If pic related is fake news, where do I go to get real news? I usually go on breitbart...

If pic related is fake news, where do I go to get real news? I usually go on breitbart, but even they spin stories to fit their rhetoric. I just want a news source that offers pure and unbiased reports. Is that too much to ask?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q
janoberg.exposure.co/humans-in-liberated-aleppo/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're asking one of the most propoganda infested shitholes where to get unbiased news from?

>implying Sup Forums isn't unironically the only place to get anything close to the truth

How you enjoying your first day, faggot?

>Everyone says remain will win
>Sup Forums says otherwise
>Result: Sup Forums is right

>Everyone says Trump will lose
>Sup Forums says otherwise

>Everyone says Trump is into human waste
>Sup Forums says they memed it

>Everyone says "it's not the Jews"
>Sup Forums says "it's always the Jews"

In conclusion, Sup Forums is always right with no exception. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You literally can't.

Associated Press or Reuters. Get it from the source.

Look at all of them. BBC, Reuters,Yahoo, al jezera, wall st journal, etc. Then assume the truth is somewhere in between

it's so easy to get you guys worked up.

sing me the song of your cesspool.

More like Sup Forums has a very short memory and immediately forgets every single time they get something wrong.

>Ron Paul revolution guise. amirite?

Sup Forums

rape yourself, faggot.

Rude!

>:^(

drudgereport.com

Jews control mainstream news media and the entertainment industry... Hollywood.

Keep this in mind, always.

AP is good. I like how do a lot of Raw footage videos. Reporting on the story, not having opinions No smoke and mirrors

>your
>I swear I just got lost on the intertubes

There is no such thing as news. The only thing you need to know is when the day of the rope arrives.

Drudge.

It's really not about it being fake news it's that it's "corporate news" News used to be a loss leader for the major 3: abc/nbc/cbs and not the main profit , but then you ask "What about CNN" well CNN is part of Turner Broadcasting which has other networks for profiting: CN, TBS,TNT,TCM etc.

Reuters.

amren
vdare
counter currents
occidental observer
the right stuff
radix

Just read those everyday and you will become great again

this isn't my home board. i just come here to have a laff.

reuters.com/

Pretty much exclusively use reuters. Occasionally I'll catch a hint of bias, but for the most part they're pretty center of the road and report strictly on facts.

Lol, that's pretty funny

>I just want a news source that offers pure and unbiased reports. Is that too much to ask?
Yes, because objective journalism doesn't exist. Read different sources from different points of view and make up your own minds.

Closest thing you'll get is InfoWars

Read all - use discernment and deduce truth

Honestly, the news is just "hot gossip of the day".

So you can go anywhere and see what people are talking about. Make your own decisions.

I actually years ago did the CNN tour it's neat. I even when I was sitting outside sat inside the lower part of the C in that edited picture there.

If your really interested in what's going on with any particular story and want the actual news, your only way of doing this is sifting through various news outlets and trying to come to your own conclusion. No news site available is telling the absolute truth. You can decide which ones you deem to be more trustworthy than others but never turn off your bullshit detector regardless.

Infowars

RT and Sputnik. How new are you?

Read multiple sources and form your own opinion you fag. Figure out each sources bias and take it into consideration every time.

Instead of reading the media report on what THEY saw in the source, read the source itself.
If that source leads to another media outlet, just rely on the assumption its bullshit.

>infowars
Nice joke attempt Vladimir.

FOX is the ONLY reliable new station in the US

>Fuck The (C)linton (N)ews (N)etwork
>And all the other "BC's" and BS's along with them!

>literally cant
Because it'd be shitposting in response to a strawman fresh from your gaping asshole.
>Sup Forumss always right says me
>cant prove me wrong because im always right too since im here on Sup Forums

This is what I do. Go to RT, Al Jezera, Reuters and BBC and build my own opinion from there.

this. you can't trust any news source right now but you can trust yourself to be able to form opinions when new information is presented.

>implying Ron Paul wasn't literally memed into the mainstream by Sup Forums for the lulz

Zero hedge, lifezette and theweek are all pretty good

reuters is left leaning but has a lot of integrity

This, sadly.

>Fake news
>PIZZAGATE HILLARY IS LITERALLY THE DEVIL

>Real fake news
>DRUMP IS RACIST SEXIST AND RACIST

>Sup Forums
>IT'S HAPPENING SHADILAY

Nobody here thought he would win or even had a chance. We just liked him and made memes

What the fuck is drumpf's problem with free press? just because he doesn't like what people think about him doesn't give him the right to censor anyone. Fucking maniac deserves a bitch slap and shoe thrown at him.

Read it all, then have a think about it.

My redpilled uncle says he got all his news from Zerohedge, i thought he browsed Sup Forums from hearing him talk about things but i guess not

Part of free speech is the right not to talk.

In today's day and world yes it is too much to ask. A news station like the one you've posited would never make money. Unbiased news and headlines don't get clicks and views, and thus they won't gets backers and ad space. It's just the way it is

Sup Forums is one of the best places to find accurate information before the MSM finds it from my experience.

Also, be sure to do your own research, as much of it as you can, without even touching the tv.

check'd & confirmed correct

youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q

Well said

Oh look at that, it's exactly what you would've said if Donald Trump had lost!

Sup Forums is a drop in the bucket of alt right propaganda being spewed out right now. there are many sources who claim the same shit, frequented by the people who also come here. Its the ultimate media safespace, constructed unironically.

its all fake news

Just believe what you want. I don't give a fuck anymore.

Read breitbart, and learn how to form your own opinions. Or watch someone like Styxhammer on youtube. He is not really personal, just truthful.

this is why honest journalism is dead. people like this don't care what their precious source says, it'll ALWAYS be "truthful" and the others will ALWAYS be lying if they disagree.

The definition of an echochamber.

Reuters is garbage and it's literally owned by the Rothchilds.

They like to give the veneer of being neutral, but they are very selective in what they report and what they don't report.

honest journalism has been dead for at least 50 years you dumb idiot

>says user anonson from literallynevermatteredville
this is why people ask for sources. your shit tier opinion is not automatically fact as soon as it leaves your cockloving mouth.

THIS!!!
H
I
S
!
!
!

Read Buzzfeed and form your own opinions like an adult.

This is called a middle-ground fallacy.

this. i came to the conclusion that my first guesses about the nature of events are always more accurate than what the media tells you. i watch media to know what generally happened from time to time, but mostly care about the what, where and when. the who and why you are usually better off just using common sense. politics are just a theatreplay either way

kill yourself you retarded nigger

the big networks have always been shit and they have always been colluding

if you think it was better 20 years ago or whatever you are literally, LITERALLY, retarded

kill yourself

>If pic related is fake news, where do I go to get real news?

The fact that you thought CNN was legit before this incident just proves that you're a fucking retard.

Get you news from Sup Forums, you little cunt.

>Prove me wrong.

You're wrong. I'm in Sup Forums. Sup Forums is always right, therefore you're wrong

check'd. /po/s track record has been magnificent. Feels much less trustworthy fairly recently

Yes, nowadays the 'journalists' are activists before journalists.

Get news from here you idiot

Better yet find the news yourself and share it here

Crowdsourced news is the only way to go desu

>CNN is fake news
>I usually go on breitbart

>better
Said literally no one. Your strawman needs work, faguette.

>Check
>FPBP
>/thread
did I miss something

Sup Forums is nowhere close immune to psyops.

RT is shitting all over America right now. It's pretty funny to see. Good for the laughs, if nothing else.

InfoMercials sucks.

INFOWARS

LMFAO

The BBC is half bad.

It is more of a small door problem. To many psyops at once don't do shit. or in Sup Forums term
>pissing into a lake of piss

More important
Being exposed to such countless OPs immunize once against low life OPs. I think that's the actual red pill

and you can always tell when a group is trying too hard or when narratives are sort to be established. People watching CNN, have a conversation with a Sup Forumsock IRL, and they thnk we're utter loons and conspiracy theorists. and here, those people are conspiracy theorists, and also happen to have been wrong about a ton of shit already

Hey look it's a faggot from /qa/

The Intercept.

People taking Sup Forums out of context is causing the majority of problems this website is having. Newfaggotry is literally killing this place because people who just got here cannot tell when we're joking or when we're just fucking with them.

You don't "go" anywhere in particular. You look at a story, and then you scroll down to the bottom, and if it says "via" anywhere you go there, and you do the same and you follow it all the way down until you either get to someone who has an actual source, in which case you evaluate their source on a case by case basis, or you get to some clickbait garbage page, in which case you write the story off as clickbait garbage.

In the world we live in it can be arduous, even difficult, to obtain the truth. But that's where we are now.

RT and Sputnik

Not only are they completely objective they frequently have footage and report things that no one else does

>and you can always tell when a group is trying too hard
Kek, yeah the great mystery how a macro becomes a meme. Kind of it's own meme watching several entities trying to institutionalise their macros and failing so hard after investing probably several grands.
>newfags
I was a newfag too at one point, to be more specific Iam cancer. It is part of the game to find the real way to deal with this platform but at the end of the day we are all loons for someone with individual memories shorter then the one of a goldfish

>tfw your only professional rival pulled off a bigger ponzi scheme than you did

yeah. newfags dont stand a chance.
I always used multiple sources from various countries. From mainstream media to local news stations across the area of interest.
so. rt bbc. npr
more "underground" websites like
antiwar.com
congressionaldish.com
and just filter the fuck out of /pols/ catalog from tons of little billboards trying to purchase your brain cells

Also, important rule:

Images and videos are substantially more trustworthy than text.

janoberg.exposure.co/humans-in-liberated-aleppo/

>then assume the truth is somewhere in between

The news is just scripted propaganda acted out. They are all at it. Just google 'Crisis Actors' to see how fake the MSM is.

I read daily:

BBC
Zerohedge
Drudge
Breitbart
RT
Watch Tucker Carlson Tonight

I also occasional look at HuffPo to see what the cucklords are up too.

Zerohedge is easily the best, but not a great general news source.

you know what you're right. I should stay off the boards

infowars
RT
Trump twitter feed
Russian Embassy twitter feed
pewdiepie
Stefan Molyneux

The Young Turks

Kek'd

CBC is the best news source in the entire world.

>I was a newfag too at one point
yeah but the science is getting better and better.
I heard my little cousin talking about the purity of genetics the other day and how its needed to progress society.
The newfags today didn't seem chuckle past the HItler memes