APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/golden-shower-gate-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why?

I'm sorry I fucked your wife Rick.

Because he was fucking right. Sup Forums didn't start the rumor. Faggot underage memers on Sup Forums prefer their narrative to learning the truth, just like the liberals they mock liberals.

>says trump supporters are angry white males fapping to anime
>Get BTFO

He's a Saudi payed shill for Caliphate News Network

We know it was you , FAGGOT!!!

If you actually think people here are going to abandon the narrative that this whole thing stemmed from an epic Sup Forums prankster you're in for a rude awakening

Hey Rick, why are you on Sup Forums at this hour? Shouldn't you be taking care of your wife and black kids? Either way thanks for publishing our fanfiction!

Actually, I was in the thread that started it all. It was a Sup Forums meme that went a bit too far.

GTFO you faggot (Rick).

y r u so laaaaame??

Rick did nothing wrong. He is a patriot fighting to save our democracy.

This. I remember we wanted to feed them fake info, after pussygate.

ibtimes.com/golden-shower-gate-Sup Forums-falsely-takes-credit-trump-news-2473947
>inb4 REEE FAKE NEWS REEEEEEEEE

Fuckin Rick the cuck, go play with your grandkid and hang out with your fantasy obsessed son.

Rolled Rick

>Sup Forums didn't start the rumor.

You can't prove that.

>Because he was fucking right
Gonna need a source for that, friend

Last I checked, Wilson was too busy sperging out at anime characters on Twitter to substantiate his libel
He also did this the day after someone on Sup Forums claimed to have leaked false info to him

I'm friends with his wife's son. No joke.

Plant a tree

They're right though. We didn't create this fake news story. It was 9gag. They're always doing stuff like this.

>Rick "I Think I'm A Spy" Wilson
>Rick "Not A Major Player" Wilson
>Rick "My Grandkids Are Niggers" Wilson
He's almost as big a loser as Hillary. Why does he lose all the time?

trsprudence deleted his twitter because he was afraid, i was talking to him yesterday and he showed us some detail (a perponderance of evidence) that he probably did write it, and rick wilson is a faggy cuck who was desparate

Ricky... Ricky. Ricky, you're fucked man. You're fucked.

I was up until late last night and trsprudence showed absolutely nothing conclusive. There's no evidence that he ISN'T just shilling for attention. Everything he's said so far could have been said by any pretender who was knowledgeable about how the news unfolded.

yea you right but we can still take credit right?

Sure. It's just that this particular person hasn't proven at all that he was the user who trolled Rick Wilson in Fall 2016.

The dates match up. I think it's likely that a good enough roleplayer could have duped a desperate faggot like Rick Wilson and Buzzfeed. But this guy probably doesn't have the smoking gun because it's not the same person.

Do you really need some faggot on Twitter to tell you that Trump didn't hire multiple Russian prostitutes to pee on a bed because Obama once slept in it and Trump hated him enough to spite him?

Does that narrative not raise any bullshit alarms in your mind?

pissgate is real el trumpo likes hentai and golden showers and poop play

yea but rick wilson is a faggot and we can make him look like an even bigger faggot, and still come out the winners

>We've angered Mr.Trump
Damn guys this feels horrible, all he wanted to do was to make America great again.

What's going to happen once Trump learns 4chin did all this to him?

>to him
You mean FOR him
>McCain is now exposed
>CNN is fake news
>Buzzfeed is garbage
>CIA is garbage
The only people that buy this already hated Trump and will always hate Trump.

plus nobody is talking about Obama's Farewell Speech today.

Trump is playing 46D Underwater Upside-down Basket-weaving Chess!!

(((rick)))