Cool lawsuit, Ahmed

popehat.com/2017/01/11/clock-boy-gets-his-clock-cleaned-with-texas-anti-slapp-statute/

Scumbag family may be on the hook for $200k. Loving this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.artvoice.com/techvoice/2015/09/17/reverse-engineering-ahmed-mohameds-clock-and-ourselves/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wanna bring it to Gitmo?

I heard the Bog twins called him at the exact same time to work on the French Nuclear Program. Watch out for this one. Anyone know what these twins even look like?

No idea...

Good, I can't stand this smug, ugly little cunt. He has one of those faces I would love to take a soldering iron to, just to melt it up. Maybe draw a penis on or something. Then take a cricket bat to his skull and cave it in.

to be fair, the poor kid is just a tool indoctrinated by his insane father.

They can both get the soldering iron then!

Bizarrely the only picture of them I've been able to locate is reported to have come from a scanning electron microscope.

Are they controlling the timeline? Is there any dimension they can not alter?

$200,000 ?! How many goats is that?

We already paid him $15 million.

Why can't we have that back instead?

this was legit bullshit

blogs.artvoice.com/techvoice/2015/09/17/reverse-engineering-ahmed-mohameds-clock-and-ourselves/

What? When?

Before he ran to qatar.
They sued and won $15 million, decided the scam was done and ran away to qatar.
They then said they "were homesick" and came back to the states.

I read thats what his lawyers initially demanded, but you got source for how much they actually got?

I will rage so hard if they got anything.

This entire thing is just him getting counter sued for people telling the truth about what happened, without the medias bullshit spin.

It's literally less than fucking nothing.

They still have $14,500,000.00 stolen from the american taxpayers thanks to obama.

Is it true or is this a case of fake news? I really want this little faggot to get blown the fuck out.

read the fucking thread.

you guys have to be fair though it was a pretty decent clock the young man made

Kek. Fpbp

Praise Kek.

>"Are they controlling the timeline?"
>clockmed is building incredibly advanced and complex clocks aka TIME keepers

This goes deeper than I could have possibly imagined

srsly all it was was a case and a dismenteled clock put in it nothing more

whites created electricaty its theres to take it

>They still have $14,500,000.00 stolen from the american taxpayers thanks to obama.
I'm not even American and it makes my blood boil.

Once again I'm proud to be a texan
>Want to shoot up our draw mohammad contest? Too bad we're all packing and the only casualties are you

>Want to sue local governemnt for millions of dollars for provoking police? Go screw a goat, and you owe us $200k instead

Islam is not welcome in Texas and they are slowly learning

If I wasn't in danger of dying every time I leave the house during summertime, I might consider moving there.

dude the mexicans smuggled a shit load of muslims into texas. texas has over 80 mosques. illegal aliens include arabs that the saudis paid the narcos 15000 to smuggle across the border

>still forcing this crap

Sad

Awesome !

did he get the $15 million or what? news sources dont say

>popehat.com

He went to court to make a case for the $15 mil lawsuit but the judge threw it out because based Texas, now his family could owe $200k in court fees for wasting time

only this dumb dunecune think it would be a cool science project to build a clock inside a suit case and take it to some suburban middleschool.

Don't his parents have a history of doing this sort of shit with him?

Lasies and gentelmen...... we got him!!!

>implying there isn't a GoFundMe for him right now taking advantage of virtue signalling retards

This makes me even happier

Fuck that little shit stain

is there a crowdfunding page?