So when is Sup Forums going after CNN?

so when is Sup Forums going after CNN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6RHIhn_T6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what more should we do?

Sup Forums should spend it's time severely mocking people who believe the story. This is one of the rare cases where we have more evidence supporting that the story is fake than people who believe the story. They're wrong and we need to make them feel it. Sow doubt so that the next time CNN publishes something bad, they won't immediately believe it.

CNN is doing a great job of destroying themselves desu.

We already caused them to be ignored at Trump's first press conference, and possibly every press conference from now on. I'd say we've done good.

>it's
And you should have spent more time in school.

NBC owns 400 million dollars worth of Buzzfeed...
They need a wake up call too.

and yes, yes we should.

CNN was simply collateral damage in a it against Rick Wilson. That's how irrelevant they are. One troll wrecked them by accident.

they will get shit on for the next 8 years

checked

also checked

Already happening. They will probably report about it at some point.

it's more fun to sit on the sidelines and watch them implode.

Hail kek. Check my digits. 16 January. It happens.

They must get CNN to acknowledge Lain Iwakura!

Thanks for pointing that out Jean, I dunno what I'd do without you

Surprisingly smart Italian

Take your singles and gtfo eurotrash.

What exactly happened and how did CNN fuck up?

Take my doubles and KILL THE WIZE ONE

they are fucking dead already
youtube.com/watch?v=G6RHIhn_T6w

it's happening

I just don't know what to think. It sounds pretty unbelievable to think that Trump paid underage whores to piss in his mouth but they also said pizzagate was a lie and that was clearly true. They said Sandy Hook wasn't crisis actors when they were clearly crisis actors and Sandy Hook was staged. They said Obama's birth certificate was forged which seemed unrealistic but that turned out to be true. And plus, jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams.

So I just don't know what to think.

I wish Trump would just give us the evidence that he didn't pay underage whores to piss in his mouth. Why is he afraid to just post the proof that he didn't pay underage whores to piss in his mouth?

What is he hiding in those tax returns?

CNN told the truth and trumphykins cant handle it so he cried on national telivision while Hilary Clinton was sworn in but murderd so Trump is now the prez again

kek be praised

If those lying faggots cross my path I'm heckling at the very least. Any CNN vans are getting my spitter bottle dumped in the hood vents. Piss and flat tires are possible too.

Our Dad is capable of handling them himself.

This happens to almost all news organizations after election season. Nice bait m8.

>my spitter bottle
Jesus, could ya tone down the redneck just a hair?

> evidence to prove a negative

stop trying to think, Tyrone

NOW

Thats like arresting a retard
They will fuck up by themselves on their own, but if anybody does anything, suddenly they become the victim.

How about a good Jake Tapper has aids story. That would be fun to push

>We encourage them to identify, specifically, what they believe to be inaccurate

We should be hitting them with all the evidence we have of them lying. CNN and fakenews are trending hard.
Plus they're asking for it

this desu senpai

I hope you are trolling

>napoleon is a french baguette

All that poor innocent female reporter wanted to do was ask a question but the white male misogynist shitlord from CNN assumed his privilege and talked over her until Trump shut his ass down. Trump is a national hero!

No but really.

People were like "hey George Bush prove that you didn't make 9/11 with a hologram laser" .. but did Bush prove them wrong? No.

People were like "hey Obama prove you didn't forge your birth certificate" and he didn't he just published a PDF with layers. Which never happens.

Then people told that dad at Sandy Hook "I saw you grin at a morbid joke with a bittersweet face so prove you didn't make everything up" and he proved nothing. That's how come we know Sandy Hook was staged.

Now Trump refuses to prove that he didn't pay underage whores to piss in his mouth.

All my heroes are dead.

>At one of his rallies, Trump said he would tell us the real story about CNN sometime.
Anyone else remember that?

CNN are tearing him a new one.

This is great.

imho the best pizzagate meme is "did i leave my handkerchief at your place? it has a very important pizza map on it" and "do you think i'd do better playing dominos on pizza or hotdogs?"

we need a catchphrase in that vein that lays bare the shilling and corruption of the cuck news network

>(((French)))

>CNN is doing a great job of destroying themselves desu.

Imagine the effect on market value of media owners of a simple angry late night /early morning tweet by Donald Trump;
"During my presidency corporate media ownership will NOT be exempt from anti-trust legislation."

What would be the point of beating a dead network?

How are you supposed to go after CNN? Plenty of people call them out every time they publish something retarded. Aside from that, what is it? Does CNN own a Pizzeria or something?

why bother, Trump just killed them on air a few hours ago.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Sheeeeit

Seems like Trump and CNN itself are doing a fine job completing the destruction

So the burden of proof is not on CNN to actually prove that Trump did any of that, but it's on Trump to prove that he is innocent?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Presumption of innocence! GET IT INTO YOUR FUCKING HEAD!

he said the story about joe and mika

They'll kill themselves by delivering false news like pissgate

>Going through the effort of making fun of "rednecks".
Fuck, I guess they could dump their male-makeup bags instead.