If pure races are superior then how comes that the most powerful nation on Earth is a mongrel one?

If pure races are superior then how comes that the most powerful nation on Earth is a mongrel one?

Sup Forums BTFO for the 43589125326933255789th time

America?

Its becoming more mongrel and everything is turning to shit wtf you talking

>Literally losing hegemony as we speak

But Argentina isn't the most powerful nation on Earth mate

You can't even win a war over two tiny islands situated only a few miles off your own coast

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>one win w/o US help in the past century.

cool story, bro!

Because white Europeans are overrepresented at the top. For now.

thank you based meatshield

ackhtualllyyyyy

FPBP

American rots form within, and like all civilizations that lose their sense of identity will inevitably fall.

Oh fuck you I laughed.

How many wins has America had in the last century without Britains help?

Yeah thanks for letting us use your living rooms woman and pubs you lime sucking cuck.

We all know this to be true.

Obese man here has a point.

Because shit skins flood to successful nations. They did nothing to contribute to their success.

that's what yuri thinks anyway

You've LITERALLY never won a war on your own you fat cunt imagine bragging about your soldiers being pussies sitting in a pub whilst real men were fighting a war

america was 90% white 50 years ago. its quality of life has dropped in direct correlation with the increase in shit skins

there's more white people in America than in any other country and we're still reaping the benefits from the time that we were 90% white

shit is going to collapse hard. i wonder what will happen to the aircraft carriers.

yuris a cool guys, told us about demoralization and dosnt afraid of anyting

>85 IQ
>powerful

Try bizarre looking.

They will rust in the water and sink.

Dunkirk... Try again you dentally challenged island mole.

>black and white mixed race

>having blue eyes or green eyes
>having blond hair or red hair

As a mixed race guy from a country made basically of mixed-race people i ask myself:

WHEN THIS MEME WILL FUCKING DIE?

Uscrupulous lies, the globalists truly don't give a fuck. They are so evil they are willing to make true beauty extremely scarce.

Unforgivable.

Yes exactly the Yanks were sitting in a pub hiding under a table whilst the British army was attempting to single handedly liberate Europe

And failing miserably. We just figured we visit the old homestead, fuck your woman, and give you some chance to redeem yourself and save some shred of self respect. Fuck, we even gave you the arms and supplies to do it with and you still failed. Then we had to save your ass (yet again) While you got to raise all those society improving half American babies we left you. Be grateful for once you geriatric has been.

Latin american countries are highly segregated by race and class, they seem to coincide with a certain racial-class hierarchy, the white elites, the brown middle/working classes and natives/blacks the bottom class

Fuck off, slavs are white!

>has blue eyes
>disregard white roots and claims to be black

So much for nothing, that's what is going to happen in America in the next decades, i've witnessed it in my city...

Angertija got b8 for using tiger tanks on a motherfucking rain forest kek.

This is why I always laugh when anyone tries to throw around "hispanics" and "latinos". Like their isnt racism and different racial divides in this country. They don't even share identical demographics.