THINK ABOUT THAT

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Other urls found in this thread:

facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1548142
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger to white man

That's all that counts

How narcissistic do you have to be to attribute quotes to yourself like you're someone of importance?

Fpbp

From a man that orders drones to kill children to a man that tricks drones into writing articles about him

I love the
>small loan of a million dollar argument

tell me, how many people turn a million dollars into 3.7 billion?

The guy is demonstrably not an idiot.

>That's all that counts
If Trump is the best the white race could offer....

Think about the fact that I don't give a fuck.

She's correct of course

And that's how an idiot got into office, little little idiots like you

>Think about that

Too busy being racist and fucking my cousin teebh bitch lmao

>Occupy Democrats
>We quote ourselves

>constitutional scholar
That's sorta like an Islamic scholar, right? Make shit up to feed your outrageous agenda?

> In just it's 2017, we go from a president I like for reasons I can't explain without referring to mass media lies to a president I don't like for reasons I can't explain without referring to mass media lies. Checkmate, cis-het, transphobic, gynophobic, mysogninistic, racist, afrophobic, progressophobic, patriarchist, white supremacist shitlord rapists

consider me not listening

I'm sure she promised to send some texts or nudes if you shill like that.

Can we ban Occupy Democrats posts from this board? I wanna shove an icepick down my ear every time I see this bullshit.

No, he's literally a constitutional scholar, it was his legal specialty, Christ Trumpettes are brain dead

>In 10 days we go from one president chosen by the people to another president chosen by the people
>Think about that.

She explained pretty explicitly

>quoting a literal who

>tell me, how many people turn a million dollars into 3.7 billion?
Just the chosen ones.

You have to me 18 to post here

I like how they can just throw the word racist in there, like it's true...

What a bunch of fags

Yep, thats what happened, you got me sweetie.

Great post kid

Really activated my almonds.

>I like how they can just throw the word racist in there, like it's true...
Wait he isn't a racist? All these memes to get him to be a president are fucking wasted then

>occpy democrats member

Well I'm sold.

Harvard law >Wharton Business?
They are two different fields from venerable schools.

Also email field related

The anti-science part is right though.

It's the best I could do without Trudeau hauling me off for being white

facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1548142

>Fpbp
sure sign of a redditor

are they talking about Obama? what the fuck is this supposed to mean?

don't forget
>underrated post

Nope
But Obama is ironically a better Dad than Trump though

In one day, the biggest democracy of world goes to people respect results to people want breaks rules,impeach,fascist,disobedience civll,people send death threats to EC, disturbed.

Think about it "Democratic" Party.

Trump is orange lmao that's the best you faggots can do? He even disavowed your dumbasses right after winning and used you. He won't even deport shit. Deal with it.

>Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Strange way of saying: "Anti-American communist nigger traitor"

>man of principles and dignity
wew lad

bravo

That was poetic af

>principles

> a mulatto born in Hawaii who grew up in Indonesia as a muslim using a different name
>who later "went to Columbia University" however no one in the political science department remembers him ever being there
sounds pretty legit

In 10 days we go from an affirmative action, fraudulent, race baiting, US hating, muslim loving, globalist nigger to an alpha, high energy, Ivy league graduate, billionaire global real estate mogul, as well as being a huge success in many other facets of the economy including fashion, entertainment and venture capitalist investing

another Libshit who has made California into the laughing stock of the U.S. . A Black City Council member from Los Angeles was on TV this weekend and he actually said that it's California's responsibility to show the way on how things are supposed to be done for other States to follow. So they govern with that delusional and condescending attitude. How about you just govern according to the law and take care of your district and let the other States take care of their concerns. This is the mind set throughout this entire State. They think they need to tell the people what to do rather than just stay out of our way and let us decide what's best for us. Maybe with all these illegals they feel they need to but it's more than that...What irks me is a lot of them get voted into office be they black or hispanic not because of their competence but because of the color of their skin. That rioght there is the definition of racism. It's a racist state.

Ape to human

Thought about it. Sift out the rhetoric, the lies, the truth, yeah, I'm fine with it.

(1 post by this ID)

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

>Obama
>Classy
Holy Kek among us. He makes Bush look outright sophisticated

That's pretty disrespectful. Trump literally fucked his own daughter. Think about it.

Why do liberals love fucking quoting shit so much? I bet this gaping vagina made this image herself and then posted it on her own Facebook or twatter or instaslut page.

wow, really made me think

>[biased political statement we want you to mindlessly internalize]
>THINK ABOUT THAT
>LET THAT SINK IN

>That's pretty disrespectful.

No, it's the truth.

Oh, hey, look, I can do it too.

>In 10 days we go from a race-baiting, ineffectual, globally disrespected yet fully globalist, smooth-talking, drone-striking founder of ISIS born outside the US to a persuasive, sincere, no-nonsense, truth-telling, successful businessman who is a man of the people with American interests at heart.
>THINK ABOUT THAT.

>D'Cruz

>Trump literally fucked his own daughter.

[citation needed]

Insanity normalized. Another neoliberal atheist.

trumps net worth is closer to ten TRILLION you leftist shill. can't belive hillary is still paying you.

really made me think senpai

Make it into a Occupy Democrats "meme", put a smug Pepe, and post it on their page.

>occupy democrats member

Beautiful. They're out of pretentious (((Hollywood))) elites to quote. Or maybe they know that their viewer base never bothers looking at the source. Couldn't tell you.

The initial reply is the superior reply.

why the fuck do you fags keep replying to these threads jesus

That nigger "constitutional scholar" doesn't know shit about the constitution, given how he likes to shit on the 2nd and 4th so often.

Good riddance.

>classy
*tips fedora*
*combs neckbeard*
*m'lady*

It doesn't matter if you got a degree in Harvard or not, but other than that, I agree with you, Obama was awful

and yet you still lost the house, senate, supreme court (for at least 40 more years!) and the presidency. It appears that nobody gives a shit about your spam...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

>It's true!
>You're right
or
>But...
>You disgusting facist, misogyn, white entitled [...] !

They don't really want you to think

>"In 10 days we go from a Harvard constitutional scholar, loyal family man, thoughtful, classy, well read, restrained, man of principles and dignity to a University of Pennsylvania educated businessman, billionaire, father of several successful children, who is not afraid to speak candidly on controversial topics that desperately need genuine debate."

>OCCUPY DEMOCRATS MEMBER

Now THAT'S something no rational person would ever admit to. This beaner cunt is obviously a loon.

This.

If you democrats are so good, then why the fuck did you lose the election?

>literally quoting themselves because they ran out of half-truths and memes to spout
kek

Rly made me think tbqh sempai.

not without relying on jewish lying mass media narratives

She is not that wrong thou

a literal who

>She is not that wrong thou

It is the fault of the politicians who have neglected issues that Americans find important. Basics issues... Like having a border. Or... Not signing trade deals that eviscerate your own job market. Basic shit like that. It has to be Trump because he is the only one who proposed to actually fix things.

LMAO Obama is barely anything of that.

Shut up, lefty/pol/.

L O L somebody doesnt know about IDs

>Be a Alberto Barbosa
>Be a stupid american cocksucker shilling for a foreign president that does not affect his life
>tells other to shut up so he looks good in a online anonymous imageboard

fpbp

It seems all they taught obama about the constitution at harvard was how to destroy it.

underrated

He's deporting jobs from Mexico and he isn't even president yet.

community organiser to billionaire businessman

>constitutional scholar

What exactly makes Obama a "constitutional scholar"?

He was president of the Harvard law review.

He was the first such president to never write a law review.

She is a white female, there isn't anything she has ever had to work for in her life.

Found the nigger lover

>>>buzzfeed

If he is an American cocksucker, you an Obama cocksucker?

>well read
>top ten book list is trash
hm

Would Obama have gotten admitted into Harvard if it wasn't for Affirmative Blaction? His grades were supposedly mediocre, his speaking engagements without prompters are shit.

From a try hard college grad with no vision to a workaholic empire builder, am I understanding that correctly?

Lmao

Only Jews.