Why are liberals so smug?

Why are liberals so smug?

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/election-2016/new-studies-show-liberals-and-conservatives-have-different-brain-structures
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2012/05/17/don-t-fear-the-amygdala-progressives/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because they're always right ^;-)

They were raised in an echo chamber

There's been research that shows people who are left-leaning generally don't have as much activity in the amygdala as people who are right leaning. The amygdala is the portion of the brain responsible for threat recognition. Basically, they act so smug because they genuinely cannot asses threats and believe themselves beyond reproach physically and mentally.

Defective genomes

Why do liberals believe to always be right? Why aren't they capable of seeing the merit in opposing views?

So liberalism is literally a mental disorder?

It's easy to be smug when you've actually accomplished something in life

That's interesting. Do you have a link? Not saying you're bullshitting, I'm just genuinely interested.

Because they have conflated politics with morality. And because (in their view) they are on the correct side of politics they believe they are morally superior. They think that their political opponents are either

1. Genuinely bad people
2. Simply ignorant of the facts, otherwise they would be Democrats just like them

because they mimic the cool smug people in movies and tv

Because there is none, duhhhh. Maybe you should educate yourself.

They literally believe everyone must conform to their ideas on right and wrong.

It comes from Marxist paternalism

It's calle denial and it's a defence mechanism for the weak willed.

But I have a good paying job and my own place. I wouldn't consider myself liberal or smug.

i don't really care either way. But they are still talking the same stuff that lost them everything. And just when it seems they may see, they slip back into a coma of the ussual shit.

No, right-leaning individuals have different areas of the brain that don't activate as frequently as left-leaners as well, just not when it comes to threat recognition.
This is the first thing I pulled off of the Googs, so take it for what you will. I was first turned on to it by a sociologist who had read the abstract of the actual study.
alternet.org/election-2016/new-studies-show-liberals-and-conservatives-have-different-brain-structures

That one has a fairly left-leaning bias, suggesting that liberals are better at assimilating new information and conservatives are more driven by fear. The language used is quite dishonest, here's Breitbart responding to those notions:

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2012/05/17/don-t-fear-the-amygdala-progressives/

>this
all liberals are higher educated than you drumpftards

Thats strange, considering how many threats liberals and SJWs seem to perceive on a daily basis in regards to social injustice with their need for safe spaces

like what? a degree in feminism?

africana studies

Conservstives make more money than liberals

you'd think they'd stop after getting their shit pushed in so hard last year, but we all know they're fags

>muh right side of history

they believe they picked the winning team

they're getting a wakeup call, bigly

Thanks, burgerbro.

Most academics are liberal and history is mostly in factual.
More liberal historians=more liberal leaning history, they will always be the winning side when they're writing the history books you dumb faggot.

why do you suppose most academics are liberal?