Do the kremlinbots maintain that RT is objective or do even they admit that it's just trash tier Kremlin propaganda?

Do the kremlinbots maintain that RT is objective or do even they admit that it's just trash tier Kremlin propaganda?

Ofc it's propaganda, it's not trash though
Definitely not as trashy as CNN

I agree CNN is trash.

No.. they state that it is "real news". It's just propaganda. But people believe what they want to believe, the facts mean nothing.

At least CNN is honest and practices sound reporting principles.

Unironically better than "independent" Western media.

Propaganda, but better than our news atleast

I have always taken what RT says as pro-russian news just like anything from Fox News was pro-Bush.

It's the same propaganda as CNN.

Just the other way around

I like to watch it as a frame of reference compared to western MSM

There's liars on every side, but in between the propaganda you can sometimes find some truth

0.2 Saudi riyals have been deposited to your account!
Thank you for Correcting The RecordĀ®
(sponsored by SA Ministry of Culture and Information)

If a CNN arised in Russia they would all be sent to work in the gulags. The RT of USA is like Fox News.

I always thought it was just MSNBC who was the Democrat version of Fox News, but it turns out CNN and others are just as bad.

and that my friends is the cornerstone of information warfare.

Bbc, nhk, rt, al Jazeera, and one america news are my TV newshow sources.

Cnn, msnbc, and Fox are entertainment disguised as news, and biased for their market.

literally the only good source of international news

It's so hard to get more international centric news I find myself watching CCTV and al Jazeera

RT is good and trustworthy new source

>RT
What is this?

What about Reuters?

We have RT

China has CCTV

Western media are shills for whoever gives them monies (i.e. Soros and Saudis)

All of them made propaganda

the only new station that is not western faggot dildo propaganda

kek

Well, it's not western anyway.

Says nobody. Seriously RT is more credible than CNN now. CNN needs to fucking die.

I frankly trust Putin more than my own government, although Russia is fucked up and I don't believe he is a good man - smart, but not good. I can respect his frankness, though. Russia is keeping true to an agenda it's had since its birth. Meanwhile, the USG and its tentacles are fucking up the world. The CIA is unchecked and is NOT a force for good. I'm not virtue signalling, but they have fucked many parts of the world up and I see that as an American. All that BS said though, RT is pure shill trash yes. As a general rule, it should be common sense to avoid television for informing yourself and your entire worldview.