Friendly Reminder The Buzzfeed Report Wasn't Us

Pic related proves nothing and actually ruled out it being us. If user had given them the Buzzfeed report but without a Russian angle it would have been a blank page.
Please remember to lurk more next time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZrAP3kpq18
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

pls post

>budget australia

>I believe Buzzfeed despite the complete and total lack of any evidence whatsoever.

>I don't believe Sup Forums because the evidence is patchy and circumstantial

>>I believe Buzzfeed despite the complete and total lack of any evidence whatsoever.
Where the fuck did I say that you moron?

dafuq you talkin bout. course it was the jews.

Ok

Oh, so you accept that it's a false report then?

We already know for certain that the dodgy dossier originated with Rick Wilson (and some British spy that he hired).
We also know that Rick Wilson had a very public row with Sup Forums (he pretty much called us out by name).
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZrAP3kpq18

Is it so hard to believe that a Sup Forumsack simply emailed Wilson some "poo poo pee pee" bait nonsense, and that Wilson (being blinded by ideology and hatred) jumped at the chance to use it to humiliate Trump?

Considering that the guy who claims responsibility for the troll literally came on Sup Forums and told us that Wilson had taken some bait hook, line and sinker (and also that he'd added their own "Russian spy" spin to it) a whole 2 months ago, then it's not only possible, but in fact PROBABLE, that a Sup Forumsack was behind it.

I mean, since you admit that it's fake, then it had to have been dreamed up somewhere, right? And what other cabal of degenerates could think of something that ridiculous?

The thought is that user's troll was taken seriously by people who later inserted into other reports/messages. It is telephone. It is quite the coincidence that user was shopping a fake Donald Trump story involving prostitutes and piss in the fall and then the same shit shows up other places. Come on, desu. This is how pathetic the cucks are.

>Wasn't Us

>Us
>You

pick one

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums doesn't masturbate to anime so he's talking about twitter.

>Oh, so you accept that it's a false report then?
Of course

>It is quite the coincidence that user was shopping a fake Donald Trump story involving prostitutes and piss in the fall
Where is the proof for this?
Link related are the only posts I see people passing around and they mention nothing about prostitutes or piss: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95568919/#95571329

There's more proof, even in the archives. I don't think that guy was actually one of us that was in on it, but I think he noticed some of the earlier posts and picked up on what was happening:

>give my throwaway email to some anons in a thread back during the primaries
>we trawl amanda carpenter's twitter feed and realize
>she's either having an affair with cruz
>or we can at least make it look like it
>whatev; compile a packet and send it to roger stone
>voila
>then we start meeting in an irc channel
>try to cook up some bait to ensnare rick wilson
>we manufacture "the dossier"
>use a discarded booz allen hamilton (major defense intelligence contractor) email address and a dot-mil address to "prove" to rick wilson we're legit
>tell him the story
>he bites (we think)
>send him paper copies through a remailing service
>he teases it to david corn at MoJo but doesn't go balls deep
>figure it's not going anywhere
>for some reason it doesn't come out in full until now

We were hoping that Wilson would've shit the bed in September, but I think he knew we were bullshit, and held on to the bulk of it to wait for the recounts and whatever to finish, while also shopping it around to oppo researchers and whatnot. My guess is he's hoping they can jumpstart immediate impeachment proceedings and get Establishment Pence into the big chair and the Washington Machine back to normal.

He thinks we won't dime on him because we used that BAH email and that government email, but he's wrong. Those accounts are still active and were not used unlawfully. We can prove he communicated with us about that packet before Corn published his story.

Is this legitimate?

Yes. If impeachment proceedings are opened against Trump, Wikileaks gets everything they need to expose Wilson.

We picked an appropriate name for the op.

God bless you then.

I'm sure your Founding Fathers would be proud of you.

Reminder that it's stupid to try to claim it as our doing because it will only be used as ammunition against the alt-right

Other than some IRC chat logs, I myself don't have anything. In fact, my only real contribution was suggesting the inclusion of things which don't exist, like a Russian consulate in Miami, and the repeated misspelling of names. Oh, and the formatting. Since I used to work at SAIC, I know what a briefing document looks like. Anyway, the five or so principals have everything. I suspect that if things heat up for Trump, they'll start teasing stuff.

No one's in a real rush to expose himself if not necessary. I myself never broke any law and I don't think anyone else did, but I can't be certain. I don't think it'll come to that, considering how less than 24 hours into the news cycle a good part of the MSM is already admitting there's enough proof it was a Sup Forums stunt that they should let it go.

But as this drags on, more shit implicating Wilson will be dropped. If impeachment articles are introduced, Wikileaks gets everything.

What's honestly the worst that could come out if it for the right?
In the eyes of the public, we're just a bunch of trolls who fed the media bullshit and they ran it without verification
Yeah if Trump's ego was really massive he could try to sue the people who came up with it for defamation but this is truly the best thing to happen for Trump
>Lawsuit for wall funding
>Credibility of anti-Trump journalists destroyed
>Perfect reason to open libel laws against journalists

kek trump seizes tumblr's assets and run the site through the gov't and use the funds to build the wall

friendly reminder that there is more evidence that it was us than that it even happened at all.