Am I insane?

Am I insane?

Yes.

I suspected that

Do it lad.

Are you asking Nigel Farage to sponsor you to move to the UK?

>I am a Nigerian Prince planning to immigrate to the UK to study civil engineering at [blank] university.

Sent and delivered. Posting the rest of the mail.

At least it will be a break from all of the hate mail his secretary has to deal with.

Sort of. To guarantee to the landlord tht I'll pay my rent.

If I send nige a self address envelope will he send me an autographed photo?

Do it faggot

Why would you want to move to Britain?

The digits in this thread speak of huge success

Better opportunities I guess. Adventure. Shaping my own life in a new country. Yu kno.

>mfw he replies telling you that the British people voted no to immigrants invading their country and stealing their jobs and he cannot support such degeneracy

Why go to butterknife surveilance state?

We are way uncucked than them, if you live in oslostan i understand but you have waaaay more rights over here than in anglo proper.

>no guns
>even less freedom of speech.

We are like america to them snap out of it landsmann.

I would print that and hang it over my bed regardless.

Vestfold here. I'm only going temporarily my mauser will be waiting at home with my senpai.

But then again stuff is expensive as fuck here. Better to live in Britain.

Senpai senpai senpai??? Fucking chinkmoot

During the last election cycle i emailed a few of the standing candidates and he was the only one to respond, he answered my questions and thanked me for my support. Pretty alright bloke.

>he doesn't know about word filters

Didnt know that one desu

It's political off season so I might get lucky

Message him on social media you tard.

Well thank god.

If he replies he will politely tell you he can't help. He doesn't know you personally so how would he know if you actually will pay? If you don't pay then he would have to. This will never work user. He will think you are Eurotrash trying to get one over on him. I doubt he will reply though.

lmao, there is no better opportunities in this raining island m8, you're better off in norge at least they have hot women.

FUCK RIGHT OFF!!!! WE'RE FULLL!!!!!

NIGEL WASN'T WRONG ABOUT YOU EUROKEKS BEING ALL ABOUT GIBMEDATS!!!

This has been my experience with UKIP in general. E-mailed a bunch of MEPs about something I can't remember a couple of years ago. Only one that got back to me was the UKIP one.

My local Conservative MP once sent me a really rude, angry personal e-mail reply to a question I asked about (yet another) surveillance bill. At about 4:30am. What a fucking loser.

This is what I'm expecting too

Yeah its likely he'll at least respond. Best of luck getting it sorted.

I'll pay £ 17440 for 1 year of study so god help me I'm contributing

I'm sure Farage has better things to do than babysit a Norwegian's ability to pay rent.

No doubt. But if you don't try nothing will change. Worst case is that he soesn't respond and I hand those 9000£ over in one go and piss off my gf.

WE DON'T WANT YOUR KIND HERE! WE ALREADY GET INVADED BY ABDULS!

GO FUCK OFF TO FRANCE OR GERMANY.

I HOPE YOU DON'T GET IN

Kek, my only personal experience with my local MP(libdem) was when he was trying to advocate a mosque being built in an already busy town . Everyone was furious and he was booed, he got BTFO in the 2015 election and lost to the conservatives.

Norwegians are alright. So let me be honest with you, about the "build a better life in Britain" thing.

The only way for you to integrate and be remotely accepted is by marrying local. And it's only because you're Norwegian and that immediately puts you above every other eurowog. If you marry a British woman then your kids will be accepted. But you never will be. You probably won't notice because we're generally polite and distant with everyone, but your presence will only be tolerated and not enjoyed.

H8 to break it you, but that's the truth, m8.

It's too late John I already got the unconditional offer :^)

Wouldn't expect less from you. You're a proud people and I admire that. I'll gtfo when there is no place for me no more.

No worries Lars. I hope you enjoy your time here nevertheless. Try and make the most of it, don't get stuck in the "international students club" ghetto. It's been a while since I graduated but those kids were weak as fuck. Had some German and Russian mates who just got stuck in with the rest of us and they had a blast.

would you go back if your bitch got raped by an abdul?

well, there's not much i can do at this point other than hope that you don't get a flat here and decide to stay in your country....

Haha nice. Fuck the Lib Dems. Can't believe "Johnny" Clegg got so many of his bumchums in the Lords.

>Am I insane?
Coming to the UK at all, yes. I want to leave. You can have my fucking citizenship too if you want.

why not just get your girlfriend to sign the flat in her name and she can use one of her current professors etc. to guarantee for her?

Made that mistake back in the day when I took a year of college in York. Never again Norwegians abroad are so obnoxious.
I will get the flat too. By one payment or deposits it doesn't matter. My bitch is a fierce little ferret so Abdul better watch himself.

Fuck off, we're full.

We are pursuing that option too. And I know a family in York that might be willing to help me out.

I hope at least, that your fees are funding a department running an actual degree. Not arts or poetry course.

So I've heard. Throw out the pakis and there'll be plenty of legroom for me. The apartment is just 18 sqm anyways
Don't worry I fell for the stem meme. And I promise to canvass for UKIP and use my immigrant status to trigger lefties.

Goood... I fell for the STEM meme too, and not regretting it!

Which letter?

Science - biomedical science. Cancer immunotherapy is a lucrative field, I tell you.

let me guess, you went with engineering?

If you asked nicely in the letter and included return stamps in the package he probably would

That's actually pretty cool user. Yeah I went civil engineering.

Thanks user, civil engineering is a great degree too! You will get a well paid job anywhere! Anyway, enjoy your stay in UK and dont get in trouble!