How and why did rap get popular?

How and why did rap get popular?
It's all just niggers bragging, and always talking about what they're going to do to, or how they'll kill some make believe man.
It's hardly even music and proves that humanity is speeding towards its inevitable doom.
Why has god abandoned us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY
youtube.com/watch?v=amU8ZugZiSM
youtube.com/watch?v=npcGql9Ir6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk
youtube.com/watch?v=m3E5DHtqMis
youtu.be/WHRnvjCkTsw
youtu.be/5LpfV8JT6V0
youtu.be/uwkLGNlGZT4
youtu.be/TMZi25Pq3T8
youtube.com/watch?v=nJepSqe4-Yc
youtube.com/watch?v=L8TF1o4H92I
youtube.com/watch?v=Xtk8j9gAxCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UKjj4hk0pV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Humans are far too influenced by music for whatever the reason for that may be.
Hear garbage. Become garbage.

Watch "the get down " on Netflix. Origins are pretty based.

J E W S
E
W
S

Read the Bible, Satan was literally the angel in charge of music/worship ... ect

music is found in every cultural. interesting point

But how did ours deteriorate into this shit?

Unironically. NWA got its start thanks to their Jewish manager

Better question is why did blacks of all races, embrace a genre based on language and word play. Fucking weird.

Top laugh. Never thought about that, but it doesn't make a bit sense.

It's amazing. The songs literally talk about drugs, killing people, saying constant swears, hoes, etc yet it is the most popular genre among youth.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q
Some guy gave a shout out to this song at the Golden Globes and black people are saying "Bruh this is how africans be helpin a brotha out!" because it blew up.
All the song includes are the seven deadly sins, much like any other rap song. Yet kids eat it up.

they only play the shitty rap over the radio.
that way niggers can inspire a culture of narcissism, vanity, and sexual deviancy. it's also easily spread since it's simple asFUCK to make.

basically this.

atleast the really retarded and degenerate forms of hip hop we have today were HEAVILY funded and promoted by jews.

it makes sense. put all the talentless garbage up on a pedestal, and keep the actual art and inspirational shit underground and hard to find.
niggers are too busy killing one another to actually explore the art form. can only hear the stuff that promotes more murder, sex, and drugs.
AKA: glorify the gangster

>songs
You're giving it too much credit.

It's all his fault

>bragging about porking various females and killing your nemesis of all kinds
that is high energy

Started in very late 80's...but up until then, it would be scandal and ridicule if you were white and listened to Rap.
Source: Grew up in 80's, upper middle class, far outer-ring suburb.

Because of stupid suburban wigger trash and of course, Jewish producers

>promotes masculinity
>promotes gun ownership
>promotes loyalty to family and comrades
>promotes respecting your elders
>promotes capitalism
>promotes keeping your woman in line
>promotes homophobia
>promotes christianity
>promotes racial identity

name a more redpilled music genre, whitebois

I'm a lyrical miracle individual spiritual lyrical individual

i don't think so dude. music is incredibly influential especially since this culture is based around the music

This. Only cucks hate hip hop

so what youre saying is that whites need to claim rap as rightfully ours, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=vrQWhFysPKY
youtube.com/watch?v=amU8ZugZiSM
youtube.com/watch?v=npcGql9Ir6Y

It no longer was rap. It became glorified hip hop.

blame Run DMC

No, I'm saying it needs to disappear altogether

glo gang 300

All you guys are to autismo to get it

Rap is extremely conservative. Homophobia, sexism, bragging about getting rich without the help of anyone. So go easy buddy

>lack masculinity in society
>rap fills the void of masculinity young men seek out
>deep beats actually trigger an evolutionary part of our brain when we used to live in swamps and had deeper voices for mating calls
there's a myriad of reasons, i blame the lack of masculinity as the top one since i a lot of white kids in my hometown liked it because it made them feel a certain way that society wouldn't allow that to be, which was/is niggerish but that's only because i don't know whats it like to be a real Man. /rant

we taught niggers poetry and rap is what we get for it.

>How did Pop get popular?
It's all just faggots bragging, and always talking about what they're going to do, or how they'll fuck with some make believe girl. It's hardly even music and proves that humanity is speeding towards its inevitable doom.
Why has god abandoned us

Yeah, it applies to all music. For a thing that's so subjective it's impossible to even generalize a genre. There's shit and good music in all genres. I agree, mainstream music is crap for the most part (le wrong generation xDDDDD) but it's exactly what it is, mainstream which means it caters to the population as a whole so of course everyone isn't going to agree with every single song played on the radio, and there's no way in hell that they're going to cater to your special snowflake needs.

If you're really interested about hip-hop music I can point you to some "Intelligent" albums/tracks for a "genius" such as yourself. But to me it sounds like you're a special snowflake who was born in le wrong generation, so i'll let you continue to be this pretentious little faggot who probably hasn't taken the time to listen to an album all the way through or even done any research.

This too. As much as I like listening to hip-hop and I like music you got to keep in your mind that the devil was in charge of music.. it's scary because you think about how much influence the music industry has and songs have over people, the youth in particular. Throughout history music has literally started revolutions, caused generations to do drugs, dress and talk a certain way. It does have a hold over the people and that itself is just fucking scary.

>the devil was in charge of music

Ok

The ancient greeks knew this. Nothing new under the sun.
pic related.

What about Minnesota?
youtube.com/watch?v=FvpWJKRPadk

>promotes hating whitie
>promotes degeneracy

Hummm

Music is basically an idea presented in a catchy way that sounds good and is easy recalled.

Music is a meme

>rock is not degenerate
>blues is not degenerate
>country is not degenerate
>pop is not degenerate
>electronic is not degenerate

I think that just leaves gospel m9..

It get cold like Minnesota nigga so you better come correct

I'd say to blame (((The Beastie Boys)))

>promotes drug dealing and abuse
>discourages studying
>discourages honest entrepreneurship
>promotes theft
>promotes rape
>promotes murder
>discourages traditional families
>promotes hedonism
>promotes mindless consumerism while discouraging investments

No it's definitely not fuck nigga

Just because you're an autism doesn't mean you can define music

because MTV

Rap music sucks. Black people need to make r'n'b and blues music again. This rap today is worse by far than when hip hop first got popular.

DESU senpai not all rap is about ignorant stuff, I like rap like this that talks about real issues and doesn't say meanie things

youtube.com/watch?v=m3E5DHtqMis

>Why has god abandoned us
wrong

it is us who have abandoned God, for quick bucks and cheap highs and thrills.

You are just mad you like shit music.
I pretend to like the shit when I'm around fucking normies

Almost like all that music was establishment

The best rock didn't promote degeneracy.
The best country didn't promote degeneracy.
Pop is always shit and used to poison young people's minds.
electronic is tasteless music for druggies or rather only tasteful while on drugs.

I wasn't asking a question faggot, I was just asking a question

>How and why did rap get popular?
non-stop adverts since the mid 90's, not stop-glorification of low IQ thug nigger culture, no stop attacks on every other sort of music out there. The funny part is that they don't even write their own shit, kikes do.
However scientists are still debating if cRap music causes low IQ in listeners or if the low IQ are attracted to cRap.

This. Somehow, people have become convinced that music is just background noise or just fun. It's not. Music has a phenomenal and hypnotic power. It can make words repeat in your head days after you hear it. It can alter emotions and energy levels. It can cause people to move unconsciously. It's a powerful force. There's a reason why movements and nations attach themselves to anthems.

Hip-hop in particular is promoted by people who want to see what it promotes proliferate. And it does, in fact, have an effect on human behavior.

Electronic music is basically aural piss.

lmao is that the final version? it's fucking shit

It only leaves instrumental and Classical

>The best rock didn't promote degeneracy.
Which rock bands are you talking about?

Because it's rap, rap is just a niggers genre filled with niggers and their niggers fanbase.

Hiphop however: youtu.be/WHRnvjCkTsw

I hate the lyrics but damn I love the bass. I know i used to listen to a lot of it and started speaking niggertalk before going all the way right.

>Which rock bands are you talking about?
The Aquabats and the Wiggles, duh

FRUIT SALAD

I nominate you for niggerloving faggot of the day.

this

Primitive nature to vocalize as such

>The best of (Genre) didn't promote degeneracy

That's my point. The best of hip-hop doesn't promote degeneracy either, if you listened to something like Good Kid MAAD City you'd realize it highlights the relatable struggle of a poor young man living in less than desirable economic and social conditions. I'm just saying that OP gave out the worst examples of hip-hop and generalized a whole genre.. I like more than just hip-hop but my point is that you at least have to be consistent with your argument.

>I pretend to like that shit around normies
ummmmm wyd?

Rap as a genre isn't awful...

there are shit rappers though. When you hear shit lyrics call them out and dont support that shit.

>It's all just niggers bragging, and always talking about what they're going to do to, or how they'll kill some make believe man.
>It's hardly even music and proves that humanity is speeding towards its inevitable doom.
>Why has god abandoned us

I'm in my mid 40's and here in The US rap has been popular with the mainstream kids pretty much since the Beastie Boys license to ill circa late 1986.

That was really the first rap album that both black and white kids bobbed their heads to on a national level.

Normies go with the flow. And the flow is a literal piss stream coming out of schlomos tiny circumcised dick

I agree with pretty much everything in this thread, but goddamn I love this album.
What does that make me?

because people are stupid

It makes you niggerish. Have you not read the thread?

Checked and agreed.

Like the first manager of nwa said when he heard them for the first time. How can I promote and sell this to middle class white people?

It's something about it that resonates with white people. Rap wouldn't be where it is today without us. I remember back in the early 90's when I was like 12 on a ski trip with school and on the way there the bus driver put on nwa straight outta compton album on cassette. My innocent ears had never heard rap before and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Became a wigger during my teens with baggy wu-tang pants, chicago bulls jerseys, fila caps and hated white culture. Fast forward today I'm an ordinary white collar white dude with no traces left of my wiggerism. Thank god!

Because people want to live an exciting life and through hip hop people project themselves onto the rapper and imagine themselves as some badass who's poppin bitch niggas and slapping hoes. It's a little escape from mundane life

Wagner.

You ever listen to Thugger? It's real intellectual shit

>She suck on that dick on the plane and I just called her airhead (Woo!)

GKMC was so good even my dad liked it.

>I have a dad since I'm white

Wagner isn't a genre, but classical music in general is the epitome of music. It's a shame that operas have nearly died in the past 100 years or so, to be replaced by nigger music.

>Eternal
My man, I listened to this all throughout my early teens. "If I could teach the world" was out when I was like 5 and really started my love for hip-hop and music in general.

>What does that make me?
A guy whom likes bone thugs?

nigger music videos*

But I guess just paying a couple of Tyrones, Jamals, and Shanequas in drugs to dance around a pool, and throw about $100 in singles is cheaper than staging a work of art.

Yeah album was insane, the storytelling was top notch and I felt like it was real relatable for a young man.

Your dad has good taste

Why is pol always right

>a genre based on language and word play
rap / hip hop isnt based on language/ word play
it's based on the the most basic catchy background tracks (which they steal from other catchy songs years prior, then modify them a bit so it comes out as something "new")
with some added (((flavor of the month))) like wubwub or bass or whatever the fuck.
and people don't even realize they're listening to the same exact tracks over and over because people rarely pay real attention to what they're listening to.

The Gypsy knows. Jews don't even care about the message, it's just that rap is super cheap to produce and a new album can be shat out in a month and anybody can be trained to make more.

No instruments or skills needed, just give a nigger a microphone and watch your bank account bloat.

Krayzie Bone is still making good music.
A living legend imo.
youtu.be/5LpfV8JT6V0

Because for the most part they can't play instruments well? So they did the only thing they can, words.

>ey yo dis trombone be rayciss
>FUCK U NIGGA U IN FRONT OF MY TRIGGA
>man dat nigga tyrone gon be famous im proud of dat nigga

t. person who hasn't listened to anything in the genre besides the shit that plays on the (((pop stations))) and thinks he knows it all

Shit I didn't even know. that's tight!
Yeah man I feel you on that, he (and the group) is so underrated in the hip-hop community it's not even funny.

Old fag here.

It was new, weird, alien, interesting, punk

Nwa snoop etc

And jews on mtv.

But there was an appetite for it. Nigs are funny and make fun music

youtu.be/uwkLGNlGZT4

And for old times sake...

youtu.be/TMZi25Pq3T8

>he actually listens to hiphop

are you a civic nationalist by any chance?

They also got fucked out of their money by their jewish manager
top kek

Didnt mean to post the public enemy thing.

Except people don't only like that one song. They like the whole genre.

All old country music was not degenerate at all.
Your argument is that promoting all types of degeneracy = promoting some degeneracy

No rap promotes all degeneracy and save a few songs/artists this is how it is.

Not only that rap promotes hating whitie and racism.

>The best of hip-hop doesn't promote degeneracy either
Sure the best hip-hop in your opinion

All establishment music promotes it which is what they want. You thinking rap doesn't promote the shit doesn't help either.

How about you find me rock bands that promote degeneracy and we'll compare it to the rappers.

>the devil was in charge of music

Seems like I have heard this before, care to elaborate?

the rock lifestyle revolves around alcohol and drugs , it was the first genre to promote degeneracy

Becuz Ronald Reagan

Well it use to actually be good.
Oldfag who experienced 90/00 rap music.

Started sucking hard 07/08 .

No idea who any rapper is these days or what a hit song ATM is.

07 was the start of Facebook and social media. Pretty much the downfall of modern society

Explain.

Let's bump some good hip hop.

Slick Rick:
youtube.com/watch?v=nJepSqe4-Yc

De La Soul:
youtube.com/watch?v=L8TF1o4H92I

Gang Starr:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xtk8j9gAxCA

Nas:
youtube.com/watch?v=UKjj4hk0pV4

because hip hop music started in new york city, the greatest city on the face of the earth.

She's discombobulated because she needs my cock in her mouth but it's not there.

Most people dont listen to lyrics. It usually has a good beat and is easier to dance to than other music.

rap is wokepill

Rap is just commercials dude

its popular cuz kids like buying cool shit rappers """""own"""""

figure it out goy

Except, any rapper worth a damn to listen to is independent now and markets himself and his product over social media. They do all right. They also call out the Jews running the game by name in songs. A lot of independent artists are investing for example into legal marijuana plantations in Colorado. And guns. Rappers are libertarian as fuck.