BREAKING: Shaun King commenting on the Chicago Kidnapping in an interview with CNN

BREAKING: Shaun King commenting on the Chicago Kidnapping in an interview with CNN

keklel.org/news/blm-spokesmen-discuss-the-charges-against-the-chicago-kidnappers/

Other urls found in this thread:

keklel.org/news/blm-spokesmen-discuss-the-charges-against-the-chicago-kidnappers/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

summarize it

>CNN

>Fake News Network
For what purpose?

Give a TL;DR of Talcum X

>http://
please kill yourself @ letsencrypt.org

This nigga so white his dad left for some ciggs and came back

Is this a you rage you lose thread?

fake black guy talking to fake news agency

IM AN ALABAMA NIGGER AND I WANNA BE FREE

Dude lmfao. Underrated. Stealing.

fucking love keklel.org

rustling jimmies daily

I must be the only one to click the link

Cheched

Local white man pretends to be black and then blames white society whilst inciting more violence in the black community all to make sure that he stays black.

>keklel.org/news/blm-spokesmen-discuss-the-charges-against-the-chicago-kidnappers/

DOES HE USE HIS NOSE MUSCLES TO MAKE HIS NOSE LOOK LIKE A NIGGERS' NOSE??? KEK

AHAHAHAHAH

MAGIC NOSE!

>Keklel

did he really take a selfie in front of a ruined building to make himself look black?

>Dat file name

Yes but he had to use an extra strong pencil to draw his fake facial hair to look black

great source

>Talcum X has opinion

Why bother?

Where's the picture of him when he was little? Literally white as fuck before he tried looking like a nigger?

Fuck Talcum X.

"WWWWHIIIITTTTEEE PEEEEEEEEEEOPLEEEE"

Shaun White is smart political analyst despite being a leftist, I value his dissent on this board. A truly thoughtful thinker.

You don't honestly believe that now do you?

Wait I just saw it.

>ID
>Limp Love

lol you flaccid fuck, you can't even into reading comprehension.

It's late, I'm high and having got contact lenses in. Fuck off and love me. You love me now.

>shaun king
>cnn
the dynamic duo of faggotry

I love how he takes the photo with the sun behind him to make his skin look darker

the guy's an artist, I'll give him that

>pic taken with the sun at his back so that his face is in shadow so that he looks black

Top fucking kek

in front of an abandoned building

Someone screen cap that shit and make this into a meme.