Bill clinton has sex scandal and nobody cares

>bill clinton has sex scandal and nobody cares
>Trump MIGHT have a pee fetish and suddenly it's the end of the world.
FUCK THIS HYPOCRISY

>nobody cares

At least Monica Lewinsky didn't piss on him.

Are you kidding? Bill Clinton's scandal was fucking huge, do you not remember downloading LimeWire music years later and having his speech there instead?

Since there's all sorts of weirdos here can someone who knows explain the appeal in being pissed on?

Pee fetish is much more degenerate than ordinary adultery.

Bill is just a normal man who couldn't control his normal urges.

Trump is a weirdo fuckup who enjoys watching pee orgies.

he shoved cigars in her ass

the whole affair was plenty lewd

>sex scandal
>nobody cares
>scandal
>nobody cares

Are you underaged?

Trump is a fucking degenerate.

At least Clinton just wanted a blow job.

Did you even read the fake news story? He supposedly paid prostitutes to piss on a bed and each other while he watched, not on him.

THIS ENTIRE REPORT IS CONFIRMED BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING FAGS

It was a really big deal at the time because bill would call other leaders with his cock in her mouth. As for this, it's not really that big of a deal it's just another smear tactic.

Doesn't know about the cigar

>nobody cared

go to bed

Nobody cared? It was literally all over the media at the time and he faced impeachment hearings.

Trumpf btfo

>LimeWire

holy shit blast from the past my emu

>1 post by this I'd

he almost got impeached newfag

underage fag detected

1. president trump doesn't have a piss fetish. the story was literally made up on Sup Forums
2. it was kind of a major thing in the 90s, but he STILL managed to overcome that shit and get elected FOR A SECOND TERM.
3. he's not called 'slick willy' for nothing. like him or not, he is fucking *smart*. hell, when president trump was asked during his campaign to describe bill clinton in a single word, he said 'intelligent'.

Ahh the fabled aussie shit poster. Majestic in its faggotry

>nobody cares

How old are you? The amount of Democrats who abandoned ship at the end of his second term was hilarious. Bill was political kryptonite because of the Lewinsky scandal.

Nobody cares now, but back then, it was the biggest thing since OJ.

Unless they get rid of Trump the Clintons, Cucks and Establishment Democrats are all going to burn in 2017. This scandal is saging the fact that the latest batch of emails show Hillary trying to bribe the FBI.

Who hasn't used some object in foreplay with their gf?

That's still not so subhuman as being into piss.

>this

The internet wasn't nearly what it is now, back then. If it would have, he probably would have ACTUALLY gotten impeached ( full on ). I very clearly remember this. I am older than your average chanfag though. I really, really wish the internet would have been full on then. It would have been a MASSIVE shitstorm.

>nobody cared
It's ok, boyo, you probably where still in your dad's nut sack at the time.

Oh yes, people did. Of course you weren't alive back then.

Erik Erickson said Trump is a germaphobe - literally impossible for him to have a pee fetish

You are joking right. Everybody was all over that bone. (((They))) spent more money on Clinton's sex adventure than on the 9/11 investigation.

>2

Yeah. probably because his second term started before they found out

Remember bears are and kazan?

Fucking auto correct. I meant to say bearshare and kazaa

>nobody cares
How fucking underage are you?

Yeah and Obama had..... well he's black kek

It didn't become a big thing until the beginning of 1998, and Clinton wasn't impeached until the end of the year. He was well into his second term when this happened.

Pee is sterile

Clinton was fucking college chicks.

Trump was getting pissed on by dirty Russian prostitutes.

fuck you nigger

>impeachment
>nobody cares

were you born stupid or did you grow into it?

He was impeached for lying about it under oath, not for the fucking.

>tfw accidentally downloaded a video disguised as audio when i was 12

>tfw exposed to brutal cp at 12

Fucking Internet destroyed my soul early