So how do we discourage or stop this guy from running for president?

So how do we discourage or stop this guy from running for president?

newsweek.com/mark-zuckerberg-president-2020-facebook-white-house-538386

have trump assassinate him

fun fact; a jew has never been and will never be elected president

Give him a few gold coins

welp, there's your answer

stop using fb, whatsapp

look at anyone in the bush family and point to the spot on their face that isnt jewish

Why would you want to discourage him?

Guy is a legit autist.

Lots of keks and memes will be had.

This guy is so overrated.

Glue some pennies down at every event he holds.

He won't win

Rustbelt won't vote for this kike & Blacks won't vote for a rich white boi

Same demographics that gave Trump the electoral win

I'm still trying to figure out how Facebook is profitable.
Advertising revenue, supposedly, but everyone uses AdBlock these days. How much could they actually make from fucking ads? I haven't used Facebook in years so I don't know the format these days.
Could anyone comment?

generated about 18 billion in 2015. It's going up.

1.2 billion users, not all using ad blocker

Does anyone even like him?

Even all of the liberals I know think he's a creep.

How many Texas Jews do you think there are, m8

Facebook makes money by selling user information to advertisers. I don't know if it's still in effect, but Facebook developed a means of getting past AdBlock by screwing with the chat function if you had AdBlock enabled.

1) google zuckerberg hoodie / zuckerberg weird hoodie
2) connect this to a message which is known like datamining / controlling or spying on the masses (normies were redpilled by Snowden and Wikileaks on this before so the seed is already planted)
3) Create image macro's of the cult like imagery of facebooks agenda and meme it againd and again and again and again like a virus that spreads (so basically like how any meme works).
4) ???
5) Profit

lol

nobody's gonna vote for a shekel grubbing, actual kike

OK, that's $18 per user per year.
$1.50 per user per month.
Assume advertisers pay $0.10 per click (dunno if this is correct - seems high).
Each user would be clicking 15 ads per month - 1 ad click every 2 days for EVERY USER.
That seems absurdly high - do people really respond to ads that often?

the story behind it
>Zuckerberg starts sweating during an interview about privacy being violated due to intruding new facebook policies forced on people wanting to use Facebook
>Takes his hoodie off, woman asks what is on the inside
>He tries to muffle the hoodie away
>She later yanks it from him and spreads it in front of the camera's
>Occult image pops up, she asks what it is about
>Zuckerberg explains it's their message, to connect all people
In essence a mind control device where people have no real free speech as Facebook promotes a lifestyle of forced positivity where you can go and post photographs and messages about what meal you just had, the fact you were on some holiday or walked the dog.
You can never discuss or go indepth about anything that matters on Facekike because it's considered tabboo and when you get something going it's deleted under the excuse made by Facebook moderator drones that it didn't fell in line with their viewings or policies of what you are allowed to talk about.
It promotes an empty life which drives people into a mindset more related to cattle, worker ants then thinkers, basically Facebook represents a life where you can post about a nice day you had to uphold your fake identity in front of the world while in actuality you just screamed at your better half and children for half the day and are locked inside your hell but no worries, you can escape into the wonderland of facebook and post about some nonsense claiming to be happy like any of the 500+ virtual friends you have on there since you're all connected in a controlled environment.

We could troll the fuck out of him.

I don't think we've ever had a real hard core campaign against this faggot.

lol, zuck has intense anxiety and ZERO charisma. You're insane if you actually think that he has a chance of winning.

He seems like he has skeletons in his closet, comes across as creepy and fake, is weird looking and socially awkward. I don't even think liberals like him. Saw him once at a Starbucks in Palo Alto, very odd dude.

As to how to stop him, make a movement away from Facebook to another social network. Once the normies move on, like they did from MySpace, his influence isn't as big. He then becomes "that rich alien looking guy who used to run Facebook."

the guy's name is too memeable

>Cockzuckerberg
>ZuckerBORG
>Cuckerberg

> thinking people can't be made to love a terrible candidate
hillary???