Christcucks

christcucks,

How can you defend that the church has such luxury altough it is the church of the poor?

Pic related.

>house of god
>should be a run down piece of shit
Those ancient cathedrals are works of art that serve as reminders that without faith, we have lost our way. They remind me that culturally, we are inferior to our ancestors that were deeply religious, and put their society before themselves.

>e a run down pie

So, how do you red pill people on this?

They can't defent it
But they can rationalize
And pol is really good at that

That peice of shit church isn't finished yet when will it be finished

On what, that we've declined culturally? Doesn't take much.

>guise give us all your money or everything will go to shit
>actually it's already shit I just mean it'll get worse

7 years. It's a temple not a church.

>ancient cathedrals
>Sagrada Familia

American education, everyone

Go back to Morocco

Architecture is a type of communal art. A beautiful Cathedral is a gift to the people who dwell in that place for over a thousand years, to live and walk among beautiful, magnificent objects that try to capture the glory and majesty of God. There is no ego in the building of a Cathedral; it adheres to a style, and the master builders who created these incredible buildings create beauty without having to glorify their own talents. In contrast, modern architects are all competing with one another for who can create the most unique looking tower of Babylon. Look at the skyline of London, look at the Scottish Parliament. How could anyone defend these visual blights? They're structures to please an architect's ego, with no care for how it affects the aesthetic of the city it sits in.

I like it

Now I'm confused.
Are you talking about governments or religion?

Easy, I'm Mormon. Vast majority of funds goes to disaster relief and sustainable aid.

its sad that catalunya is full of libcucks and pakis

Highest and most beautiful buildings are dedicated to God and not international jewry.

Christians cannot accept that their religious institutions are full of Demons. It's like they don't even read the Bible. Satan is one crafty fellow.

Pic is a new Vatican complex. The Pope stand between the fangs of the Snake. How much of a hint do they need?

>Christians cannot accept that their religious institutions are full of Demons.
The Vatican is especially full of evil. They've raped so many underage boys over the decades and centuries.

daily reminder

but catholics arent christians, they have many pagan customs to be considered christians

shut up

you germanics fucked up roman christianity when you invaded

>Mormon
You guys have your own fucked issues, but overall you're in the top 15 subgroups in USA in my opinion.

Shout out to all the Army Jack Mormons, you guys are the salt of the Earth

ehehhee
es veu la casa del good jan i tambe la crackhaus en la teva fotu
visca pawngang nais

Brazil your entire country is a run down piece of shit

Is this Catalan?

theyve been building that fucking cathedral for 150 years.
you can tell lazy mexicoons are descended from you lot

Anyone can use a church any time, it's a part of the community, a nice church is a good thing for everyone.