God created everything

>God created everything
>Except evil
>Evil was a choice

Shouldn't it follow then that God also created choices and their results? He created EVERYTHING, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgk7MXWQOAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>trying to find logic in Christianity
>here come the fedora memes

I was talking with a friend (Christian) about this, and he kept saying that I was being illogical.

He said

>God created everything
>God gave us the capacity to love and to do evil
>He WANTS us to love him
>But mankind chooses evil

I mean, that still means God created evil and the concept of evil, doesn't it?

>that post
>that flag

>implying majority of not-old Poles are religious

i want these toys

the bible CLEARLY and unmistakably states God created evil

It might follow if choices existed before they happen. Nice try, though. I'm sure you or someone will have another contention, but I must be going to the dollar tree.

Can you cite that for me?

What is wrong with God creating evil? He endowed men with free will, and wants to see what they'll do with it. He's not omnipotent and omniscient.

> If you don't bow to me you will never enjoy happiness
God sounds like a dick.

So this is a very good question. I don't believe that God created good or evil. I believe that he simply was good. In order to be good something outside of that had to exist. I would argue that evil is everything not created by God. This is a fairly terrifying thought.

Deism is for the willfully ignorant. Polytheism split power is seen everyday.

wait, god isnt omnipotent and omniscient?
it seems sunday school was lying to me all along!

Time is what the elite worship and it's very blatantly an unkind Deity of suffering.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

youtube.com/watch?v=vgk7MXWQOAM

Oh yes cause everyone knows the Hebrews came first and the Bible is divine law and the original copy from the original tree from the word of God the almighty power that likes to mislead his own followers.

If there was no evil then good will turn into evil itself (atheism)
prosperity creates disbelief because they dont need any kind of truth so they tip their fedoras

wrong. anything that can create energy endlessly can stay good endlessly.

Yes, if God created everything, then he created evil. Evil is a consequence of free will, its why we are ALL sinners. So, although theres no way for believers to know if evil was intentionally created, it was created by God.

Wrong.

wrong wrong.

There will always be both good and evil in the world as long as humanity exists. They are mutually inclusive and dependent on each other to exist.

that's why man is fated to end.

He created something that by choice created evil.

Man, that's basic Sunday School tier.

Didn't you go to Sunday School?

>If there was no evil then good will turn into evil itself (atheism)
>prosperity creates disbelief because they dont need any kind of truth

thats all i want, actually. If you bring sufficient evidence for your claim, i'm all for believing it.

You leaf mudderfuggers need to start reading the Bible. No wonder you northerners are so fucked up. Oh, you think a Christian can't cuss? See, you don't know shit about Jesus cause your Mom and Dad never brought you to make Macaroni Jesus. Do you even know what a Macaroni Jesus is?

God never once told Man to bow down. Not once, but several times told man to "stand up" when we were overcome by his Glory and we were fallen on the ground before him.

>Do you even know what a Macaroni Jesus is?

The one with more evidence than the one in the bible?

How do you figure God created evil?
It is either a product of human behavioral choices, or if God is evil has existed as long as God.
Your inquiry doesn't make any sense.

imbecile

Read fucking genesis.

>How do you figure God created evil?
Isaiah 45:7
>It is either a product of human behavioral choices
No, it's all part of a divine plan and free will is an illusion as per the word of GOD

What do you think evil is?