Why did Trump do heavy damage to the stock market of his country

Why did Trump do heavy damage to the stock market of his country
by his disappointing first conference?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/bill-gross-says-this-key-treasury-level-is-far-more-important-than-dow-20000-2017-01-10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

everyone was selling off their shares in CNN and other MSM outlets

>Using DOW as a reliable index of the market
Nice meme, nip

Oh, I'm sure it's not because the MSN, valued in billions, is now proven to be worthless.

>.15%
That';s not a heavy fall. In fact, the DOW just hit an all-time high that hasn't been achieved since 2008

marketwatch.com/story/bill-gross-says-this-key-treasury-level-is-far-more-important-than-dow-20000-2017-01-10

Slide somewhere else, dickhead.

>Why did Trump do heavy damage to the stock market of his country
>-0.15%
>Heavy

> 0.15%

>impressive fall
>slightly below where it opened

His rambling incoherent ranting press conference let everyone know what a fucking idiot he is.

This is why he didn't do one for six months. He's his own worst enemy. I doubt he'll do another.

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
get necked GI David-san
>saged and hidden

People were watching him so trades slipped, same thing happens during most big media events

The stock market in the United States is needlessly inflated there is no reason for the DOW to be as high as it is the crash is coming and it has nothing to do with Donald Trump.

>.15%

Nigga you what

If the stock market were really as fragile as the dude seems to suggest, then we are all utterly fucked anyway, because there's no way to preserve something so weak and precarious given human error.

Stock Markets are rigged for implosion like Twin Towers the weekend before 9/11. You heard it here first, Godspeed buddy. Thanks for Akira and Cowboy Bebop, or should I say, "See you Space Cowboy..."

Not kidding about the stock markets though. The Globalists will attempt to erode Trump's popular support FIRST before they attack him.

They play the slow game for now, Japan.

I hope you know I'm your bud.

this was during lunch break

DOW actually closed at 19950, higher than ever

this is why nobody likes these people

>and it has nothing to do with Donald Trump
and we all know what trudeau will say before anything even happens

>0.15
>heavy damage
And it's actually higher now, you idiot.

But it will crash soon, no doubt about it.
And there's nothing Trump will be able to do.

>(-0.15%)
>impressive fall

BLAH BLAH TRUMP EFFECT OMG ECONOMY RUINED IT'S OVER BLAH BLAH

You have seen the same thing happen with Brexit, and even right after the elections. And even though those happened in an even stronger degree, things still went back to normal just like they used to.

These fucking cucks love to use irrelevant fluctuations in graphs and charts to scare people into believing there's some sort of market crash incoming.

Charles Lister is a known shill and terrorist supporter.
You guys should visit /sg/ from time to time, then you would know this..

Do you Americans still think he is your president?
He doesn't try to maximize the profit of US
and too tolerant to other countries.
It's the time to realize the fact.

As long as the government keeps bailing out and the bubble keeps getting bigger, we will not have a crash. No president wants to be the one during the inevitable crash.

>minus 29 points

whoa, we're clearly headed towards another crash

He's going to make houses affordable again. The normies are going to be crushed.

Fbpb.

This.

>>no labels on the vertical axis
how to spot the jew