ANTI-FASC GENERAL -- GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE EDITION

This thread is for the discussion of all things Anti-Fascist Action. Get in here comrades!

We are in troubled times, with Trump taking the White House in 9 days.

We must fight him at every turn. He represents the darkest force in American culture: White supremacy.

It is our duty to fight.
It is our duty to win.
We have nothing to lose but our chains.

We have NOTHING to lose, but our CHAINS!

NO TRUMP

NO KKK

NO FASCIST U S A

Sage

should we meet up at the remaining DIY spaces to discuss further plans of action IRL?

Keep the flame alive wherever you go, brother.

Trolls are not allowed in this thread. Anti-fa only, you can promote your hatred on other threads.

>call himself antifa
>call on bans of media and burning books
>mfw thats what hitler do

The ONLY one calling for bans on media is Donald Trump. Fuck you, dude. You're a bitch boy for capitalists.

I'm stunned at the lack of activity on this Anti-fa general... are we really just going to hand over our world to the Right Wing?

what system do anfita want? what is your end goal?

To be good shabbos goyim and march loyally to the slaughterhouse

We're gonna destroy you alt right!

>out of shape
>toy gun
>overflowing trashcan

and we can still beat you up, fascist scum! I dare you to post any evidence to the contrary!

L-G-B-T no more fascist tyranny!

You're losing.

Hey kid, go live in a ghetto for a year helping niggers and see if it changes you. Get out in the world and trust YOUR OWN experience not some haughty professor who wrote a book. I mean the people you like and support are laughing at you. Please be open minded and think about that, at least

Went from Obama to a complete and utter fucking orange moron. Pat yourselves on the back Americans.

were coming. You'd better hide anti-fasc's

You motherfuckers have eight days left, better make them fucking count and count hard. We'll be waiting for you and your whole fucking families.

I don't get it. Are these troll threads? Why would leftists bother coming here?

kekd

Suck my dick you waste of subatomic particles.

If you're so for removing white people, start with yourself cunt.

good goy, keep chanting for homo degeneracy, attacking your peers and reciting tumblr dogma. you are doing exactly what they want you to, "antifa"

holy shit this is hilarious in context

Digits confirm

Take off your problem glasses and take a good long look at the earth

Antifa make great punch bags

gay

Nice bait thread.

>antifa

Someone post the webm of the tiny woman beating up the guy in the neonazi shirt.

Sage

Leader of the alt-right hangs with spergs
>losing
hahaha, bump in progressive timeline.