NORTHERN CANADA AND ALASKA WILL BE THE FUTURE HAVEN FOR WHITES

White people are destined for northern climates. It's how we evolved our whiteness in our evolutionary past. Negros and Middle Easterners are not genetically attracted to northern climates, so they will populate the southern lands, eventually outpopulating whites because of their high fertility rates.

Meanwhile, whites will already have established strong communities in northern Canada and Alaska. These climates are not desirable to non-whites, so this is our destined future homeland. My advice to all whites is to move north, become a part of a community, and have a family.

HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

jokes on you i fucking love cold climates

A single 'I' means nothing in the grander scope of things.

well we can mix with the female libtards
and get some of the adaptation to continue north

Most of the native Iraqis I've met would hardly qualify as shitskins anyway.

we are genetically superior to all nations near us
so yes, we are olive skined

We can not build great churches and universities in Norther Canada and Alaska. And the pride of whites is their science.

Still won't be white enough for the great north. You'll generally be attracted to the southern climates. We will be colonizing space by the time you get to us.

Have you ever met anyone who joined Isis?

Not so sure about that leaf. I'm an arab in the PNW, we literally just got a foot of snow last night. My sand genes have adapted nicely.

There was no snow here last night Schlomo.

It did in Portland, seattle cuck

Portland and Seattle are freakshows, which is where you belong. Stay in your containment zone.

thanks, stay irrelevant senpai

You are incapable of living in this Northern climate outside of your safe space friendo.

Pssh... not to Canada bro. Canada is cucked to Hell and and back

lmao, i'll live wherever i please faggot.

Uh, no. The only place you are tolerated is in the big cities. Out innawoods you don't stand a chance.

you literally can't do shit you dense motherfucker. keep larping

yes please dont come here, we are already whiter than america and id prefer you didn't ruin that with your presence

Keep fooling yourself. Soon as you leave the city you can't blend in. Ya'll getting rounded up along with the rest of the shitskins and deported back to Meksico.

>not desirable to non-whites
What are inuits

So why you posting Moari warriors?
Those aren't white or from a northern or cold climate.

Why not a pic of vikings?

Anyways, white people are dumb ass shit.
No wonder you're a minority. You live in the cold.

80% of the world is within 2000km of the equator.
That's like 5 billion people.

Only 35 million canadians.

Living in the cold is for literal retards.

Canadian talking about whiteness post moaris warriors. Man u people in canada are dumb

i think it's pretty funny that low iq whites delude themselves with fantasies like this. anyway, gotta go fuck my white gf, enjoy your last (you)

I think it's pretty funny too Schlomo.

I deal with enough fucking bush niggers in my current line of work. I'm not gonna move further north and actually live with them.

I swear to god, they are some of the most entitled people I've had to deal with. They all think that you owe them something, and they're constantly drunk. I don't blame them, I'd probably develop a pretty wicked drinking problem If i had to live in those communities. Also, No I don't have any smokes. Stop asking and fuck off back to your tree.

How much can one buy land for in Canada or Alaska? I assume being a burger means Alaska would be easier due to immigration laws but tougher being further north

Sort of, New Zealand is almost identical to Switzerland in geography and climate, they were originally polynesians so that's why they have light brown skin - they came from SE Asia or maybe somewhere closer to Indochina.

>wut

According to the 2010 United States census, the racial composition of Alaska was the following:[5]

White: 66.7% (Non-Hispanic White: 64.1%)
Black 3.6%
Asian 5.4% (4.4% Filipino, 0.3% Chinese, 0.2% Laotian, 0.2% Japanese, 0.1% Indian, 0.1% Vietnamese, 0.1% Thai)
American Indian or Alaskan Native 14.8%
Pacific Islander: 1.0% (0.7% Samoan, 0.1% Hawaiian, 0.1% Tongan)
Two or more races: 7.3%
Other races: 1.7

I'd like to know more about the 3 and a half black people who live in Alaska.

>they were originally polynesians
they are Polynesians they only arrived 300 years before whites