Literally why is DMT illegal everywhere? Every human and animal synthesizes this chemical

Literally why is DMT illegal everywhere? Every human and animal synthesizes this chemical.

Most hallucinogens will be legal in Canada soon enough. Not hard to get anyway, no one checks for it.

Because it makes people think outside the box and bootlicker conservatives hate that.

>Every human and animal synthesizes this chemical.
Rats do. Humans.... not so sure if they do. It's never been proved.

It has been proven and it has also been shown that humans produce an elevated amount during REM sleep.

Who proved this?

So take a nap you degenerate pipe sucker

jews, user, the jews hate their sheep realizing they're just sheep and not lions.

Not sure, I can look for the person I guess, you could also

Aye but you can't remember much of yer dreams mate

Because there's fucking aliens in it and normies wouldn't be able to hack it.

?

Joe Rogan so you can be sure it's fact.

Riceberg and van Vunakis, 1978

Discovered DMT extracted from the human body

Yeah I'm sure you will remember all those fractals bro so cool

DMT is legal per se as is mescaline in Canada mushrooms were legal till a few years ago

Stop believing unsabstantiated claims on the Internet.

I get that there is a lot of talk saying you dream with dmt and it explodes into your consciousness when you die but the evidence we have just isn't there. There are signs that the brain COULD produce it but no solid evidence until we cut open a fresh human.

The minds eye has more evidence than dmt in the brain.

Kek

I mean, DMT was found in the pineal gland of mice and rats and we have essentially developed human brain treatment through the study of such rodents.

Not saying that makes it conclusive, but it's noteworthy.

Hallucinogens are another way for the jews to subvert the social order, hence why LSD was so big during the sexual revolution. Don't fall for the fractal jew Sup Forums. How do I know this? The alien that stole my water bottle told me while I was tripping balls on Mescaline.

Mushrooms are still legal to have, You just can't dry or eat them lel

Would single handedly end Isis

>he has not gone down the DMT rabbit hole yet

might as well kys senpai

Just raising awareness desu senpai

Typical american law enforcement's reason: even though it is not addictive, someone will eventually smoke DMT in the middle of traffic and lose consciousness, causing death and danger to others like heroin addicts, or it will be sold to 14 year olds in inner city neighborhoods who will trip in school. (but they are already on molly and coke from the local street nigga)

Easy to get on darknet.

Because dude, it acts as a latter that lets you get out of the boundaries of the man, man.

DMT is literally the most separate experience in my entire timeline. like a bubble outside of the timeline