Multiculturalism is working for Israel and it will work out for Europe

20% of Israeli citizens are Muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-35475403
youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o&t=5416s
palestineremembered.com/Acre/Articles/Story845.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shalom. do you blay cs go?

Not suprising since it used to be Muslim owned land.

Everyone needs a little hamas in their lives, right schlomo?

Mark Twain was in Israel in 1880 he said it was totally empty. They came cause we let them

So you assume all Muslims are bad? That's just wrong

Indeed, that would be extremely problematic and islamophobic. Just thinkin about it, I can't even

You will never be truly multi-cultural and tolerant until the Jews are replaced

ikr? I mean it's 2017 for fuck sake

REKT
E
K
T

>trust me goys im a jew!

saged

Jesus Christ, Schlomo...

your'e kidding right? this is just antisemitic in so many levels..

saged again in case i forgot the first time

really? Why did he go there?

Wow this pic is not legit I'm sorry

Oh the Nazi frog.. you didn't get the memo from ADL did you?

Very mature indeed..

>checks womans necklace

Jew confirmed
Nice try Chaim

Hey look a bigot..wtf srsly

Do you have anything better to do in fucking 1880? you travel and research

I agree, kikes, niggers, mudshits, wetbacks and Aryans can live together in peace.

Get out Nazi filth.. you're a shame

But why? I agree with you hooknose

With such language I couldn't care less. clean your dirty mouth

But I thought multiculturalism was peaceful? Why can't I say what I want ovendodger?

Oh, interesting, since when does multiculturalism allow you to say staff like "ovendodge"? I won't be surprised if I found out you're proud of being a racist asshole and a NAZI

Why aren't you in a fucking oven?

fuck off kike, accept our multi culturalism, are you some fucking cultural supremacist?

Ovendodger*

I figured I could say everything I want since multiculturalism works out so well that we can keep freedom of speech.

Awesome. anouther one.
and another bigoted asshole! Israel is 20% Muslim and it works amazingly. If you don't want multiculturalism you're basically a Nazi
Freedom of speech doesn't let you be a BIGOT

BOOOMMMMMM

Israel is a militant police state fenced in prison.

Doesn't count.

Hey Israel I hope you look your medicine. I always enjoy that those African Migrants keep come to Israel. bbc.com/news/magazine-35475403
I really pray that Israel will be destroyed by a nuclear holocaust. You made us countries suffer a lot. Even the mudslimes had to fucking suffer cause you Jews. You jews caused fucking everything, because you wanted more fucking land. You greedy Jews. Death to Israel! Death to Jews!

are you saying your culture is supreme and you want to exterminate all culturs and kill 7 million russians?

I mean like your medicine*

I'm not a bigot, that would imply I'm not open to hearing other ideas and perspectives, dumb Yid.

You're a fucking nazi, accept our multiculturalism, we enrich you kike.

you know it's not too late to dodge the oven mayte. repent while you still can.

this world has no place for such HATRED, you BIGOT!

genocide them already for fuck sake

yeah, we too should put niggers on birth control and build a wall to keep the mudslimes out.

I believe that this British bastard is a jew boy as well. Buddy, the real enemy is not the muslims, its the Jews.

>Irish being cucks

Colour me shocked

It's not multicultural for Muslims to live with Jews. They're both sand people, right?

Fuck kikes they are shitskins too

You know. The funniest thing about the jews is that they are so incredibly stupid. Anti-semitism is a natural result of... what exactly? Are you jews too stupid to understand once people see your "semitism", that they won't naturally turn "anti-semite"? Jews really are the stupidest of peoples. Ernst Zundel called it in the 80s. Or even earlier I forget.

This. Israeli Jews are bigoted dinosaurs who are afraid of change

Israel has a right to have safe borders! it is not like any European country! White people don't have the right to be safe from immigration!
OK I don't even know WHAT THE FUCK
Oh my god you're the worst bigot in this thread I'm sorry to tell you..
You are probably open only to hear HITLER's idea, won't you? just admit it!
Israel IS a multicultural society allready! can you even read? god you probably voted for Trump am I wrong??
Genocide..?? I'm JEWISH if you didn't notice..
That is an anti-Israeli lie! we never did it!
The real enemy is the ignorance that people like you spread! gosh..
So what if? I like the desert. btw Israel is a leading high tech country known as "start up naiotn". look for "no camels" in google.

fucking NAZIS who want to conquer the world, the "jewish" race only exists to otherize other races and have people to be able to imperilalize, Jews are 0.1% of the world population and thus "Jews" should only be 0.1% Jew to end racism.

Please remove this picture immediately, I find it rather offensive based on my historical background. Thanks for your cooperation.

You probably think your culture is supreme and that all other cultures are inferior, you want to conquer the entire world.

Why are trying to turn everything into hispanic-like mixed race lands Schlomo?. What's the profit?

this interview should be mandatory in school.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5sbegfCz7o&t=5416s

It's real comedy at this point.

israel is built on crime, lies and sin.

Lol, it really is a shame they're not a bunch of sand-nigger loving cucks like you are, Western Europe.

That is a lie! this is from the knid of things you read in "protocols of zion".. where did you get this lies from?? this really makes me upset....

What Rank are you? I will boost you for some of that oil money

Mixed race??? there is only one race if you haven't noticed!

nice proxy rabbi.

You're a racist imperialist bigot who wants to conquer all non-Jews, first palestine and then what?
First they came for my neighbor and I stayed quiet then they came for my friend and I stayed quite and then they came for me!

>20%
clearly not enough. how long until it's 50%? that's when you're real multicultural.

P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-A

This. Love and equality will never be possible in Israel until the idea of "Jewish-ness" is a memory. Until then, hatred is the idea that Israel is based upon

Do you view mizrahi and ethiopians and subhuman... because they are, and they should count for your shitskin population.

The holy lands maybe?

Durp.

It's not a proxy when you move in, it's called migration.

You Yuropean "men" should know that better than anyone.

Joke's on you! I have Mizrahi and Ethiopean friends!

>"ovendodge"

Great you find it funny! asshole!

>20% of Israeli citizens are Muslims

top kek. it used to 20% of Israeli citizens.

lessons learned, build walls around mudslimes.

European countries aren't 20% muslim and refuse to be even 1% muslim, kikes and mudslimes need to fuck off or we'll simply throw you out.

nobody wants both of your backwards ass pedo cult here

ISRAEL NO

"Jewishness" is founded on imperialism, slavery, and racism.

disprove one thing he says in the interview please.

>Israel has a right to have safe borders! it is not like any European country! White people don't have the right to be safe from immigration!
>safe from immigration!
why do we need to be safe from immigration? you said multiculturalism works

are you 12 or something. you've spent close to an hour shitposting.

>20% of Israeli citizens are Muslims
Exactly. You haven't deported all the Palestinians yet.

STOP JEWING THIS BOARD!
GET THE FUCK OUT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>jews start shitposting once they get a taste of the multicult experience
oh fuck ME my sides

Pretty ironic for you to say that, Uncle Sam...

THIS IS FOR THE WEST BANK!!!! I'm talking about Muslims who live in the Israeli side of the wall! they can go to my house if they want! they are not palestinians!

>Israel
>1880

Pick one

>working for Israel

>Be Israeli
>get missile'd

Israel also has a lot of terrorist attacks

I'm trying to educate you guys!! doesn't work so well seemingly cause you're STUPID!

actually it isn't ironic. since it's jews that have subverted the US. but whatever i'm done replying to leafs for the night.

nah we are trying to help you actually. like i said you can still dodge the oven my friend. all you have to do is repent.

>Jews are behind everything bad that everyone else did

Well if that doesn't justify antisemitism, I don't know that does.

It is really fucking convenient for everyone else, though.

Why do you have Muslims on your side of the wall? Did they sneak in?

Same fucking culture, same fucking people, granted a different religion.

Come back when you have added 20% to the mix of Somalis Pakis or Haitians. Give it a year and let us know how things are then.

ok one more reply since you are a good goy. semitism does indeed justify anti-semtisim you moron.

>and it will work out for Europe

Ah, that old chestnut!

palestineremembered.com/Acre/Articles/Story845.html

Can you guys stop being antisemite and Nazis for a second? I got headache.. please just STOP

What's the big wall for then? Hmm

>Being born to a nation I don't like justified my hatred of you

I guess...

well there is your issue. you don't see the world wide semitism i suppose.

>only 20 percent

Needs to be at least 40 percent

It is for THE WEST BANK! not for the Israeli Muslims! Israeli Muslims =/= Palestinians Muslims!!!