Serious question for Argentinians

Serious question for Argentinians

I am a young male from the Falkland Islands (Malvinas) and am planning to move to Buenos Aires. How will I be treated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3QUkPZOP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

very good papi

So you'll be moving from Argentina to Argentina. What's the issue?

GOD DAMN

Honestly? I'm sure you'll be fine, even if you mention it. Most ordinary people dont give a shit anymore.

Falklands is a huge political meme at this rate. The ones who do care are complete peronists or "muh land u pirates".

If I can give you a tip tho, stick to spanish if you can, and avoid mentioning you are from there, even if the chance of someone going apeshit about it is minimal. Most people have a poor knowlage of english.

Which part of BSAS? I live around Recoleta, and there plus other tourist focused areas are very open to forgein visitors.

Pic unrelated. I just find it funny.

Argentine bros, what percentage of Argentina is actually white by Euro/US standards? Im sure the views of argentines about race are much different, considering they say that their country is 97% white.

Arg Women can be hot as hell, that's for sure. Your dick will be well treated

OP probably works for MSF... Allah knows your poverty hole needs all the help it can get.

>Arg women can be hot as hell
>Trips
kek confirms

more than the US thats for sure.
us is 40% black
argentina has 1-2% blacks.
we do have low tier shit which is out equivalent to blacks though living in the villas, aka the equivalent of an argentine hood
you idiot hes saying god damn because of how ugly. that is an exaple of our low tier shit. we have much nicer and prettier women

REMEMBER THE FAWKLANDS BITCH! BRITISH SCUM! BETTER BE CARFEUL GRINGO, WE'RE SENDING THE ARGENTINA NAVY ON YO BITCHAZZES

no one cares for the rocks besides the oil company we have cause they found muh oil on there, please stop this meme

AY CARAMBA

US is 13% black.
They just yell loud enough that it seems there are more of them.

>planning to move to Buenos Aires
Niggers Aires fucking sucks. Enjoy being robbed

No. They suck European dicks, even if they are british

Belgrano, ironically.

Stay in the middle/upper class neighborhoods and you will be fine.

>How will I be treated?
Here are my suggestions
>Avoid darkies, they are feral.
>Don`t be afraid to be rude and say NO forcibly, better safe than sorry.
>If yoy hear "hey amigo" (friend) run away. Those niggers will fuck you up.

This

If you want to come here at least post from the island so we can get a rare flag, no?

Fun fact: This is the exact reason why I don't need to get a work visa

Just a thought... while you're there you could always try your hand at doing some charitable work. Argentina is a very poor country.

Great way to give back to those less fortunate than you and meet new people in the process.

That is like feeding hyenas.

>Be argentine get british sex tourists
>Ahmeds raping all the argies
>ahmeds enriching the enriched

Do you have a bicycle?

youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3QUkPZOP0