>Palmyra Dec18
i.imgur.com/G2AmOFe.jpg

Developments Jan 11
>SDF surrounded ISIS units north of Raqqa
>Minor advance in north-east Al Bab
>Rebels surrender large part of Wadi Barada
>Negotiations between Government and Rebels will begin on January 23
>SAA managed to seize more than 50 percent of Hazrama in East Ghouta
>Russian airstrike kills Liwa al Haqq's military leader with his companions in Idlib countryside.
>SAA found Saudi-made chemicals that the rebels have left behind them in the old city of Aleppo

Previous Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=FPiRVQWyBAo
youtube.com/watch?v=UnJ6mVkVDT8
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jul/12/syrian-opposition-doing-the-talking
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/23/john-kerry-partition-syria-peace-talks
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#efmADMAFf
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12172#efmBbqBf9
dailycaller.com/2014/06/22/israels-netanyahu-advises-obama-on-iraq-when-your-enemies-are-fighting-each-other-weaken-both/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
comptonverney.org.uk/support-us/adopt-an-artwork/
comptonverney.org.uk/cv_collections/a-pair-of-pigs/
besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/destruction-islamic-state-strategic-mistake/
washingtonsblog.com/2015/05/newly-declassified-u-s-government-documents-the-west-supported-the-creation-of-isis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg
youtube.com/watch?v=QHLqaSZPe98
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-id_x6Fh3c
i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/53651-141207-regular-contact-between-israel-and-syrian-rebels-un-report
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/06/israels-former-ambassador-to-the-us-on-the-palestinian-question/373627/
youtube.com/watch?v=vweHtxqnh-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1NbIWpjsmG0
youtu.be/lVlgMEFu1PI
webmshare.com/play/595oa
youtube.com/watch?v=EfLkh4aZQPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

----What is the endgame of Syrian war?

>Well prepared turkish soldier on his way to the al-Bab frontline as reinforcement.
Finally the right tools for their job!

pol.foundation

PISS DRINKERS HAVE TO GO BACK

Fresh Mosul offensive footage:
>youtube.com/watch?v=FPiRVQWyBAo

Fresh Eastern Ghouta/Hazrama footage:
>youtube.com/watch?v=UnJ6mVkVDT8

7th for Bulgarian teasing girls.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jul/12/syrian-opposition-doing-the-talking

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/23/john-kerry-partition-syria-peace-talks

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328#efmADMAFf

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12172#efmBbqBf9

dailycaller.com/2014/06/22/israels-netanyahu-advises-obama-on-iraq-when-your-enemies-are-fighting-each-other-weaken-both/ Don't fight ISIS in Iraq - Netanyahu

Overthrow Government, cause mayhem and murder in the country as constant disarray between Sunnis and Shias as they try to repair the country as half the population leaves to Europe to never cause problems to Israel again (remember Israel has a bad demographic problem, needs to do something) welfare as incentive, fuck over both Europe and Syria, destroy axis of resistance (Hezbollah, Syria, Iran) so they don't have a front against Israel, long term Syria becomes Saudi wahhabi satellite (just like how Saudi funds Wahhabi mosques all throughout Europe and Qatar disseminates Feminist and Racemixing propaganda via AJ+) or partitioned into zones of influence ala the Oded Yinon plan so the tiny arab states which once made up Syria could never unify and be a threat to Israel

Western plans are literally horrible and serve you in no possible capacity and your leaders are traitors who prefer you getting raped and murdered by refugees than the possibility of an Israeli getting killed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

>he thinks there is an end gae

If someone still thinks of ISIS as silly goathumpers please compare both videos & make your conclusions.

Anyone interested in adopting this meme?

comptonverney.org.uk/support-us/adopt-an-artwork/
comptonverney.org.uk/cv_collections/a-pair-of-pigs/

It is funny that idol worshiping is haram in Islam but there are many photo of great leaders and imam like this floating around.

>gae

What did he mean by this?

besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/destruction-islamic-state-strategic-mistake/

washingtonsblog.com/2015/05/newly-declassified-u-s-government-documents-the-west-supported-the-creation-of-isis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg

youtube.com/watch?v=QHLqaSZPe98

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-id_x6Fh3c

i24news.tv/en/news/international/middle-east/53651-141207-regular-contact-between-israel-and-syrian-rebels-un-report

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/06/israels-former-ambassador-to-the-us-on-the-palestinian-question/373627/

arrest them all, and execute them for treason

last one
youtube.com/watch?v=vweHtxqnh-Y

fuck this meme. back to Sup Forums with you.

fucking dzjoows

Most people here will accept anyone if they're a decent person and citizen, regardless of ethnicity. If you look more mediterranean than arab that'll probably make it easier to leave a good first impression, especially with more traditional people though.

what about ukarine?

hmmm these are my thoughts exactly.

I have seen that life is unfair and unforgiving.

Our world is brimming with evil.

I would hate to introduce a new victim to the machine.

The only condition I would ever have kids is when I have a wealth of money and live in a white country. Otherwise, not worth the misery.

If I would get kids, I want them to experience the best the life has to offer.

Our eastern border is calm, thanks for caring.

hello brother

Thanks for the info. Even tho it's very unlikely for me to get out. But I hope you guys kick out everyone who would harm the hand that feeds them

So true Pham. I get your the Syrian oatposter. How's your midterms going?

Based Pierre

Whether you'd pass as a German depends on your skincolor and what ethnicity you belong to. Dima looks nearly exactly like a german girl from my university for example. She was a good friend of me as well, shame both of us are in a relationship already, really. Your eyecolor also does a lot. If you come to have blue/green eyes like some assyrians, you're much more likely to pass. But either way you got chances of blending in, my dad looks like fucking Kevin Kurányi for example, but is like 100% German, one of his grandfathers even was in the SS, most likely Totenkopf.

That being said, if you speak German fluently, aren't a complete fucking idiot and actually try to be German, most people will treat you as one of us. Of course there will be some people who still don't accept you, but they are a minority, at least in most areas.
The average Turk is so fucking shittier over here, you really can't get below that, except you're from Africa that is. If you're interested I got a little story from my fathers workplace that shows just how retarded some of these people are, although the one I'm thinking of is about croatians, if I'm not mistaken.

i recently read something about the relations of the gini coefficient (basically how large the difference is between poor and rich in a society) and general happiness of the population. Interestingly bhutan is often regarded as the "happiest" country. The people there are materially as poor as you'd expect from a low HDI country, the difference is that almost all of them are equally poor. Yet they seem to be content with their life.

They are an ethnically homogenous society that isn't suffering from war though.

Material wealth alone is a poor indicator of how good a life people in a society can life. Just look at the poor finns, rich first world nation and yet their suicide rates are through the roof.

t. syrians

dayum that earth mover vbied. good thing they captured it

>white Syrians are only yazdi or Kurds waaaaa :^( :'^(

What the fuck is wrong with the Syrian poster

What'll Trump do with Syria? Can a Turkey-Russia-US allegiance happen?

Speaking of Yazidis, what's the current price for a say, 11 year old girl in Raqqa?
Asking for a friend.

>Dima looks nearly exactly like a german girl
KEK
She looks like a mix of a gypsy and a South-american woman

SAA footage from Wadi Barada
youtube.com/watch?v=1NbIWpjsmG0

you do this on purpose, right?

Hmm, I hate shitskins. They'll destroy your country. Also most likely to come back after the war ends are westernized Syrians not shitskins and definitely not Africans.

Share your story pls I'd like to hear it

Erdogan will most likely launch a large scale offensive against ypshits after trump gets the white house.
Putin and trump won't do shit for the pkk turds

she literally looks like an arab.

thats a horrible thing to make a joke of.

Me?

I wouldn't know a way for you to make it here either. As far as i understand it the deal with turkey is still in place (which means if you make it to greece you get shipped back), the balkan route is better guarded than last year, countries are building fences. Dublin II is being put in place again (which means you'd have to stay in the first EU country you entered). There are still people getting through, but it's a lot less than last year.

And if you contact the german embassy for asylum the only answer you're likely to get is a "lolno". Which is a shame since most of the people that made it here seem to be illiterate peasants, having them file for asylum probably would've cut their number in half.

If you're pursuing a higher education you could probably come to germany/a western nation on a student visa. Should you finish that staying here wouldn't be a problem but most people with degrees tend to migrate towards the anglosphere since they pay better.

My exams have not started yet. Pretty stressful.

Procrastination is about to bite me in the ass.

trump may support kurds a lot though since they are fighting isis.

Same bantz, same pic. Come up with something new

>Erdogan will most likely launch a large scale offensive against ypshits after trump gets the white house.
Good. Maybe we'll be able to go a few months without terrorism.

we got a lot of mediterraneans in the 70s over here as guestworkers. They integrated better than the turks and are nowadays mostly part of the "normal" german population, not forming subcultures. Really, the only difference is often that they got parents that teach their children italian as second language.

You need to relax with some good music :
youtu.be/lVlgMEFu1PI

How difficult is it to get a student visa ?

Let's say I graduate with a medicine degree from here. How would I proceed ?

Actually I would not want to live in Germany for ever. Russia or the US would be ideal, but germany would be easier to get into and pursue a medical specialty.

Trump is pro putin, ypshits are a mid-long term problem for putin, erdogan and assad

Yes

Hey how are things going over there? I hear Germany is something of a paradise.

This is the second time i see an obvious russian footage which is saying "KURDISTAN INSIDER" in the corner.

First time was on this webm where, bunch of russians in Latakia aiming artillery and speaking russian
webmshare.com/play/595oa

What is this "twilight zone"?

3 different Syrians on the same thread
يا عرصات ما عندكن امتحانات

I heard that Germany is tuition free for both Germans and international students.

Eargasm

W-what's wrong?

Trump is not pro-putin

says who ;)

Don't know if u are him, but there is a Syrian who hates himself here

Are you homsbro? Or dare I say it. Oatposter studies med too? Or woah oatposter is same as Damascus suburbs bro

Isn't there another med student from damas here?

good to hear

There's so many problems with this, and so many exaggerated mistakes. It's mainly having to do with asserting influence trough subversive actions by causing war; in this case the "west/US" expanding towards the middle east and Russia, something that will eventually lead towards blow-back and we having to fight a war for the "elites"/"jews".

روح انت دروس. يا عرصات كلكون بتدرسو طب و انا هون متل منتاك ادب خرا

I am saddened to admit that I am the oat poster.

No idea. The only students from abroad i know are from other EU countries and switching between them is easy since much is standardized.

You generally need to match university entrance qualifications, speak the language the courses will be held in (mostly german, sometimes english), proof that you got enough money to sustain yourself and have health insurance. That's pretty much it.

>I'd be able to pass as a local just like they did.
Maybe two years ago. Now everyone with a darker taint is regarded as a "Syrian", which means they have no education, will not learn/speak German, won't have a passport and every girl/woman will feel unsafe in their presence. Just ask the turks living here how the climate changed - they are really pissed as well.

If you'd learn German, you might be able to join social circles quite well, but on the street everyone will look at you and try to avoid you.

Germany changed a lot in the last two years. Mostly due to north african gangsters and afghan illiterates posing as syrian refugees. Quite sad.

>she literally looks like an arab
She looks like also the wife of El Chapo in a way, but the wife of El Chapo did not have a nose job and does not look like as semitic as Dima indeed

I am Homsbro, although that's one shitty name you people game me. 4th year med school.
عأساس طالعلنا شي من هالفرع الخرا كلو أخرا من بعضو معي 6 مواد أيري بالله

haha don't worry, after you get your literature degree you can specialse in feminist theatre.

kys, fag. iˋm on /sg/ for more than a year

are you requesting my oats?

wahabbi goatfucker detected

think you got me confused with the other guy, i study med too, fucking sand niggers.

have you ever wondered why spics also have arabic features? :^)

YA ALI

We are the Shia of Ali & will never let the banner of Hussain fall.
youtube.com/watch?v=EfLkh4aZQPg

Not bad i guess. Just as all your general central european countries.

>I heard that Germany is tuition free for both Germans and international students.
Almost. You have to pay about 250€/semester, but thats technically not tuition. Its for the train ticket, library access and other stuff you get.

germany is a shithole i don't know why would anyone like it here

everyone i have talked to from sons of oil rich millionaire saudis to poor chinese girl studying IT to black UK guy studying law to americans everyone hates germs and germo culture

germs are rude assholes with shitty culture
weather is shitty,food is shitty,women are bad

if it weren't for gibsmedat no1 would stay here
reggards

Damascus suburbs bro, y-you're a shitposter?

Here's my autistic update for Syrians on /sg/

>Me (first to post here with Syrian flag, DamascusBro, Damascus thirsty dude, shitpost a lot)
>Damascus suburbsbro (always serious, no shitposts, studies med) >>>Oatposting Syrian (extreme shitposter, whenever I ask him what to call him he replies with "master" so I decided to call him oatposter since that's what he's good at)

>And now there's homsbro (extremely suicidal)

We're back to 3 Syrians lads

Give yourself a nickname lad

My gut feeling tells me I will get rekt in europe.. could they make me study another six years, from scratch ..

I don't have a banner faggots.

I don't know what you have so far. If you don't have any internationally recognized coursework for a bachelor degree done you'd probably have to start from scratch, yes.

عمرك شي 50 سنة لحتى عم تقلي lad ما هيك؟
قرد هنتو جماعة الاداب ما في عندكن غير الطياز الحلوة

The Juden and Saudi has subverted your culture.

I am the oatposter, and I study the Med meme.

Well, I am here to shitpost actually.

I thought I was the first ever to post here.

I started maybe 1.5 years ago.

And no, I am not a homsi. I am from the >master mountains lmao
>master

3 different Syrians so close to one another :^)

I get this joke is for me

I'll have you know that while you study. I-I go out with my lit colleagues to bars an-and have fun. That'll show you

>Syrian protestors were peaceful but the army killed them and they had to arm themselves
>The government committed massacres before people were armed
How does /sg/ reply to this with actual sources, the article in pic related is taken down and the video talks about weapons but doesn't say exactly when and could fit the dindus having to resort to arms narrative

most syrian (and other middle eastern) degrees and apprenticeships are more or less worthless in germany (and rest of europe)
sorry famflam

Please go back to Albania, thanks!

He is turkroach, so that applies even more.

خلينا نتخرج بعدين منفكر كيف بدنا نهرب عأوروبا
Master this dick, based homsi here, fucking born in damas, to a lattakian family, what a shitshow my life has been

>>Syrian protestors were peaceful but the army killed them
>and they had to arm themselves
>killed them
>and they had to
lolwat

>Bars
>Naruto-kun typing with hyphens everywhere
>kek

قريييد قال يعني طلاب طب ما عندكون طياز شلل

I don't think any Syrians would be accepted tho due to (refugee issues)

Question for you all, have was a Syrian childhood like? Birthdays, the Iraq war, growing up in the war on terror - westerners have grown up in it as well, not a time when my nation wasn't directly involved in the Middle East.

Do you guys study/talk about the Sykes-Picot agreement, what was your history courses like? Syria has millenia of history so I'd imagine it would be a lot.

So so much :^)

صحيح رح يلتغى الاداري ؟

Oh Swiss overlords, if only I was lucky enough to be born amongst you.