Is white nationalism catching on in the West?

Do you see WN ever becoming mainstream again or is that just a pipe dream?

It's a pipe dream, the US is barely 60% white and that's only if you include Arabs, Armenians, Turks etc. and is going to go below 50% within three decades
It simply will not happen, we're past the point of no return

doesn't matter, just needs to take root in the white population. you think democracy is going to last 20 years or the usa is going to stay as one country? roflmao desu.

The future of Whites in North America does not necessarily coincide with the future of the US. The US is a declining multiracial mess. Why Whites would want to exert energy restoring it is beyond me at this point. Far better of concentrating efforts in specific geographic locations, and using the US as a cautionary tale for future generations.

The US is past the point of no return but hopefully some European nations will do something before it happens to them

WN actually gets phased out. The """moderate""" conservatives control the damage but they are afraid to use their power now that they still have it.

nope.

White Nationalism is a social mechanism used by the globalists to control the white populations.

In the 90's and 80's I'm pretty sure there was a pretty big skinhead movement inside of the US, responsible for some deaths as well. But I'm pretty sure it died in the early 2000's. But like all things they get jewed, neocons are faggots, and the "alt-right" was just a movement to stop the real right side gaining any actual power, you know, aside from meme posting magic....

doubt it. Most likely civil nationalism, and that's saying a lot.

This is the most un-American post ever

Your grandparents would roll over in their graves

Get the fuck out of my country and go make your own white ethno-state with blackjack and hookers

Whites are going through an evolutionary bottleneck right now. Total White population will dip as a result. As a people we are simply to trustful and too altruistic. I personally believe that many White nations will fall into the third world. They have simply been gaslit too much.

That being said, there are still almost a billion Whites in existence. I believe that White communities and eventually countries will bloom to take their place. The people that make up these nations will be the Whites that have higher levels of tribal instincts, and you can see the foundation of this being laid right now by movements like the Alt Right.

The current West will be the ultimate cautionary tale, and history books 150 years will be quite intriguing. Concepts like egalitarianism and civic nationalism will have been completely debunk as nonsensical.

B-but racism had nothing to do with Trump's campaign!!

The US is a stain of failure on the memory of the European people. To have created the most powerful nation in the world, only to give it away to 85 IQ Somalis and Jews... Quite a pathetic tale if I may say so.

I work towards a new beginning every day.

Your grandparents lived in a 90%+ White country, more than likely supported racial segregation and a ban on race-mixing and were/are extremely racist/redpilled on race and would probably side with the Nazis more ideologically than America now. GTFO of here and learn some history about what America was like pre-1965 idiot.

the way things go we'll only have cautionary tales left

The US is now like 50% nonwhite and there are 3000 non white kids born everyday in the country.

Not gonna happen.

>implying

It doesn't, Trump is not a racist man.

I am though.

That does not reflect on Trump.

who are you quoting

White nationalism is rising, though slowly. As the overton window moves further to the right, white nationalism doesn't look so extreme. Many people have sympathies towards them, whether or not they know it. Look at the growth of Sup Forums after skittlesboy. While it's not popular yet, the alt-right is growing, and that's basically babies first white nationalist phase.

>skin head
>not controlled opposition

So now we have to fight the "civic nationalists."

Lurk more faggot, and realize that the founding fathers would be burning this country down in a second revolutionary war if they could see America today.

the -isms

why didn't they win us the election ;_;

How so?

The comfort area for Whites is closing. There are 100's of millions of Whites that still go about their day able to ignore the war that is being waged against them daily. This is why the recent story about the facebook feed with the White guy getting tortured was so important and everyone knows it. He was a martyr sent from kek to impose White racial consciousness. It is only going to get worse. Unfortunately there will have to be more martyrs, but it will create a White consciousness.Once that happens, all bets are off.

In the american continent? Pipe dream.
Mother Europe? It's coming.

The actual red pill is realizing the United States was doomed from the beginning. Leftism as we see it today is nothing but the outgrowth of the seeds sown in 1776. "The great experiment" in self governance is a failure. Fascism is the future of the west.

Actual white nationalists dress well and don't have a record. They're productive members of society (for the most part) at least the ones I know

>"I want to believe" meme

All we can do is push it out into the world and hope everyone else catches on.

Also nice digits there Jesus

checked

Sup Forums will meme the white ethnostate into existence

That doesn't make them controlled opposition? They have actually commit crimes against jews and other races. And how is dressing badly a part of any of that? Also skins/other white nationalists consider themselves to be united, white power in other words.

>inb4 thats not niceeeeee muh crimes are only for nogs

Regardless, that isn't a controlled opposition, they do a lot more than we do (at least when they were still alive)

double doubles, toil and troubles

Checked, and I completely agree. In the US at least, there is no doubt that racial consciousness in the White community is growing.

t. non-white

We need to develop an ethnic warfare strain of ebola that could be produced specifically based on genetic differences within each race.

For instance, Blacks, Latins, Arabs, Orientals, etc. all have unique genes. Humans are genetically similar, but there are differences. An ebola strain uniquely designed to latch on to those genes would only target that specific group.

Unless that shit in Africa/South America/Middle East/Asia and watch them all fall. Then we can roll in and take over as a united white race.

>Do you see WN ever becoming mainstream again
Its a get, so I am compelled to respond.
No. I don't. Not "Mainstream". I believe it is possible that it will be a topic, and may have even been predicted as a potential future. Unrest has been building since the L.A. riots. Slowly, and steadily rising. I feel like there is too much brainwashing from MEDIA about lifestyles and choices. I think when humans realize it, it will be irrelevant what country they are in. In the USA, we know that BLM is (((funded))). I don't doubt that "Nationalists" will be either. The thing to look out for will be small secular groups (MSM will call them home grown terrorists)......In the city, they call this type of shit a "Gang". In the country it is different....White Dindus.....

>the "alt-right" was just a movement to stop the real right side gaining any actual power

I really think it was. A bunch of crack-pot extremists were sorted out using identity politics to somehow sit on the short bus with us.

Also, I had to comment on this photo. I know it is not me, but that one character with the mohawk looks strikingly similar to me.

You will become the new Native American Indians!
Pick a small Reservation! And we mite let you keep it!

It is, but very slowly and probably won't go anywhere. The Alt Right will probably fall apart before it becomes and intellectual vanguard like it wants to be. I doubt it will influence policy on the scale of, say, 80s conservatism. I'm confident that it is inevitable that the European peoples will become racially conscious at some point in the future like they were 60-70 years ago, onwards; it's not too late at all. I believe it will happen.

Also, the Holy 7s show that even Kek might not know.

Yes but we're far too permissive of weebs and faggots (these two usually cross over).
That shit is so fucking subversive and pathetic.

read a book, dumpass