Holy shit

Holy shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PV4DsSKkl7Q
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4110654/Trump-conducts-sting-operation-ensnare-intelligence-briefers-says-caught-leaking.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did this really just happen, Sup Forums?

HAPPENING!
FUGGG!

182D Chess incoming!

is this true lads? it sounds so fake but...

>reddit

>spooks

Interesting.

is what true you fucktard? did you even watch the press conference?

>(((drudge report)))

I love this man

He told none of his people about a meeting.

Meeting comes and goes. Somehow the news all over it.

Leak is on the other end.

>did you even watch the press conference?

timestamp please

youtube.com/watch?v=PV4DsSKkl7Q

Russians hacked the meeting, most likely.

That's some pretty gangster shit if true.

we need to gut the FBI and CIA, full of retarded bombers who think they know everything

NSA seem like cool guys they are always quiet and do their thing behind the scenes they can stay

NSA didn't alert of us the Russian hacking. They need drained.

NSA is probably the worst. Sitting on ALL the information and doing nothing about it.

Interesting that he said it publicly, because now the leakers know Trump is actively looking for them in a small group of people, so would they keep leaking and have Trump close in on them with each leak or stop completely?

Trump is what they fear most, because a lot of people are pussies and just fold if you threaten them. Trump will literally stand in front of the whole world and go "hey, these jackasses just tried to threaten me!"

I think he said it because it was the end of the sting. Sounds like he got all the major players involved. Now they twist in the wind.

This. Cant you drumpfkins see the Russians your "fearless leader" so loves is compromising American security??? I hope you're real proud of yourselves for voting this imbecile traitor in.

>8.03 more years of this madman

Well it's pretty basic shit for finding out where a leak is.

You tell no one. Strategy one. Nothing happens. Ok. Next, you try supplying specific mutually exclusive information to possible leaks on a person to person basis. Watch which info gets propagated and the mole implicates themselves. There's a whole book dedicated to ways of exposing a mole/leak.

the cleansing is on going

work a lot not enough time to browse Sup Forums
tl:dr?

Putin taught Trump how to find a mole.

Announcing a declaration is also a means of discouragement as well as gets everyone on alert for someone acting out of character or subversive.

What's the book?

trump jewed the CIA

"We are lead by very, very stupid people" -God Emperor The First

I think its ongoing, at this point he should have like 2-3 meetings with the intelligence agencies (split among the meetings) and discuss different things with them and see who leaks and so on until he closes in.

i can't wait to see what he does this year

TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER

6 GORILLION DIMENSIONAL SHOAH OY VEYY

wikihow it

I know it's basic, but it's pretty gangster to tell no one on your team and take on the CIA, FBI, NSA, whoever he had the meeting with.

Fucking ∞ x ∞ dimensional chess... The board and pieces are in another universe!

Don't know the particular book user is referring to, but the technique is called a barium meal.

I knew this shit.

Seriously, he's a chaos master, multi-dimensional chess enthusiast -- always assume Trump is a 1776 IQ super agent working for God

Russians hacked my digestive system because today I dumped a huge Obama in a public WC.

This article isn't anywhere on the DailyMail.

You cucks fell for fake news. Get a life.

God Emperor I give you my knee.
>kneels

IC purge incoming

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4110654/Trump-conducts-sting-operation-ensnare-intelligence-briefers-says-caught-leaking.html

Oldfag here and all I'm seeing is something about leaky spooks aka Epic beard man

Honestly I enjoy the variety he links to

NSA doesn't give a dead moose's last shit about what happens to the DNC, and you're a fucktard if you think otherwise. They have bigger fish to fry.

THIS IS JUST 4D CHESS FAGGOTS

Agreed, national security is all our jubs

> EXPERIMENT Glowing 1000 degree KNIFE vs GOLDEN SHOWER

All the alphabet right now. pic related

Like tracking our sexting habits?

should I buy stock in sikorsky or some other helicopter company?

>They have bigger fish to fry.
like who? the terrorists they knew about but still shot up san bernadino and the fag club? good job, nsa

Now you're catching on. Think of the NSA as the quiet nerd in Highschool who would stalk and gain access to his crush's social media profiles, only their crush is everyone on the planet.

>not racist
>calls people 'spooks'

I'm at the point where Trump and his supporters make me physically ill. This wouldn't have been OK in the 70s. Sometimes I think Obama did more harm than good for face relations. This is sickening.

bump for blue hand

you're trying too hard

Anyone still doubting he has a 150 plus IQ?

People think Trump is a fucking doofus but he's a cold, calculating businessman. Liberals and spooks are all walking right into his web and letting him ensnare them.

Look at all the liberal outcry on twitter. Do liberals think this is somehow going to enable them to win in four years when they're all acting like entitled little pricks flinging their shit at the president elect?

No, it's just going to turn people against them further for being no class assholes. Liberals and liberal media is digging their own graves and Trump just handed them the shovel to get started.

Kek

There's going to be movies about this election 10-20 years from now

Our kids will ask us questions about it

Its just a fucking news aggregate.

NSA is not a law enforcement agency. They can only give intel to law enforcement agencies and hope they act on it.

>Tfw to intelligent too win

At this point I'm inclined to believe trumps multiple steps ahead of everything that ever happens

My god, what a time to live.
inb4 he names alex jones as his press secretary.

5D CHESS

This truly is the best timeline. Thank you lord Kek!

Yes.

He's fucking brutal.
I just read his book Think Big and Kick Ass. He describes his philosophy of getting back at whoever has ever fucked you over. I was surprised.

PRAISE BE HAIL KEK

CIA kill yet?

In one fell swoop, he's legitimized the future neutering of the 3-letter agencies, and the mass media. Two birds, one stone.

Praise be upon kek t b h

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN AN user GOT JOHN MCCAIN, BARACK OBAMA AND DONALD TRUMP TO READ THE SAME GREENTEXT

WHERE WERE YOU ON WHAT WILL BE FOREVER KNOWN AS THE DAY OF THE TROLL

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE SAINT OF SHITPOSTING DELIVERED A FATAL BLOW TO THE WHEEZING DRAGON OF THE CORRUPT INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY AND THEIR BELLY FULL OF MEDIA WHELPLINGS

>OBAMAS FAREWELL DAY IS NOW A HOLIDAY TO DAY TO HONOR THE GREATEST SHITPOST OF THE MEME WAR, THE MOST POWERFUL GREENTEXT EVER WRITTEN, IT IS KNOWN

The NSA is complicit in human trafficking, child sex rings, drug importation, stock manipulation, drug importation, and any other crimes utilizing communication systems and the telecom network. They operate outside the constitution, and congressional oversight. They are the single worst "intelligence" agency.

Shadilay, yes it is!

DEMENTED MCCAIN TURNS DIRTY...
MEDIA AND CIA FALL FOR 'GOLDEN SHOWER' HOAX...
TAPPER, BLITZER RATTLED...
YOU'RE ACTING LIKE NAZIS, TRUMP TELLS SPY CHIEFS...

BEST. ELECTION. EVER.

MEME MAGIC

Of course it's fake, trumpfags love writing fanfic

this post made me forget how much I hate the lugenpresse

To be fair, if the spies are coming up with the intelligence and the only ones in possession of it, who else could leak it?

b-but muh vocabulary

>he decided to tell no one about a particular brief

Now imagine this isn't the first one. All the fake news about attending few intelligence briefings.

Trump drained the swamp and replaced it with Piss

L M A O

M

A

O

Shut up nigger

he's been playing 4d chess for almost 2 years now

this is megyn kelly's face when she realized trump played her like a fiddle

>tfw 2 intellagent tooo won

President-elect Donald Trump described a sting operation he says he conducted after growing frustrated at a series of leaks about his own classified briefings

He says he decided to tell no one about a particular briefing, shielding even his longtime scheduling aide, Rhoda, to rule out the possibility leaks were coming from his staff

When word got out anyway, Trump concluded it was the intelligence community who was putting out information

He described the operation he conducted after suggesting intelligence officials leaked a fake dirty dossier of information about him

Il mondo mi sta facendo impazzire

DRAIN THE SWAMP

we did it

>900 dimensional baccarat

Wow,