Why won't Trump release his taxes?

He has nothing to hide, so where's the harm?

Other urls found in this thread:

taxhistory.org/www/website.nsf/Web/PresidentialTaxReturns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nothing to hide

Fake news

He won. No one cares about his taxes.

>what is reelection

when the irs is done with the audit

Trump doesn't have tax returns? Guess it's time for the IRS.

>when the irs is done with the audit

So basically never?

Nixon released his under audit.

Just fuck off with this shit. Holy fuck. Trump's taxes will not reveal anything which isn't already in his public financial disclosures. Jesus fucking Christ.

>No one cares about his taxes

This

Oh, and fuck off libs, far and wide

nixon wasnt a billionare and was an idiot for the media.

>if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear

>how dare the government monitor my online correspondence!

He's corrupt and a huge idiot and asshole. Didn't he already sell his company in exchange for marketing rights? How broke is he and was his father? Did you see the conference today? Muh inDUSTries. This guy was blackmailed on his little trip by Mossad or somebody. I HAVE NO DEALINGS WITH RUSSIA REMEMBER MY AWESOME TRIP THERE FOR MUH PAGEANT!? THIS IS NOT A DEAL. I TELL EVERYBODY TO BE CAREFUL. MUH LEFT WING. MUH HARD TO BELIEVE BECAUSE SO SCUZZY. BUT NOT FOR GORMPF!

$1,000,000,000 loss in 95. whew!

So people keep talking about them.

Do you think this issue hurt him on the lon run? He won the fucking presidency.

Nobody knew he was a piss drinker. Zionists are sick liars and he leads the pack

Clearly you would say the same if it was Hillary being sworn in and didn't show hers?

>I'm a germophobe
>Grab em by their germ pockets

Why would he release his taxes, there is no upside to it period. The liberals can not be rationed with over anything. The only thing that would happen with his tax release, would be the media undermining the thousands of people who work for him.

Muh personal responsibility!

no one cares.

Why'd you post? For all the talk of politicians this is the sneakiest one the world has ever seen

taxhistory.org/www/website.nsf/Web/PresidentialTaxReturns

With control of the House, the Presidency, and the Senate, probably the SCOTUS too... the GOP will probably only need four years.

Post your own first please if you have nothing to hide :^)

trump voters don't care, they'll vote for him no matter what he does or doesn't.

Well shit I guess he shouldve appointed the manager of the McDonalds down the street

Hi OP, in a gesture of good faith why dont you post your tax returns up for us to look at. Since I'm sure you've not broken any laws and it will all be above board I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem right. Not like you've got anything to hide.....
>tldr Your logic is shit.

neither is trump lol

Nobody cares.

MAGA!

Go fuck yourself shitleaf

>believing fake news

OP isn't running for president :^)

Complete control so when they fuck up they can't blame anyone but themselves.