Rush Limbaugh Mentions Sup Forums

youtu.be/V9tKT1GAyQk?t=1812

At about 30:10 into the video.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4109382/Russian-agents-trying-dig-dirt-Donald-Trump-not-assume-friend-says-former-Foreign-Secretary.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shit man. time to prepare for the incoming media attention.

>They think we're fake news
5-d midair somersault chess

No, I think he kind of explains it after about 8 minutes. But I'm not sure his audience will understand.

Yea, Sup Forums is mentioned a good 4-5 times or more, "politically incorrect" is mentioned about 3-4 times I think.

lol always liked Rush

BASED

Rush is hilarious I love when he does obongo impressions

>he has no fucking idea about Sup Forums

Thank god, I feared they were on to us lads.

>normies try to explain Sup Forums
>Sup Forums Is satire

We're safe boys, they don't get it.

nah, he's been named. Former MI 6 guy, which makes even more amazing that a former intl officer this dumb:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4109382/Russian-agents-trying-dig-dirt-Donald-Trump-not-assume-friend-says-former-Foreign-Secretary.html

"The former British spy who allegedly compiled a 'dirty' dossier smearing Donald Trump has been revealed.

Ex-MI6 man Christopher Steele is reported to be the source of a salacious file alleging the Kremlin had compromising evidence about Mr Trump's sex life, that it planned to use to blackmail him.

Mr Trump has today called the dossier, alleged to have been handed to US Senator John McCain by a former British ambassador, 'fake' and 'phony' and Moscow has dismissed the claims as 'utter nonsense.'

Mr Steele, 52, is the director of a private security and investigations firm called Orbis Business Intelligence Ltd, run out of plush offices in Belgravia, central London.

The involvement of a former British intelligence officer and ambassador poses embarrassment for the Government with Theresa May under pressure to reassure the President-elect that the UK had nothing to do with the 35-page briefing."

>POL is Satire.

I knew it, all of you are fake white people.
Is this BLM HQ?

>pol is all satire confirmed

I knew you all couldn't be racist IRL. :)

Everyone here is a jew pretending to be white

>he realizes it's not really satire you fucks
>this is how we ease normies into accepting truth

>4channel

Limbaugh confirmed old fag

Fucking Jewish Tricks

Yea, I don't think he really understood what happened. He explained it best he could.

They are rolling that out to save face. It was Wilson.

So damny Jewy we are Jewing Jews.

>it's a Sup Forums is satire episode

Actually it's a bunch of Russians using proxies.