"fake news" is the biggest backfire the MSM has ever created

"fake news" is the biggest backfire the MSM has ever created

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybanter.com/author/justin-rosario/
theintercept.com/2017/01/11/the-deep-state-goes-to-war-with-president-elect-using-unverified-claims-as-dems-cheer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yep. There is a reason it sticks like glue to an obviously politically motivated news agency like CNN

>being this salty

>Ok, we're not going to use the word any longer so you guys stop using it as well

This is how they think it is going to play out

>LE EBIN FAGE NOOZ XDXDXDXD LOLOLOLOLOL

Fuck off OP

Trump supports aren't racist assholes you're just projecting dick head!

LOL

>beign this absolutely buttblasted

Fuck off CNN Jew.

nothing wrong with being racist
doesn't have any consequences for me.
maybe if you are a beta cuck poser and get called out like the little bitch you are.... then yeah.

How are you Straya?

Das raaaacist. #obsessed with race

Just check his articles and the day they were published. He is crying litterally every day about Trump.

thedailybanter.com/author/justin-rosario/

Fake user

>only 3.3k shares
KEK

You thought you were "free" to spew virtue signalling? Good cuck with that.

Nothing personnell, kiddo.

nice american digits

>beginnith

God I hate the left.

The most pissy bitches in the world.

>1776
Digits of liberty

Somehow I feel they knew pissgate was fake, so they let it spread it purposefully knowing about it, so later they could said "4CHANZ IS FAKE NEWS!!!!111 GUYS!!!!! SO EITHER PIZZAGATE IS FAKE OR PISSGATE IS REALZ!!!!111 XD XD"

>dailybanter
>can't handle the banter

Thought crimes won't have consequences much longer. Enforcing thought crimes has, and all totalitarian 'liberal' faggots will be but into gulags until they learn to behave.

The delusion of the left is just astounding.

>shut it down

>Just ban the President of the United States.
As if there was a more efficient way to commit suicide for a business.

I'm actually glad. The fake news shit stirrers have justified every decision I've made to support Trump up to this point in time. If that's not what they wanted then oops. If it is what they wanted then congratulations, you have actually achieved something with your well poisoning and earth scorching. Smooth transition my backside. Roughest transition ever and Obama is to blame, as well as his supporters. MAGA!

"I know you guys always advocate for the 1st amendment and so do we but we don't like Trump so he's not allowed free speech ok?"

>(((Pazienza)))

>(((rosario)))

What a surprise. a couple of Latino pakis are too lazy to build a wall

>google search "fake news
>click images
>see third result
Kek

The worst part is it doesn't change anything

People still believe and trust their MSM

>Sorry [person/people I don't like], but ...
Ah, the telltale sign of burning trash.

I hope BuzzFeed gets the Gawker treatment.

We are free to spew hatred though. It's protected under free speech.

Those are Italian surenames.

>pic related Andrea Pazienza

Literally shaking rn Sup Forums

jesus christ what a faggot

OOOOOOOOY VEEEEEEY MY GOLEEEEEEEMMMMMMMM

>co-opted by conservative media
journalism is fucking dead
it's all memes now

Using all those words when 4 letters were enough...

kek

>"real" news

WHAT HAVE WE DONE????

Protect us Kek

wait until google "corrects" the algorythm

This is what cancer looks like.
Fuck this gay planet.

i think they already did its not appearing for me

>Trump complains about rudeness
>Interrupts the interviewer perpetually

What a little bitch.

Trump is allowed to do that. He's the POTUS. Journalists are lucky they get an audience rather than Trump tweeting everything.

>donor daddy to a lesbian couple
He gives money to two women just because they say they lez out on a regular basis?

The only people I've noticed that have changed since the election are people that supported Bernie or voted for Hillary. They've doubled down on what is considered offensive and all seem to be on this wannabe witch hunt for these ultra-Nazi's that just don't fucking exist in the real world.

When do they mindbreak? It must be tiring for them.

CNN has long been official government propaganda, for those who haven't been paying attention. they have even trained military media personnel at their Atlanta offices.

and the most hilarious aspect of all of this, and it needs to become a meme right fucking now, is that our so-called intelligence agencies got trolled by Sup Forums faggots. what we have, ladies and germs, is FAKE GOVERNMENT. forget le FAKE NEWS meme, we have FAKE GOVERNMENT. OH MY FUCKING SIDES!!!

theintercept.com/2017/01/11/the-deep-state-goes-to-war-with-president-elect-using-unverified-claims-as-dems-cheer/

Here's the problem lefty fucknuts:

In the beginning I was neither racist nor an asshole. I was just a regular joe. Slightly right of center on economic issues and fairly liberal on social issues.

And then Obama was elected. And y'all chased away the racist. Which seemed good at the time. Then you decided that any criticism from the right was "racist". After that just being white and existing was racist. When I walked off in disgust a couple years ago you had gotten to the point where lefties were calling each other racist of they mentioned minorities in any light that wasn't the purest praise.

So you see, there no longer are any consequences to acting like a racist asshole because one is going to be treated as a racist asshole no matter what.

no guy, he came in a cup and the lesbos shoved it in thier fat vaginas to have an illegitimate child.

i can't see how is this Backlash; Trump will be president even if they still found a real video showing him having sex with a golden peasant.

Trump can't stand it when people punch back.

Good work, CNN. Show what is pissy bully he is.

They're already broken. I think we're at the point where it's purely about virtue signaling and they're competing for "who cares the most" all the while doing absolutely nothing.

>being born to lesbians while inheriting cuck genes from your "father"
I can't think of a worse fate right now desu.
This is literally crime against humanity and against nature.

After the vampire left, there was only clickbait left in his life.

But Sup Forums is fake news, if you can even call it news, and pizzagate is fake.

Is he /ourguy/

This person needs to be killed.

>Justin Rosario
>faggot

Fuck this cuckshill.

Its a low energy effort. Literally the most rudimentary term for anything that goes against the mainstream narrative. They should have regrouped and put some more thought into their strategy instead of doubling down.

(((government)))

Absolutely. You can only make the claim of fake news when you have the public's trust. It was destined to backfire when your trustworthy ratings were in the low teens and you are pumping out fake news yourself.

Sup Forums isn't a news outlet m8?

Pizzagate was/is a collaborative schiztophrenic seizure that accidentally revealed a multi-million dollar money-laundering network centred around small art dealers. Not too shabby for a shower of paranoid loons.

what a shocking revelation, I never could have seen this coming from the tone of his headlines

>that just don't fucking exist in the real world
: v )

Do you play Dominoes better on Pasta or Cheese?

That would be the death of Twitter and Twitter knows it.

Trump would immediately launch a lavish GNU Social instance called Trump.social that everyone would flock to.

>there are literally people ITT who are this mad

>media gets many dicks ass-to-mouth because muh fake newz
>can't handle bantz
>It's time to retire the tainted term "fake news"

Kek

My list of biggest faggots in 2017 so far:

-Bernie "Three-House" Sanders

-Justin Rosario, some tubby boatspic nigger I'd never heard of until I read this thread

-Rick Wilson, who I will never understand. Pretty smart guy with a sharp wit; looks like he'll be the grand marshal of the Good Goy parade this summer.

-John McCain
Please retire.

-Every SJW friend, co-worker, and neighbor I have, who are having great difficulty not only coming to grips with their treasonous cunt's defeat, but also with grieving in a fashion that isn't cringe-inducing.

No.
but his son will be.

>his

> 2017
> still playing wow

delet pls

feels good

Posting from The Intercept should get you better replies. They recognize the situation is in flux, and perhaps they have the wrong idea of President Trump. But they also see the necessity of maintaining their strength and being prepared to hit back if the administration overreaches into Authoritarianism.

They're a top shelf journal.