Sup Forums Island - German Edition

How is that place looking Sup Forumstards?
>"Greifswalder Oie"
>uninhabitated
>12km off the german coast in the baltic sea
>huge lighthouse
>nice cliffs
>protected harbour
>forest, greens, beaches, cliffs
>WW2 bunkers, start ramps for V2 rockets

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greifswalder_Oie

google.de/maps/@54.2026712,13.9084453,5586a,20y,40.62t/data=!3m1!1e3

criticalpast.com/stock-footage-video/Greifswalder Oie Island Germany 1942

Invasion plans please.

Other urls found in this thread:

privateislandsonline.com/islands/mavuva-island-lots
faz.net/aktuell/stil/drinnen-draussen/inselbesitzer-reininghaus-ich-wusste-sofort-dass-ich-sie-haben-will-13730308.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody here wants to live in fucking Germany lad, sorry.

>Invasion to change the status 'Property of Germany' to 'Property of Sup Forums', weedbro.

what a waste

would invade/10 with you Krautbro

Already speak German too

Damn.

shit get

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN BLESSED

KEKUS VULT

THIS IS OUR NEW HOME

How much does it cost? Lets start a phony start-up company to collect money and just buy the fucking thing

Noice always wanted to live on an island

its settled then.
im glad because it looks like a nicer climate, not too hot like the other tribal islands Sup Forums has been targeting

T U V A L U

Here you go.
Nice place actually

What's the likelihood of this being possible after Germany collapses?

How we do encomony

considering their army train with sticks and USA/UK still arent letting them grow a sizeable military as far as im aware, we'd probably be good to settle there now. Theyve been fine with the other invaders. we'll use a disguise just incase they try and deny us the island

Since we're settled on invasion, what are we gonna do for economy/food, trade deals, etc. Shall Latin be the official language? This is important. It doesn't look like it has a lot of farm land, so we'll have to import some. We could do fisheries though.

Ah yes, I'll work on my tan and arabic

Don't make this another failed invasion thread. Find an island to buy legally, make a kickstarter page and spam it everywhere.

I agree that makes more sense, there are tons of island for sale.

>making a deal with russia for UN-veto for our independency
>bunkers, forest, small harbour, no landing fields
>1000 heavily armed burgers should be enough

is in german waters or international, de jure? because if Sup Forums pulls a Sealand that would be absolutely hilarious

THE EMPIRE EXPANDS!!!
PRAISE KEK!!!

>using (((kikestarter)))

you already do you cheesewit

>unfortunately only 12km not 12 miles off coast
>parts of german army maybe join us to fight for the Sup Forums reich island independency

Quick question, will we call this new country Sup Forumsland?

Or something similar. I'd actually front money if it was held in escrow by a legitimate company and not given directly to some greasy Sup Forumsack.

Not sure ive only just found out about this island since reading the thread
but the idea of flicking on the news to see a helicopter camera capturing some Sup Forumsaks try and cut down trees and put together a hut that barely stands, with people abandoning or dying within 24 hours is something id pay good money to see

people had the idea with tuvalu of invading by jetski, would be fucking hilarious watching that on the news

Kek, me too, unless I'm the greasy Sup Forumsack

>(((escrow)))
>(((legitimate company)))

Nice try JIDF

thats how yanks take control of the whole operation
we need brits to be behind the brains and basically building the community, politics etc

americans can be the hired guns but as long as they know thats what they are

we decide in a popular assembly where we elect the führer as well.

>eternal Anglo

No thanks, the Aryans got this one

it looks quite nice actually, the size of it could definitely maintain a healthy population i reckon

does this place have a name?

>(((popular assembly)))
It's almost like you want (((democracy))).

Der Fuhrer should be determined by some sort of competition, potentially dangerous challenges so that we have someone who is willing to risk themselves as Der Fuhrer.

Don't fall for the democratic jew kraut.

Democracy can work in a small ethnically homogeneous community

The burgers are the storm troopers and military of Sup Forums island. Bitbongs take care of politics, germans do the organisation and poor swedefags are the nannys for the kids

>aryans and anglos together on a small island

Many things can possibly work in a small ethnically homogeneous community that wouldn't work otherwise. Why should we pick democracy?

well, then we need a civil war for that first important decision?

see OP

Yup. Good luck Kraut. Americans will be bringing their uncucked guns to aid in that decision making. Have fun using your cuck guns, if you even have a (((license))).

Game over folks, its a protected reserve

>As of the 2000s, the islet is an uninhabited sea bird reserve, save for a single man who works the light house, manages the small emergency yacht harbour (depth ca. 1.6m / 6 ft), and creates outdoor art objects that he scatters along a path that circles the island. There is an infrequent ferry service from Peenemünde and Karlshagen.

we've also got a batshit crazy islander who would probably wipe us all out

Clipperton Island is made for you POL

What do you suggest as an alternative?

not big enough, would not be even able to sustain 5 persons

youre wrong see the size of the lighthouse in comparison

we just do it the old way, english monarchy with a german bloodline.
and we agree on good english ale and breakfast tea like on bratwurst and jägermeister.

Classic violence. Anyone who wants to have power better be able to beat anyone else in a fight, military skirmish, etc. with himself and his supporters.

english ale with german sausage and meats

now that is a very, very fine combination, friend

Wait, why do we need invasion plans, other than sail into harbour and make landfall, if there is no one there?

bare knuckles. lets see how americans do without the guns

doesn't look good

Just read about the "Tyrant of Clipperton Island"

because it has to be epic
in the future people will tell stories of how valiantly the Sup Forumsaks against all odds sailed into the harbour of an empty island and executed a lonesome bird watcher and land art enthusiast

we do pirate stuff of course. attacking ahmed mainland to steal stuff and entering ships with containers full of chinese gadgets, selling them on ebay.
or we provide zero tax haven for the kikes before we rob them

Let's Just buy this one.

privateislandsonline.com/islands/mavuva-island-lots

>in the future people will tell stories of how valiantly the Sup Forumsaks against all odds sailed into the harbour of an empty island and executed a lonesome bird watcher and land art enthusiast

Wait is Sup Forums seriously making an Outer Heaven?

What do I have to do to earn residency?

This actually looks good. Does this become a private island in the sense that it belongs to the person who bought it, or does one still have to pay taxes to whoever sold it? By the way, who the fuck is selling an island, for less than a house?

kek wills it.
we need to show our will to make no captives when it comes to our island.
it must be a scary example.
thoughts?

pol should establish a country there and make a kowloon walled city out of it

That's actually interesting. I can into the logistics and shipping of material if a property were purchased on Mavuva.

>Having all people who want to be Der Fuhrer fist fight eachother and let the winner become Der Fuhrer.

Good idea.

I looked again, and that is only for "Island Lots" so I'm assuming it's not for the island itself and just for property. But I do know there are island for sale, they are usually more expensive though. But if we bought an island it would be gay if it still belonged to the country that sold it.

Are Anglos allowed?

its a private island and you buy a tiny piece of beach lot. rules of the country plus rules of the island owner. no thanks.

If you're not secretly French like those LEAFs, yes. Anglos are white.

Yeah that's gay, we need to find a whole island for sale

Anglos welcome, no London city fags though.

So where on earth can a piece of land simply be colonized then?

Count me in for the heavy lifting work, bruder

The Swedes shouldn't be put in charge of taking care of the kids, the Italians should be.

Here's an article about a german carpenter who bought an island off the canadian coast for 40000€ and built a house on.
but it belongs still to leaf country and is nothing more than a rocky pimple...

faz.net/aktuell/stil/drinnen-draussen/inselbesitzer-reininghaus-ich-wusste-sofort-dass-ich-sie-haben-will-13730308.html

Are there any islands for sale from some shitty third world country? I'm sure some of them would be desperate enough to sell it permanently for enough money.

You're more than welcome alexis, our merkel pig fucked your country so badly, you have any rights to payback your 'debts' in a different way...
just bring some nice greek cheese if you want

Why dont we all just use our money to buy expensive houses on Tuvalu and gentrify the whole island.
Soon enough the locals wont be able to afford to live there and will have to either die or fuck off.

Holy fucking shit, get a generator/solars (or even wind), some satellite internet, and an animal companion and that sounds like fucking heaven on earth.

I wondered why that island looked so incredible, that groundsman is putting in some work to make that island seem like a tiny britan instead of some Amazonian shithole deathtrap in the middle of the Bermuda.

us anglos have alot to teach you
never think with your heart and never show sympathy. especially towards non whites as this is meant to be a safe haven for when europe falls

nice of him to prepare it for us
we can always spare his life and he can be the groundsmen/gardener

maybe in africa from a dodgy ruler, but with the next one in charge your island and your money and maybe also your head is away
if you don't discover a new one and maybe not even then it's impossible if you're not the queen of england...

Sheeiiit, I was thinking some tiny country in the Pacific

Holy shit that sounds like a good movie. The timing with that us navy vessel is just too perfect.

Also, why did he feel the need to rape? He was literally the only man, and I guarantee you 90% of the women on that island would have slept with him out of sheer boredom. The other 10% were lesbians anyway.

The guy could have stepped up and ruled over a harem of women who adored him, but he was a lazy cunt and took the easy way.

How many of us do you think could fit on here

Everybody actually. Nice rock where is?

>non whites

Now that was kind of harsh, nigel.

I got my PhD in mathematics in the UK (Sussex University, 2008, payed for fully by my own means), but volunteered to do nothing more than carry stuff around.

if the sea level really rises significant in the next decades their is a chance that some polynesian folks move out and you can build a house on stilts there. if it's not declared a military exercise aresa or nature reservation immediately

>Why did he feel the need to rape
>pic related

All of us Sup Forums is a goat board

Kek

Its near Australia, it's called Ball's Pyramid

>what happened to the world trees?

noice. all you need is lots of diamond coated cutting equipment to cut your cave appartements and some cranes to bring it up.

Looks like it's ours now

it's a volcanic stack meaning it si probably porous. A few strong backs and some pickaxes and you should be fine. Food and water on the other hand make this an impossibility

Bring your artillery George. Hurry up. Mainland is lost.

we can claim we are Sup Forumsitikal refugees so they give us free reign to loot and steal.

Pol is much stronger if highly dispersed. That means no juicy target for (((them))) to get us all at once.

As a country we offer a 0.5% income tax for enterprises and they will knock all on our door and Sup Forums gets rich and we can buy whatever we want and need.