Why do you hate Mexican women's Sup Forums?

>40% of the population is white
>More than most "white country's"
>We got the spics as you have Muslims, niggers, jews

We don't

Strawman bait thread.
Fuck you.
Sage.

Everyone go ahead and Sage this!

We hate that when Mexicans come up here they side with SJWs

Because you keep the good ones and send us the ones that turn into gremlins if you feed them after 17.

2 year expiration date paco. Wtf mang?

I really like mexico amigo! The food is just fucking delicious and most of your women are beautiful and warm hearted. Been there 3times and i have always enjoyed it there!

Would you guys trade Mexicans for Muslim.

>40% White
>The only state where "whites" outnumbered Mestizos was Sonora, in which "whites" composed 41.85% of the population, and Mestizos 40.38%

Because they're too short and their accents are whiny and abrasive.

What about the castizos, I think Castizo women are pretty with their tanned skin but european features

Sorry I said that wrong. - trade Muslim for Mexicans

you should be proud of your Aztec (Mexica) or Mayan descent, instead you are still sucking Peninsular dick 200 years since you got your independence. Have some pride. Sad!

Yeah probably. I mean i fucking despise spics and immigrants on welfare but i think germans can get along better with mexians than with muslims

i don't hate mexican women

i'm currently on a construction project which is a remodel of a hotel. the staff is still at the building and i want to suck and fuck all their clits

I love the mamacitas desu.

>tfw no qt latino catholic gf

>Hehe I'm white guys. 100% Galician reporting in. 0% Injun

I dont hate mexico or mexicans I hate your fucking government and hopefully we fuck you hard enough to change it

Yea, if Europe want's more people then they should get them from south america

who are these threads for, 70% of Sup Forums can't even talk to women LOl

And stabby, don't forget stabby.

Haven't seen this faggots work in awhile. Good shit.

>white

fpbp

Enter the country legally, obey the law, stay off welfare, and I give literally no fucks.

Also the accent can be kinda hot.

how about you date one who is already here

not like there isn't plenty

Jeb! agrees