Yellow fever is still race mixing

Is there anything more pathetic than a white guy trying to date an Asian female?

White guys only go for asians because they've had no success with white women. I've never met one who wasn't a total loser.

fuck off, nobody breeds anymore

yup its true can confirm i had an asian fetish when i couldnt get any white girls

now im dating a white girl i plan to marry and dedicate my life to raising a healthy family with

Daryl has gookanese slant eyes. I say let the irish lad be.

>I've never met one who wasn't a total loser.
But the guy in the picture you posted is a famous and well loved actor who could date millions of white women if he chose to.

OP seriously put some fucking thought into your shitpost.

And before you say "Well hurr I never met HIM" that would make your statement based purely on your personal anecdotal evidence, and your post would still be shit and retarded.

Sorry, but I'm going to have to deal with you. *teleports behind you and unsheathes katana(Japanese sword)*

good goy

>White guys only go for asians because they've had no success with white women
Or maybe because they aren't obese slags. UK is already racemixed as fuck. Ruined like the United States is.

Mixed race makes up 1.2% of brits. I've barely met any. They're mainly concentrated in ((((cities)))) anyway.

For a gf or cheap fuck it's fine. Breeding with one is retarded. They are a fine race of people and everything, truly our only ally in our struggle, but they are still an alien people to us, and breeding with them will create a disgusting mongrel halfbreed that will erase 1000s of years of identity from both parents.

Also ultimately, at the deepest level, I just can't relate with or completely understand people of other races. They are just too different. They have completely different outlooks and values.

It's a fairly wise move given the shocking arrogance and self entitlement of white women.

Everyone reading.

Google image search this. Hundreds of pol threads made over the last year with similar wording of post.

We are being constantly distracted by someone. Considering the collective power we have seen pol wield, groups are obviously sabotaging us with waste of time threads

Nobody wants some worn out American roastie who'should been plowed by Chad for ten years by the time she's 25 when they can have a loyal Asian qt3.14.

t. 15 years married to Korean hottie with half a dozen kids

>Mixed race makes up 1.2% of brits
Brit is not a race. It is not a nationality. You're so lost in your mixed-race culture that you don't even know what race is.

That's been the case for years. I've often felt I was the only human poster in some threads before because the same comments in the same order would always appear. Every day is groundhogs day on Sup Forums outside of breaking news.

you do realize if your kid finds out about your racism he will hate you.

identifies as=minority
can't identify as white because mixed
confused and angered by your pro white message

he'll put two and two together after doing some googling

If it's good enough for the most alpha man alive...

This is pretty creepy actually.

asian sean connery team america-esque valmorification cracks me up every time

Bond never racemixed.

He just fucked Asians and women of any race who were hot.

it isn't because they're asian that people twig, it's basically because their language is fundamentally different so they're unable to have a fluid grasp of it, which makes the connection superficial and meanigless.

that's why people look down on guys with thai brides, it's just a sham, kind if like an alliance of interests based on money or somr kind of means to an end, more than a marriage or love.

asian american women are a much more respectable bet

*unable to have a fluid grasp of english 90% of the time

>White guys only go for asians because they've had no success with white women. I've never met one who wasn't a total loser.
Or because they are not retards. White women are degenerate scum.

Aye. There is a difference between investing in a non white woman thus eschewing creating white babies on one hand and on the other just dumping as much white sperm as possible into non white women as a sort of genetic charity.

But I'm not racist though (still me just switched from my phone to my desktop)

>the 'white' guy has chinkier eyes than her

wew lad

>Caring this much about what other men want to put their dicks in

>see post about wm/af
>it's always a britbong flag
>it's always the same obviously rumpruptured asian guy posting up a storm

The Asian guys who gets upset that white guys are "stealing our women" are losers and do not represent us as a whole.

Tfw your asian wants a white woman to move in.

OP couldn't be any more jealous.

HOW DARE YOU SAY A BIT TING ABOUT DARYL ASSHOLE?!

U TOUCH DARYL U TOUCH ME

>Is there anything more pathetic
Yes, it's a kissless virgin (You) whinging
about Daryl getting some gudpusi.