Alt-Right Trolls Are Trying To Trick People Into Thinking Trump Dossier Was A Sup Forums Prank

buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/alt-right-trolls-are-trying-to-trick-people-into-thinking-tr?utm_term=.hadkWD1KN#.fkqwz2vy5

Why is our autism, the best autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OaI0u0ZdpMg
youtube.com/watch?v=tdAHkgGQeN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder that there is still zero (0) proof that Sup Forums sent that story or that the story the media picked up was from Sup Forums. Do you idiots actually believe what everyone claims online? There isn't even a screen-cap of an email... you guys are so desperate its pathetic.

haha. Buzzfeed are being ripped apart by everyone

>MSNBC, WaPo, NYT
youtube.com/watch?v=OaI0u0ZdpMg
>CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=tdAHkgGQeN4

also learn to save the image instead of the icon

YOU ARE WEAK, BUZZFEED

WE ARE THE MEMELORDS, NOT YOU

Lies, I recognize backward anti reverse counter trolling when I see it.

They posted the older version

The new version has more info

Nobody has proven it wrong. They've only proven that nobody has verified it yet.

In which case the burden of proof is on the people making ridiculous claims about Donald Trump and Russian Golden Showers.

I just woke up to find that BuzzFeed is going down in flames.

What a wonderful way to start my morning!

Thanks Anons!

Literally the only 'proof; that it came from Sup Forums is someone user saying he did it without anything to back it up. You guys are pathetically gullible.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
it's Sup Forums not Sup Forums
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I actually like how the left just projects themselves onto the right-wing. Makes it easier for them to lose support.

I didn't look at the image: the post

Literally the only 'proof' that Trump hired russian hookers is some user at buzzfeed saying he did it without anything to back it up. You guys are pathetically gullible.

>csgo
>info wars
>reddit

>Anonymous user zNaYmBg5 responded, claiming that they had sent something to a source and that there was originally no mention of Russian spies.
>An anonymous user with the ID number zNaYmBg5 commented below the tweet writing, “So they took what I told Rick Wilson and added a Russian spy angle to it,” implying that they were the source of the information reported by Mother Jones.
Fucking buzzfeed normies dont understand IDs REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I did. The image starts with the assumption that the user posting on Sup Forums was telling the truth (lol) and then continues working with that assumption until it arrives on the conclusion that it was true which is a logical fallacy. If you don't assume it to be true the whole image falls apart.
Literally the only 'proof' that Trump hired russian hookers is someone working in a security agency that is trained and paid to provide accurate information saying he did.

Also makes it easy to guess thier next move.

Which aparently is nuclear war with Russia.

>Do you idiots actually believe what everyone claims online?

Oh, the ironing

i honestly thought you guys just claim it to BTFO the media. knowing that we really did it makes it so much better lmao

Remember when Sup Forums would not claim responsibility for shit because that's only what stupid newfags do

nu/pol/ is made of Reddit rejects and literal children who were still pissing the bed when Obama was first elected.

That was before Sup Forums became a political party. Now we MAGA for all to see.

>The image starts with the assumption that the user posting on Sup Forums was telling the truth
We know he was for a fact

Anyone who was a regular at Trump General knows it

>trained and paid to provide accurate information saying he did.

It's so fake nobody wanted to touch with a 10-foot pole during the election

It's so fake even The Guardian, New York Post and Washington Post came out against Buzzfeed

Did you actually watch the morning Joe video? The Jews are angry that BuzzFeed pissed the bed. The allegations are utter bullshit and baseless but as the msm has been doing they use.subtefuge and lies to attack. Listen to them. One says a bipartisan committee would be needed to determine if their are secret Prague meetings or whatever. This is bullshit OPPO that an intelligence agency would dismiss. Not put it in a report and LEAK. That nyt jew is upset because "future allegations" will not be as impactful? What the fuck are they smoking. It isn't their job to make allegations or decide what the American people should know. They should publish facts

2 months before the story broke

how did he know they put a russian twist on it if it was two months before the story broke

Fucking leaf!

Except that they didn't and this is obviously a sad, pathetic damage control ploy.

I can't wait for this story to actually flesh out and be substantiated, the info originated from a fucking intelligence agency and then given to John McCain who passed it onto the FBI, literally any loser could claim to be the originator of that info and you idiots would believe them because it's convenient to your ideologies and narrative to be dismissive of this info

>Go on Buzzfeed to see what they're saying
>'15 mansplaining stories that mansplained so fucking hard'

Is this an actual joke?

It was literally us. I was fucking in there and in those threads at the time they were being fabricated.

>Trained and paid
Also made up. They're just saying it's an intelligence agent to add credence.

A leaf cuck? How suprising

It was fake news created by someone who wanted his five minutes of fame and degenerate piss drinking drumpfcucks jumped onto it in a desperate act of damage control to preserve the crumbling narrative

>Literally the only 'proof' that Trump hired russian hookers is someone working in a security agency that is trained and paid to provide accurate information saying he did

Yep, those super trustworthy agencies that ALWAYS tell the truth and would NEVER lie to the american public

sorry buzzfeed, get back to reporting about the 'unbelieveable rise of blacchina' like usual