Drumpf is a thin-skinned retard who will go down as the worst POTUS of all time

Drumpf is a thin-skinned retard who will go down as the worst POTUS of all time

I can't wait until the USA becomes a post-racial society and don't have to deal with racists like him

He isn't thin skinned, he just doesn't take shit from people who he decides are worth retaliating to.

Not letting people fuck with you is a great life lesson, of course he still always picks his fights.

Answer this question dumbass drumpfkins:

Why the fuck is Drumpf so fucking rude to the free press?

Answer this question, faggot
how's it feel to be saged and hidden?

>Be americuck
>Elect a degenerate piss drinker
YOU CAN`T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

The FUCK did you just say? I couldn't give two fucking shits about your dumbass supporting a fascist scum like Drumpf.

Get the fuck off this website.

He looks like a Roman senator in this picture.

apparently, yes you can.
only low-iq degenerates will believe it though

yes and all the smart city people voted for hillary!

yeah, if a roman senator drank piss and hated black people

kek won't let you stump.

Post racial society is impossible

As long as we have niggers, we will never be post racial. Never.

ask europe. look at denmark and sweden.

They have relatively few other races and the ones that are there are heavily overrepresented in crime.

whoa u smart u kewl aha jk

You are going to burst into treats

Well they did, so there.

not true... muslims actually commit far less crime in places like stockholm

>Post racial
That is literally never going to happen. Ever. If you get rid of racism then the liberal left will have nothing to talk about, they would lose all political power. They would rather see a thousand niggers shot like animals than lose their power. Hilariously enough their political muscle is already disintegrating from over use and that's why they went into such a fucking panic when Trump won

False and muslims aren't a race

They did actually, yeah.

Kek commanded it and so it is you pathetic nigger lover

Drinking piss, maybe. Romans were pretty freaky deals. Hating black people, not so much. Romans granted citizenship to people from all parts of the world and they didn't really have the concept of "racism". Shit, they even had a black emperor at one point.

>not true... _____ actually commit far less crime in places like ______

heres the blank template for those who wanted to cherry pick

See

Actually its your first black president that have set back race relations in America by 50 years.

Drumpf is finished, can't wait for this orange prick to get impeached

>VERY GOOD/SOMEWHAT GOOD
Kek

Severus wasn't black he was from an Italian family but born in North Africa. He was Latin. Check your leftist "facts" next time.

The hard facts are crimes are rising in Sweden!

>Italian
>ancient Rome
What was that about "facts" dipshit?

Talking about carcalla. Looks black to me.

but he likes anime and hentai, so it all evens out

The term Italy already existed at the time of the Roman Empire and refered to the peninsula.

>I can't wait until the USA becomes a post-racial society and don't have to deal with racists like him

Hold onto your hat, sub-human shitskin. It's gonna get a whole lot worse for you before it gets better, prehaps forever.

Fascism is back.

I don't get what is "thin-skinned" about Trump responding when he hears people talk shit about him.

Do you think Genghis Khan would just sit there and do nothing if someone talked shit about him?

In all honesty, he's probably going to go down as the worst president in history.

Harding was generally incompetent and stuffed his cabinet full of people who used their positions to further their own interests. Trump looks like he's going along the same path, only Trump is also faced with several global crises that require immediate attention.

well that's severus's son. His mother was Syrian. So no African in him then.

Wow you're an idiot. Not only was Italy called italia at the time but even if it wasn't are you suggesting I should only refer to locations by their roman empire titles? I can't call Scotland Scotland? I have to say Caledonia? His family was from Italy. He wasn't black.

North African sandapes plus Middle eastern shitskins are extremely overrepresented for example in rape...Fuck! not even tiny boys and girls could go to a public bath without getting raped by muslims.
They set cars on fire all the time.
They threw stones and fireworks at ambulances and firetrucks trying to save people, just this new year!

Fucking filth!

>Drumpf is a thin-skinned retard who will go down as the worst POTUS of all time

Well, OP, at least he will...go down...as a...presient.

Play stupid game, earn stupid prize, you dumb burger.

Shut up, whining nigger faggot snowflake pussy

>posts a pic of Trump shopped to look like Bernie