I hate all of you white fat fucks complaining in your mother's basement's about the middle east islam and sandniggers...

i hate all of you white fat fucks complaining in your mother's basement's about the middle east islam and sandniggers , when the west itself created the chaos the middle east is in right now , look at iraq libya and syria , without the west the ME wouldn't be completely fucked , do you think these terrorists can just do these terrorist attacks in european countries that easily ? its all planned by the big bosses , just keep telling your self muh deus vult ,LULZ muh sandnegro eat sand and fuck your goat and bomb yourself , retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_of_Arabic_origin_(A-B)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your people are going to feel the wrath of the white man before this decade is up.

>implying that Islam itself is peaceful in the middle east

sure thing faggot , kill yourself already you american piece of disgusting shit.

im not even muslim

>implying that this makes any difference

You stupid niggers were beheading each other before the discovery of oil and you're all still beheading each other.

arabs discovered oil in the 1930's
europeans by then were still controling the ME
also oil has nothing to do with this , saudia is not in civil war because they are polite american puppies

>the West itself created the chaos
Your map says otherwise

american education

>take over 2/3 of the Christian world
>invade France with slave soldiers and get BTFO at Tours
>enslave millions of Africans and put them on plantations in Iraq
>kill them all when the revolt for their freedom
>create racial theory putting black people on the bottom, and light-brown people on the top
>invade China at Talas
>invade India
>proceed to killed 10s if not 100s of millions of Hindus
>get BTFO by Maratha
>destroy last remnant of the Roman Empire
>invade Eastern Europe enslaving millions of Slavs, creating the name for the word 'slave'
>finally get BTFO in Spain
>block the Eastern trade route with China, forcing Spain to go across the Atlantic and enforce a racial code you guys implemented first
>invade Austria and BTFO by Poles

The west didn't create that shit. Just because saddam hussein was taken out doesn't mean you have to chimp out. Sandniggers are just as bad as actual niggers. You guys start chimping out before the west got involved. Consider yourselves lucky we're better people than you savages, if we weren't then you'd all be dead

The West didn't create your death cult religion that poisoned your culture, to the point that you are hated even by India.

> implying we are happy with kiking in our society

Also, pedophile Prophet.

I hate Islam as much as the next guy, but you're pretty dumb if you deny the West has fucked up the ME. We took the states that actually functioned like Iraq, Libya, and Iran and caused regime change which fucked shit up. At the same time we don't do shit about the real fucked up countries, especially Saudi Arabia, so we give nutjobs arguments as to why westernism as a whole is bad. Maybe Trump will start to change things since he has a good view on the Syria situation, but for a good while we're been fucking shit up.

>a nigger shoe country complaining

Imagine a world with no Islam and Arab dominated ME. Arabia would just be considered an extension of Africa, nothing important other than some coastal cities for trade.

I'm really sorry for all the Arabs. Why are they thinking that slaughtering each other on the order of Jews?

Is a good idea?*

Wew lad.

Are your mother and father first cousins? How many wives does your father own?

>boo ooh why the west doesn't take care of us :'(

Not our problem.

>the west itself created the chaos the middle east
Pretty sure the middle east history is responsible for the shit hole you live in.

sandniggers are subhumans and deserve to be exterminated, nobody cares if you suffer or not, go whine somewhere else faggot.

Jordan is a MEME state. The British empire has a descendant of the Prophet on their tail so they created a nation for him to be content, the Kingdom of Transjordan

No resources or decent territory, a land composed of slaves from across the Muslim world, and now an ally to the West & Israel. At least Syria has the tenacity to stand up to the West.

ME was no doubt fucked by colonial interests and more recently neoconservative foreign policy.

Too somple and reductionist to just say "le sandniggers"

Let's all listen to this Georgian Ubermensch

Kind reminder :
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_words_of_Arabic_origin_(A-B)

And that's only from A to fucking B. How does it feel to know that the west is intellectually cucked by sandniggers?

>spain
>middle east
fuck off jew

At some point, messing around in the middle east is pretty much comparable to poking a beehive or blowing on a dandelion: If you don't know what you're doing or are not careful, you'll just be spreading their nonsense.

What are Transjordan's pronouns?

The humble Terrorist speaks the truth, europeans are faggot niggers.

Jordan.

>the west itself created the chaos the middle east

bitch please the chaos in the middle east existed long before the west was even founded as a country
quit blaming others for your shit and take responsibility for your actions

islam keeps the middle east in the darkages, thus dumb and poor enough to be fucked with.

Typical sand nigger from the middle east has to blame the white man for his shithole of a region.

>its all planned by the big bosses
Then why haven't you targeted Israel yet you stupid sandslime? Some of your people even have nukes and still don't do shit about them.

Kek
Middle east is always at war cause Muslims hate Muslims for being the wrong kind of Muslim.

Without a dictator with an iron fist, this is what happens to you retards.

The rich Saudis make money off this shit too.
Lel

FuckIng muskim people are so dumb

Jordan, huh...
I worked for HP sales and had your Princes Firyal on the phone trying to buy a £1700 printer, she was a crazy fucking freak, screaming at me.
BTW Mohammed is a pedophile who drank camels' piss, and you guys bow down to a magic space-rock in a big cube decorated with silver genitalia - you can't blame everything on the West, wake up and take some responsibility.

>arabs discovered oil in the 1930's

>never ever
Maybe people are confusing with peaceful islam countries with war one's. If you really hate white fat fucks, blame america and take it over yourself? (Nah, ignore it) Enjoy your life.

Yeah, why this new people generation are so worried about this old shit story? Do you really need that so badly all the parts from europe? They need only a fucking big square for a house and leave the rest of your life. People is so stupid. Human is not invincible.