sun?

Cut the Cleveland and fast food jokes already. They're as dead beaten as nickelback and the pokemon bike tune.

HERE WE GO

HE MENTIONED GOLDEN SHOWER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>moon landing was faked
>michelle obama is a dude
he doesnt belive earth is flat !

>he doesnt belive earth is flat !

Yet.

Exactly! Where's the fresh material? They've been put on the sidelines for most of this week, and that I find bullshit!

SIT

ON

MY

LAP

Yes

>Ghost believes Sandy Hook was fake
>>moon landing was faked
>>michelle obama is a dude
>he doesnt belive earth is flat !
Now I just need to hear if Ghost believes in the Holocaust.

Ring in and ask?

>Your mulatto way out

>im not a racist
>obama is a fucking mulatto.

I'm not man enough, so I'll wait until the next "Ask Ghost" segment.

>golden microphone for containing bronies in 1 place for 3hrs a day

Not enough Trump peepee jokes

POO POO PEE PEE GIVE ME TENDIES

Ehm sori i ete dem all

>trump's yellow smile

>i get no respect i tells ya

Ghost confirmed 4 Boondocks fan

BURNIN HIM OUT!

NO WE ARE NOT
NO WE ARE NOT
NO WE ARE NOT
NO WE ARE NOT
NO WE ARE NOT

RECOUNT BOYS

FUCK YOU TEUTONIC PLAGUE
Sup Forums is not the Cleveland troll

how many additional votes will we receive in the "recount"?

JILF 2017

teutonic is such a fucking nigger

>tfw recount

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS HABBENING

A Ghostie recount in Sup Forums's favor? How quaint.

Damn it I wanted a shoutout

SoverignCitizenGhost

anyone got proof its Teutonic?

>he recited the order
He just never learns does he?

>Ghost didn't read Wizz Master 3000

Why?

>joining a paid circlejerk led by a wheelchair bound hambone
Are you retarded?

THESE POLL TROLL TERRORISTS NEED BRINGING DOWN A PEG

So is this it?

Are we Ghost's version of blaming the Russians for everything?

What the fuck is this shit I'm hearing.

ayy

the truth

Basically the day after Ghost goes on how the Russian shit is a falseflag he's pulling the same stunt with Showergate.

People have sick fucking kinks, news at eleven.

INFAMOUS

MEME MAGIC

PRAISE KECK

There's TCR fanfiction?

Interest rates need to go up to get money out of circulation to drive up the buying power of the usd. Does ghost address this

Oh shit
He's calling us out.

This is probably the best episode I have ever listened to. Thank you Ghost you are saving Sup Forums one thread at a time.

On many occasions yes.

>tfw just a kid

:^(

are we kids now, desu?

Then he knows a thing or two ill givem a listen thanks user

I am genuinely in love with Donald Trump. He is a beautiful, witty, and strong young man deserves to be America’s next president.

I frequently fantasize about him being Peter van Pels hiding with me.

Oh god, just imagine being deflowered by him on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were 4

Nine months later, I’ve got a massive bulging stomach from carrying his child inside of me and it seems like I’m gonna pop any moment now. My popped belly button makes it look like I’ve got a giant third boob where my stomach once was. I waddle around and can barely move half of the time. I’ve developed an insatiable craving for the Donald and he’s likewise developed a taste for my pussy. We’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. He lies down on your back, I strip off my almost comically too small clothes and kneels on top of him. I grab a hold of his rock hard Hugh Mungus cock, insert it deep inside of myself, and begin to ride him like a stallion. He feels the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on him but the indescribable pleasure of my tight pussy throbbing on his cock negates any discomfort. Donald grabs me by my pussy, holding on for dear life. He sinks into my beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, We’re both moaning with ever greater intensity, It won't be long now. Suddenly, I feel his cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as his cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside my Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. Donald and I both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, I lie next to him. Too exhausted to do anything else, he simply holds me in his warm embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just us, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

I dream of the beautiful face I have found in this place. So soft and sweet.

One day we will both die and our ashes will fly from an Aeroplane over the sea.
But for now we are young and all we want is lay in the sun, and count every beautiful thing we can see. Love to be in the arms of all I’m keeping here with him.

What a beautiful dream that could flash on the screen in a blink of an eye

Suddenly, I awaken from my slumber, opening my eyes to darkness. It takes a split second for my vision to readjust. I feel lonely and cold. Suddenly, I feel a pressure gathering my midsection. As the pressure becomes stronger and stronger, I clutch my belly try to avoid screaming. I feel a splash on my legs and foul smelling fluid comes rushing out. The pain is finally too much and I start to scream. Our hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. I cry his name, begging for help, begging for him. The noise. I’m louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. Through the tears, I can see Donald raise his finger to his lips, trying to tell me to be quiet. But the agony is too much for me to bear. I don’t care if I awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly, Donald stands up, squats like a slav, using my belly as an impromptu stool, and I feel his still cum-crusted cock being shoved right inside my mouth. At first, I try to scream even louder in surprise, but his circumcised 12.5%% Kosher Donald blocks my windpipe, reducing my screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, I bites down on hard on his meat with each contraction. Now he’s in pain too. With each contraction, I bite down harder It must feel like I’m gonna tear his cock right off. Eventually, I feel the pain subsides and I don’t bite down as much. Now I’m actually starting to enjoy it. You can feel my child kicking on his testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, I feel his cock starting to shake like a V-2 again, he pulls it out of my mouth just in time. He bust his steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing me like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains my mountaintops (all three of them), along with my hair and most of my face. I quietly giggle from the ironic amusement of it all. he giggles too.

Then, I feel a sharp pain shoot across my body. I’m having his baby. Donald looks at me, wishing he could bear all the pain for me, but all he can do is sit and watch. I touch my vulva, still oozing with cum from that great fucking he gave me a few hours ago. I feel a head of hair poking out. I fear that I might start screaming again, but I’ve gotten better control of the pain, thanks to him. A feeling of indescribable pleasure flows through my body. I begin to moan softly. Instead of experiencing excruciating agony, I’m experiencing an orgasm. The greatest orgasm I’ve ever had. I can see that Donald can’t help but grin as I keep pushing. As more of the head emerges, my moaning intensifies. Finally, I feel the massive head emerges from my vagina. I look down at my midsection and can see a face wrapped in an umbilical cord.I reach down and weakly try to pull the head out. Suddenly, Donald puts his hands around my pussy and the head and begin to help me pull. Desperately, I go into the next contraction with all of my energy, and push with everything inside of me. I feel everything. I feel the shoulders and hips and feet all slide down inside of me and pop out in one long push, with a rush of fluid behind it, and it feels amazing. I throw my head back with a rip-roaring orgasm that penetrates the very heart of my soul.

I look at the newborn now lying on the floor, it’s a boy. We have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and I realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, I don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. Donald gently lifts him up and place him on my semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds my breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. Donald can’t resist the urge anymore. His mouth lands right on top of my opposite breast, sucking first his own cum, but then my tasty milk. He looks into my ice blue eyes, I’m somewhat annoyed, but I’m too exhausted to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of our sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. He’s afraid the baby start shivering. He looks around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. He settles on my fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. I am definitely not be happy that he’s gonna ruin my favorite coat, but it’s for the best. I hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. He carefully wraps the little one in the coat and hand him to me, I continue to quietly feed him. I notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. I feel a sense of relief. We’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually Donald curls up next to me quietly and begin to doze off. Our secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, we can find a way to explain the night’s events to our parents and hope they don’t kill each other. We can somehow find a way to get our little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, we just rest, our first night as a family.

why is the chat disabled on brony network????

I want to socialize with anons

Oh god, just thinking about this is making me wet. The wettest I’ve ever gotten. Oh, I think I’m gonna… I’m gonna-

*Cums in Diary*

they want you to go to cytu

He got tired of all us spamming the chat calling him a nigger.