Can I black guy be a conservative without being seen as a traitor to his race?

Can I black guy be a conservative without being seen as a traitor to his race?

You can't control how others perceive you. Sincerly adhere to truth and the opinions of the mob won't matter.

fpbp
yes, but you might get a hard time from your peers

My art teacher a long time ago described himself as the "last black voting republican" I will remember him forever.

Black user here. I can literally never admit that I voted trump otherwise my family and friends (of all races) would disown me. No jokes.

I've grown tired of all the protesting and LGBT shit. Too many losers have s voice these days no matter what their skin color is. Look at the Jeff sessions hearing ...like 8 different interruptions by protestors. 10-20 years ago would only have been 1 interruption.

No. liberals are hypocrites.

Why would a black man be a traitor to his race if he's conservative? Didn't the conservatives destroy slavery?

Try telling the average black persons that. I've know since reading Thomas Edison's biography that the parties were inversed at one point.

of course not. conservatism comes naturally to all races

Not really, Republican Party today is much different from the one back then.

The new age meme is that Republicans are racist because they have no black people in the party. And they have no black people because black people think they're racist.
See how that works.

Don't tell them that Bill Clinton did irreparable damage to the black community with mandatory minimums destroying what was left of the black nuclear family structure.

Race exist (whether bilogical or cultural) and is part of who you are but only a part and not even close to the most important. Every individual has aspects about themselves they can can control and that they cant. The things that can can be controlled are what
matters in the end. Remember you are an individual before all else. Seek truth not approval of any mob. For truth is independent of the whims of the collective but of time itself.

Liberals will call you a self hating uncle tom. Funny how quickly libs will call blacks niggers once they leave the Democratic plantation.

No. Blacks are extremely tribalistic because liberals have bred them specifically be that way.
You can succeed in this world, but you'll cease to be ghetto trash.

That is in fact the ONLY way for him to not be a traitor to his race.

(((They))) killed Malcolm for speaking out about this.

malcolm x didn't like the GOP either though

he wanted blacks to have their own party

you guys don't like white liberals though

so it is really the same feeling that blacks get when they see a black conservative

Nah nigga, we need mo money for dem programz. Either you wit Obama or u an unkle tom nigga. Biz nood

>we don't like white liberals
Bullshit, I hate all liberals.

yes, but you especially don't like white liberals

black liberals are given a pass because they are "stuck on the plantation" while white liberals are deliberate

Nope. I get death glares from other black people when I wear my MAGA hat.

Told a black girl that I voted trump and she flipped her shit for a whole hour about how I was sending our people back to slavery.

>still fucked her tho

Yeah, one. A gunshot.

I really don't care what shifty party you align with, the problem is black people as a race. Blacks and whites cannot coexist. Whites were here first and created everything, and if blacks ran the US everyone would starve like in South Africa.You gotta go.

no black people hate each so they will never win as a race i know this growing up with them.

No, you'll be considered an Uncle Tom by the regressive leftists for life, sorry friend.

Yeah, some people see the world through a racial, tribal lens. When blacks call you a coon, it's the same thing as Sup Forumsacks calling normie buddies cucks. It's probably more common among blacks as this kind of thinking is fed by feelings of threat from other groups.

Why do black folk have to act like niggers? Your people have some identity complex, black think if they act like withe people - decent huma beings - they lost thier black identity or some horseshit. So instead they act like niggers, not even meantioning thier severe inferiority complex.

You'll only look like a "traitor" to other uneducated blacks, maybe some bleeding heart libs as well.

Dunno, but my black buddy has nothing but contempt for his white gf. She's much more into black culture than he is, and he's called her a dumb coalburner a few times. But, she's hot as shit, and he's an autistic weeb who lucked out.

>Look at the Jeff sessions hearing ...like 8 different interruptions by protestors.
Boo hoo

Why do black folks have to act like niggers? Your people have some identity complex, blacks think if they act like white people - decent human beings - they'll lost thier black identity or some horseshit. So instead they act like niggers, not even mentioning thier severe inferiority complex.

I watched 48 Hours for the first time last night. That movie could never, EVER be made today. I couldn't believe my ears that it existed in the current year.

That would fuckin suck. Sorry to hear chocolate friendo

No because the rest of your kind are too fucking retarded to realize they're trapped by the Dems at the bottom of the system

Black user here. I told my entire family I voted trump.

My Black side of the family escaped marxist rebels, my gramps would want commies to be gassed. They're all big Obama supporters though.

I mainly voted Trump because I'm tired of neocon interventionist wars and because

>woman
>president

Does it matter what others think of him, if he's doing what he believes is right?

niggers can't be conservative you retard.

kill yourself, nigger.

Kek

Yes, they are called church blacks.

Contrary to the belief of Sup Forums, we don't actually think that trying to make something of your life makes you an Uncle Tom or a Coon. Uncle Tom blacks are the ones that are
>arrogant around other blacks
>hates their own women and men, no matter what achievement
>constantly trying to impress white people with their hatred of blacks and "black culture"
Take me for example: I "act white" and "talk white" yet I haven't faced this so-called abuse anywhere I've gone, and I live in the south of all places! Please stop trying to make it seem like we hate our people for advancing in life. Because we don't.

no, stop asking Ben. Now go back to your Cabin.

The culture is fucked up. You also can't buy a small car. Among other idiotic shit.

You're right.

You have school tomorrow brad. Put the tablet down and go to sleep.

This means you were raised around whites or majority of whites. You aren't black anyways, and you are indeed an uncle tom.

I grew up in a black neighborhood though.