ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

inb4 tens of thousands of liberals pat each other on the back for their virtue signalling

wow so witty haha where do i upvote?

*sips tea*

>grabs ur dick

Internment for this degenerate.

Tacky is the most dumb-as-a-dick celibrity I've ever seen. Treating anything he says seriously is evidence to put you in mental hospitals.

>czar instead of Tsar

Gook

When it is finally revealed that Putin had absolutely nothing to do their reactions are going to be funnier

BASED Takei.

My almonds have been activated.

absolutely NOT AN ARGUMENT

pack it up niggers, the election, everything, it's over.

Please any force out there

Kill this faggot this year

I summon and beg thee. Give him stage 4 anal cancer

Gook will die soon anyways.

How old is he? I feel like 2017 could be his year. I was loving all the celebrity deaths last year, hopefully it keeps up.

Yeah like Takei has never gotten loaded on coke and X at a gay rave pool party and gotten himself pissed and shit on by multiple aids stricken fellow dicksuck homos.

The man is a picture of degeneracy and cuckoldom. A Dem put his family in an internment camp and he STILL can't say a bad word against them.

I wish Putin was based and reinstated the Russian Empire and made the Romanovs the Tsar again (mostly a figurehead like Japan but would be cool anyway)

Pol told me japanese people were honorary aryan tier.

What happened?

>czar
>not tsar

wow

We need to make his Howard Stern interview jerk off session go viral the day he dies

Butthurt, butthurt, washed up star. Get sent back to Manzanar.

Kek with you my friend

truth is discarded hwen it doesn't fit their narrative

georgy boy.....

They broke him in the camps

Based Japanese BTFO these dumb Sup Forumstards and drumbphf

twinkle twinkle fading star
soon we'll wonder who you are
up on pedestal so high
swelled up head is in the sky
twinkle twinkle fading star
soon we'll wonder who you are

Low, low, low your butt
Back to manzanar
Mellily mellily mellily mellily,
Ass is full of cream

Old gay gook
Jerking off
Some young dude on talk radio

That's a haiku.

Hollywood celebrities are still the gullible butthurt fags that they are.

YOU HAVE NO INFLUENCE! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DEAL WITH IT!

He's american.

*sips cum*

I heard this guy was in an internment camp once

>cough, cough, little fag. HIV killed all your friends.

>UPBOATED

liberal chinaman is right putin is a tinkling czar

Haven't you realized this yet, user. Liberals want to be killed for their beliefs. They desperately want to be persecuted, put in camps, put to death. It's the latest evolution of their ideology. Literally "If they kill you, you win". Think about how hard they're trying to be persecuted, how loudly they wail when they perceive themselves to be persecuted or targeted. They've evolved into a completely new breed of beast we've never seen before.

If you want to win, let Takei endlessly wail into the void until no one cares to listen anymore. Let him fade into obscurity. That is how you kill the modern liberal. Attacking them just fuels their own flame to act like even bigger faggots.

Kek, Trump will be under suspicion for his entire term of being an agent of Russia, his own fucking Birther movement.

This is like one of those posts on facebook of attention whores fishing for compliments, only you're here for the (you)s.

>muh internment camp
>muh equality
>muh loose asshole

>stage 4 anal cancer
Butthurt: the final frontier.

Is this guy trying to go for the record
>most consecutive lineages put into internment camps

No. This guy is too much. He needs to stick to sucking dick.

check'd & kek'd

shadilay

wtf im a hilldog now

I can't be the only one at this point that just wants to see Trump launch a full scale war against russia just to prove these morons wrong, and then proceeded to blame them and watch them flip the fuck out when they realise they caused a world war by shitposting on the internet at their president.

why is based James Doohan dead and this useless flap of yellow skin still flapping so loudly?

Why is every Sup Forums thread bait?

Are you talking about his asshole?

He needs to go back to the camp

>implying leftshits will ever take responsibility for anything
What do you think it means to be a leftist anyway?

I used to like this guy. Now I can't wait for him to die.

>Even Takei is buying Sup Forumss fanfic
This gets better by the hour. Can't wait until the hard realization that it was fake hits them. Perhaps this time they will see how stupid they are

Eh it's pretty funny even if I don't agree with Takei politically

Captain, Trump has been absolutely BTFO.
Oh my

There's that gif. It accompanies all takei posts now, and rightfully so.

He's tugging some dude off on what looks like some radio or tv show, or something.

How does one maintain face publicly after that? Shit is hilarious. Ohhhh my.

This is what Sup Forums drumpftards actually believe

Yeah, like how all of them said "whoops, sorry, my bad!" when it was revealed that Mike Brown wasn't running away with his hands up.

KEK KILL THE GOOK

>that's a haiku

Kek'd

K I N K S H A M I N G
I
N
K

S
H
A
M
I
N
G

same here, i respected him for stoically overcoming all kinds of adversity and used to follow him on Facebook until I realized he's a massive fucking faggot and not in the homosexual sense

Twinkle Twinkle little queer, day of the rope draws more near.

The best part is that the guy didn't want Takei grabbing his dick. Sounds like... sexual assault.

This time they will double down because it is Trump

I hate this gif.

I wish faggots kept their faggy shit to themselves instead of flaunting it. I'd be fine with them grabbing cock if they just shut up about it.

I'll always watch Star Trek and remember that Sulu is a fudgepacker.

Bless Kek.

>mad about Japanese internment camps
>supports the party that put them in there
Takei is a massive retard.

>Hi, I'm George Takei, you might remember me from Star Track, or jerking off the world's largest dick on camera
>pls respond

C H I N K S H A M I N G

Why is Sulu so popular among Leftys anyway? He's not funny and he's also fucking ugly.
Even when I saw Sulu on Trump's The Aprentice, I just thought that Sulu was fucking weird and retarded.

He's that awkward idiot you're friends with just because you felt sorry for him.
Is Takei really Japanese? He always struck me as a born & bred American.

In Japan, they don't consider ethnic Japanese as Japs unless they've actually lived in Japan. Even then, you cease to be Japanese if you have live abroad for more than 10 years because that's how long it takes to lose your Japanese-ness and start acting like Takei, who's just a non-white Liberal.

an interesting facet of liberal logic is the possibility of being simultaneously weak AND strong

someone in their right mind would say "if russia can subvert american democracy and install a puppet government, don't we have infinitely more serious problems than donald trump?" no, says the liberal, simply make my candidate the leader and it's all good

this isn't sour grapes. they aren't just making up an excuse that clinton lost. they are making up a reason that trump should be replaced. this is their worldview.

like when a strong womyn needs a safe space at her college. she is capable of doing anything with nobody's help, but she requires the university bureaucracy to cater to her needs and defend her from injustice

liberals don't take what is rightly theirs. they demand what is rightly theirs.

Twinkle twinkle little fag. Aids will put you in a bag.

>kink shaming
Literally shaking

>He couldn't tell Sulu was packing fudge since the show first aired.

Liberals are literally clinically deluded

They would never believe it or try to misconstrue it as something else

He jerked off Jonah Falcon?

>George "jerk a guy off on the Howard Stern Show" making jokes about a fetish he very likely has

shit that's a good meme

the normies are learning

It's was clear that he was a flaming gay in that episode where he goes mad, and subesquently skips around the ship, fencing with a rapier, shirtless.

>sips cum

I think Brazilian Japs retain their jap culture and segregate themselves from the rest of the hueians.

Kek
Also
>supports the party that provoked the war in concert with the Potsdam Three and also developed the atomic bomb and proceeded to use it to vaporize all his cousins

he really is as big a cuck as you can possibly get

T R U M P F A G S are cancer

lel someone should tweet this at him

George Takei?
More like George Triggered

>Cancer

WHILE YOUR WANKING YOUNG MENS COCK'S
PENCE PREPARES YOUR 'LECTRIC SHOCKS!!

It won't happen. They think that Trump claiming it as fake news is the propaganda while the bullshit that CNN claimed is the real story. These people are just mentally defective and are so caught up in the 'being on the right side of history!" narrative that they will never concede that they're wrong.

fuck off shill. you lost

>literally made *sips tea* his avatar
could one man be more of a stereotypical leftie degenerate?

That's the thing: you can never prove someone was not involved.

You can only prove that someone was involved or you can not prove that yet.

It's like I claimed you once said you like to molest children. You can never disprove that claim, because you'd need tamper-proof audio recordings of your every waking moment since you learned how to talk, which obviously no one has.

This is why 'burden of proof' exists, something those filthy leftists ignore ad nauseam. They have to prove Trump was backed by Putin and until they can do that, he was not backed by Putin. But intellectual ethics among leftists is like water in the Sahara

Takes was born in America and nobody in Japan recognizes him as Japanese, back when I liked him I mentioned him to some Japanese friends and they were like "yeah, I've heard of that guy *rolls eyes*"
Brazilian Japanese are treated like animals here, it's actually much better to be a white gaijin.
Japanese are generally friendly to nikkei Americans but more in the sense of them being a curiosity

>tfw he's actually been the one shitposting those DRUMPF BTFO *sips tea* posts

Best one yet

>Why is Sulu so popular among Leftys anyway?
>He's not funny and he's also fucking ugly.
He fits right in.