/dvg/- Deus Cult General

/dvg/- Deus Vult General

Story so far:
Sup Forums tricks the msm into believing Pissgate is real
Stefan Molyneux Challenges Sup Forums to takedown ISIS
A dubbs post decided to accept
A tripps confirmed our cause
A quadds confirmed that we are going to war
Molyneux sees that we accept his challenge, thus confirming he’s one of us.

Ideas on our strategy so far:
1.Target ISIS online presence
2. Demoralize ISIS sympathizers
3. Point out any ISIS sympathizers
4. Create believable stories involving ISIS (slander)

Theories for a battleplan:
1. Create perspective that ISIS has links to pedophile rings in the middle east
2. Create idea that ISIS is having a powerstruggle due to the soldiers discovering outside influence
3. Investigate ties from ISIS to the Middle eastern Governments (show support and donations)
4. Create the story that Middle eastern govts have ties to ISIS

Remember:
1.Ignore all shills (especially estonian posters)
2. Although we are at war with the Luggenpresse, we can fight a war on two fronts
3. By going to war and imploding/destroying ISIS we can expose any conspiracy theories (US Influence) to be true
4. DO NOT click on unarchived links, shills are trying to get clicks on their websites

Will be starting a strawpol after this thread keep coming up with ideas

We need more memes and presence to be safely established.
War has been declared Sup Forums.
This will be our first international military campaign.
Will you answer the call?
Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ghostsecgroup?lang=en
washingtonexaminer.com/un-confirms-isis-sells-child-sex-slaves-for-165/article/2569681
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/819287663454912512
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Peoples of Sup Forums,

The task at hand isn't just "difficult"; It's unthinkable.
It goes beyond the realm of reality and into the stuff of dreams... that is, the stuff of memes.
It is the most clear that this is where we are the strongest, and this is where we will fight, where our enemies will not outrun us nor undo us.

We are not a unified group, not by far; We are a bunch of nazis, fascists, faggots, leftists, pedos, ancaps, niggers, weebs, antifas, kikes, flatearthers, shills and shitposters, all strung together by our love of moving the world through ideas, an anonymous mass, no strings attached, no restrictions, no codes, no filter, no political correctnes to live by.

But never will you find here someone who unironically supports Jihadism.
Imagine how terrible, how backwards, how *unatractive* must a meme be, to find not even a foothole on this Transilvanian chalk carving forum.

Our struggle is not against murderers, rapists and goatfuckers, it is against their *ideals*.
We will attack the root of the matter; their ideology and its power to convince idiots, deprive their memes of the cancerous nature that made them thrive until now.
We will make of them a dying whisper that nobody would embrace.

Let this be our Statement of Intent, and let us fight the terrible meme of Jihadism to the death for defiling our sacred lebensraum

If you agree, please sign below by replying to this post, or your mother will die in her sleep =)

Fucking auto correct

Bump

Praise Kek and pass the ammunition

Molymeme:
>I wonder what retarded thing I can trick Sup Forums into doing next now that their egos have been inflated by this pissgate nonsense

Cue Autist army. We're gonna take over Tuvalu guys, kek!!

Not today whitey

DEUS VULT!

ONE FREAKIN' DOLLAR. GOY?!?

This is good. We also need to push that they are all closet fags.
#LGBTQ+ISIS
Rainbow is the new Black.

>fuck off tidf

what were the quadds?

why are we having multiple threads?

A based slavpost

So what have you guys accomplished this far, or is it too early to expect results?

It's time to weaponize our autism once again goys. Let's do this!

@OP if you "Really" wanna have an impact.....fwd all "True ISIS Accounts" to @GhostSec (They DON'T FUCK AROUND)
or WauchulaGhost on faceb00k (Go see what they do to ISIS)

Troll them with their own faggotry (To Demoralize Them), but report all true isis profiles to the feds and ghostsec (twitter) / WauchulaGhost (Fedbook)

remember
isis doesnt exist, its just a bunch of private military companies under the banner of a strawman who may or may not believe in the stuff "isis" preaches, funded by USA, israel and saudi arabia in order to destabilize the region, create the refugee crisis, and stabilize the petrodollarsystem.

why else would those fearless warriors under gods protection not even dare to actively attack israel, even though reclaiming the holy land should be top priority for them. why else is it that one of those "rebell groups" dissappear another emerges instantly if it isnt because they got withdrawn funding as soon as they become a liability and another recieved it instead making the PMCs switch sides.

there, isis destroyed in 5 minutes of typing. that molyneux guy underestimates us

Not sure I started the first three, I guess someone else is doing their part.
Should we scrap this one?

No, this is just more cancerous LARPing

>>>Reddit

c-checked

Reminder to find ISIS recruiters on social media using bait accounts.

bump

no idea, but i think this is now the 3rd generation with another thread running simultaniously. at least the 2nd

We are in the battle plan and strategy phase
We did just accomplish making trump and Obama being forced to read a fanfiction

We should make a twitter account to gather up wanna be terrorists in Syria at very particular coordinates, have them message us when they're there and let Russiabro handle the rest. Make it happen. Also pick a landmark that's easily recognizable just to be sure.

You are on the wrong side of history

will this be the crusade equivalent of our time?

We will tear your soul aparrrrrrrt!

Here OP consider it a gift....troll but give the info to people who CAN do something with it in the process

>Investigate ties from ISIS to the Middle eastern Governments (show support and donations)

and create the story that Israel have ties to ISIS and that there are mossad agents inside

Kek wills the Meme Crusades

this is the original branch, send them all here, we need to focus into one thread.

>Deus Cult
B-but Sup Forums is a kekist board...

Also
>1. Create perspective that ISIS has links to pedophile rings in the middle east
I don't see how this hurts anyone, Sunnis are peadophiles as they are

I don't want to discourage anyone, but how is Anonymous doing with their war on ISIS? Afaik we laughed at them when they announced it.

Daily reminder that only Iberians and people from catholic nations with a giant statue of Jesus Christ are true crusaders.

DEUS VULT!

Shadilay!

there's no need to create the perspective of active paedophilia in isis because its well known that children are bought and sold as sex-slaves and wives within isis
>washingtonexaminer.com/un-confirms-isis-sells-child-sex-slaves-for-165/article/2569681

They DONT fuck around.... They hack the fuck out of terrorist.

>Good to give info on terrorist....to people that CAN use it.....either the feds or this group

the perspective should be enforced though in order for it to gain traction and make people more aware than they'd like to be

>slander IS
>slander
>IS
Hmmm.

I'm just get out of work!
What did i miss?
>are we removing kebab?

>1.Ignore all shills (especially estonian posters)

What did we do? Can someone explain in short? Extreme shill?

tl;dr Fake news created by someone who wanted his five minutes of fame and degenerate piss drinking drumpfcucks jumped onto it in a desperate act of damage control to preserve the crumbling narrative

Trump teams with Putin

We rid the world of isis together

An age of prosperity is born

Knights Shadilay will crush Lugenpresse 2.0
Report all Moloch to the Inquisition
Always bamp for Deus Vult

>taking down ISIS
So are we going against the USA?

Muzz filth can't please their women

That's why they sexually mutilate them

Praise kek

D E U S V U L T
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

>Ideas on our strategy so far:
You forgot the hashtags. #AnklesForAllah #isis #isil #LGBTQISIS

Ayy we're going in a crusade!
>tfw

Some Britbros last year made fake twitter accounts claiming to be British-Saudi/Pakistani/Afghan recruits that joined IS (and even wrote in convincing Arabic to seem more genuine).

They wove the story that they were put in a support unit helping front-line fighters around the Syrian countryside. In said stories, they'd describe in detail how 'Western' recruits like them were routinely treated like shit. One of their series of tweets claimed that recruits from western countries are more likely to die of brutal hazing by local Middle Eastern fighters and their officers. Another of their stories that I saw in an /sg/ thread portrayed how one of them witnessed another IS unit perform a gay orgy while trying to desecrate a Christian church. As part of a response to one prospective jihadi asking what finally forced one of the fake personas to flee IS, the user said that he took part in a shoot-out when his and another IS unit near Palmyra began fighting over which would go first in the gangrape of a family. He went on to explain how similar occurrences weren't uncommon.

Would making more fake twitter accounts and stories like these be convincing enough? We might get /sg/'s cooperation if we think this through well enough

Yeah. Let's be real here. We don't need a typical smear campaign against ISIS, because they don't have a particularly good reputation anyway and we will hardly be able to reach the audience that has a more positive opinion of it. Shit like ISIS being supported by (arab) middle-eastern countries wouldn't effect them I the slightest. The idea would be to share silly gossip stories about their leaders or something, or saying a-baghdadi is an Israeli agent wtc.

We should focus on searching for ISIS accounts on Facebook and Twitter perhaps.

Nigger.

THE POWER WITHIN (memes)!

>dropping some dank crusade meems

deus vult

Shit im going to make some food!

by targeting the middle eastern govts we can slander and manipulate the public opinion of them. by connecting ties from iran to ISIS we can show the "real" reason as to why Obama signed the iran nuke deal

Bad idea IMO
This would be amazing

Deus Vult brothers

We are attacking ISIS, not redpilling our people.

We shall win.
Deus Vult.

DEUS VULT

I can't wait for the crusades to return. They will be here soon. Duet. 32:41 "If I sharpen My flashing sword, And My hand takes hold on justice, I will render vengeance on My adversaries, And I will repay those who hate Me."

Satanas vult

Yes but what if we can harm both at the same time? its a hard psyop, but remember:
we exposed the fake news of the msm
we elected the president
we made obama and trump read a fanfiction
we are capable of everything

It was not my idea, but a lot of people already started doing it. It's gonna get pretty loud if everything goes well.

Doesn't sound bad, I'll think about it after getting some sleep.
Good night, brothers.

Deus Vult my brothers, We fight a holy cause

DEUS VULT
E U
U L
S T

It is high time we fight back

Neva forget the quads

>Sup Forums starts using it's weaponized autism to destroy ISIS

DEVS VVLT

Deus Vult

PRAISE KEK

We need to make it more pedophilesque in my opinion, after this thread I will make a straw poll to decide on our battleplan

fuck you
and signed

Turn the ISIS flag into a LGBTI+ one? Anyone know the Arbic for those symbols?

Keep your sword sharpened and your eyes clear. You will know when the time comes for us to fight. Deus Vult and praise kek.

t. Irish user

>connecting ties from iran to ISIS we can show the "real" reason as to why Obama signed the iran nuke deal

Got a link to that info?

i think it would have a bigger impact when we hit the guys who are financing this shitbags get attacked(in fact they are ISIS and not the guys who are holding the weapons and swords) this would´ve the biggest impact in fact no money no war because the guys with the guns need guns and food n stuff like that.....

Signed

im just stating that we can perpetuate a narrative, use fake news and meme magic to create a reality people can start to believe. As far as it being true, no its just a ploy by globalists to give more power to the middle east and escalate a war between isreal and iran

put an earring in his right ear

>after years of IDF attacks Sup Forums just now suggests attacking israel back

Oh ok, I had misunderstood. If only we had some good muslims who'd volunteer to make fake propaganda, get them to talk about how they don't really care about mohammed or the qu'ran and say how great America is for financing them. Then at the end of the video yell American ackbar!

link to stefans post
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/819287663454912512
Truth about the Holocaust when?

I can't see how this would harm ISIS, though. Everyone in the West is against them, and mostly those people would be on the receiving end of it.

pretending to be someone looking to join terrorists sounds like a good way to get V&

This is good. We need to blend the LGBT shit with ISIS. Make them become what they despise. Associating them with the retarded tranny pronouns might not be bad either.

Let us remove kebab together.

We have to use a "divide and conquer" tactic. We need to spread false rumors about the involvement of agents of the Mossad in the ISIS, naming names and surnames of "traitors" and create false proofs.

>Do not go gentle into that good night,
>Deus Vult should burn and rave at close of day;
>Rage, rage against the dying of the white.

>Though old autists at their end know dark is right,
>Because their memes had forked no lightning they
>Do not go gentle into that good night.

>Good autists, the last wave by, crying how bright
>Their frail memes might have danced in a green bay,

>Wild autists who caught and praised kek in flight,
>And learn, too late, they grieve it on its way,

>Grave autists, near an hero, who see with blinding sight
>Deus Vult could blaze like meteors and not be gay,

>And you, my autist, there on the sad height,
>Curse, bless, me now with your fierce memes, shadilay.

We could false flag them into a death trap.

We would need their info, and the places on the web they operate however.

We need us some muzzies.

Alright, here's the redpill for isis wannabes:
You don't want to join isis because all isis soldiers in the middle east are just american soldiers dressed in sand people uniform. They cover their heads with baklava to hide this. The concept of isis only exists as an excuse to give US the right to wreck shit in the middle east.

All the settlements that have been bombed, by drones and precision explosive ordnance, are really only inhibited by human trash and it's just theory and baseless claims that "terrorists" are hiding there. They are actually used as weapon testing sites.

Any/all recruitment videos are just a bait to sort out traitors and defectors within nations and while they are expected to show up in allegedly claimed isis territories, they are not given any weapons, supplies, tasks when they arrive, instead they are stripped of all their belongings by US operatives posing as isis officers and will be left outside butt naked of a dirt village, that has been already bombed to shit.

Airport bombings are just an effort to provoke france, germany, britain to join the US and are actually CIA planted and remote detonated charges, covered up by footages recorded in a well recreated studio made to look like airport sec-cam records, followed by some pics of new-york taxi driver pictures claiming to be responsible for the suicide bombings. Of course the bodies are too damaged to verify. They don't dare to fuck around with china or russia that's why there are no bombings there.

Since they couldn't aggravate them into war, the US deployed a different tactic. Flooding europe with human trash. Apparently Merkel herself is human trash too so she actually likes the idea but inevitably the threat of mudslime flood led to the brexit.

What else should I explain?

give me straw poll ideas for battle plans