Climate change

can Sup Forums redpill me on climate change?
I know it's real but is it really as bad as they say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwviDPo4Rh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I know it's real

Nothing can help you, leaf. Just keep listening to your PM.

Fuck Trudeau he's a giant pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=QwviDPo4Rh4

Your are welcome

Just remove the ice caps
then open the temple who is under the ice in antartica or not , whit the ice gone it will be a mather of weeks for everiting to colapse inside the temple
the dimesional door to hell will do the rest of the job bringing extincion to all of us.

if you idiots dont stop this it will be our dooming.

Things are warming up faster than normal but remember we are still in the warm cycle of an ice age, if anything this'll just plunge us back into the cold again.

There is an ice age coming due to an inactive sun period. "Global warming" was our shield to keep our planet warm as long as possible, But as soon as one of those active super volcanoes errupt's it block out what little sun we get and speed up the ice age into full tilt.

crowder is a gigantic retard

>I know it's real
you know shit then, it isn't.

It's most likely real, but liberals are still retarded for being against nuclear power, the most efficient and clean power we have available.

Also, is it illegal to record a small portion of a movie from Netflix and post it on Sup Forums?

Climate change is real and the current warming trend we are seeing is primarily due to the burning of fossil fuels. Climate change impacts will impact 1st world countries the least because we have the means to adapt and deal with it. However, third world countries will not be able to adapt quickly enough to these problems are will be hardest hit by climate change.

If it is man made, the left is so dumb they don't even realize what they want to do makes it even worse. They want to strangle American business, where we somewhat care, to China where they don't care at all.

Developing countries are experiencing issues because of unchecked population growth. Climate change is just an excuse.

Population has nothing to do with the amount of carbon being expelled into the atmosphere.

who are refering to as (((they)))? the media and politicians or legitimate climate scientists.

so its a good thing then

The climate is not a stable thing, it's always changing. Humans have nothing to do with it changing. Scientists don't even agree on what is changing about the climate at the moment. Some say it's warming, some say cooling but temperatures have been largely the same for the last decade.

Not an argument

A piece of Antarctica is going to break off tonight or sometime tomorrow. Screencap this.

depends on where you live. I understand the science behind climate change its not difficult. I understand that the oil industry is primarily responsible for distributing disinformation about climate change because their profits will be negatively impacted by climate change acceptance in america.

I also don't give a shit about the rest of the world. Except for Malta. Went there once for a week, that little country is fucking based.

neither is anything crowders dumb fucking ass has to say.
>B-b-bbut he told triggly puff to fuck off.

crowder is a loud mouthed fucking bitch and an embarrassment to the republican party

I respect your digits. Everything else you are saying wrong. Yes, the climate is always changing, but there has to be some sort of forcing to create that change. Some of these could be sunspots, Milakovitch cycles, volcanic activity, atmospheric carbon, or changes in ocean chemistry. So you have to distinguish amongst all of these what is causing the warming trend. It's the increase of carbon in the atmosphere that has caused the warming trend over the last 60 years.

Temperatures have not been the same for the last decade. There was no cooling during the 2000's. There was a period of the rate at which we were warming was slower, but it was still warming. We have broken out of that trend in late 2015 early 2016 with the onset of a strong El Nino, and now are rates of warming have increased again.