Someone called Savage today stating they represented Sup Forums...

Someone called Savage today stating they represented Sup Forums. user did a pretty good job of describing this site's role in pissgate.
The new attention and traffic isn't what we really need here but the cat was already out of the bag and I'm glad someone clued-in Uncle Mike and his listeners.

How does Sup Forums feel about all this attention?
Me? I'm feeling a little proud of us...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXVJ9_4cFA4
conservativestream.com/recorded-shows/Savage_01-11-2017_WCB_FULL.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about a link there faggot OP

Proud? What did you do?

This will all blow over in a few days. Short attention span world.

Furthermore, I like how the swamp appears to be starting to drain itself...

It's a radio show you dizzy twat. There is no link. Search youtube or your sisters ass

>I-i-it'll blow over soon
>O-o-o-o-only reporters care about the tax returns anymore

This, srsly OP go gobble on some cocks you cuntnugget.

What a useless thread.

What is youtube you lazy fucking cunt.

Post a fucking link or fuck off OP, the show is always uploaded to youtube, so go find the time and link it.

What kind of discussion do you expect?

Not much except support Trump on here for the last year and a half at the exclusion of all the other candidates

I was talking about the Sup Forums attention you twat. No one cares about this place.

Good job on the call OP, not sure why you pretend like it wasn't you fag.

Did it happen today? What hour?
Your thread is trash I may as well describe a video Stephan Mollymeme did a month ago (without linking it) and ask you what you think of his comments.

I looked. The only shows posted are from last month

Here's the link not sure of the time though.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXVJ9_4cFA4

I did the same thing on Bostons WAAF today around 5:45pm EST. They were talking about pissgate/goldengate and some cuck faggot called in saying it was all true. So I had to red pill.

Mentioned Rick Wilsons handoff to McCain, who then passed it off to the CIA and FBI. How it originated from people trolling Wilson about his son getting caught in a scandal, and user simply just twisted the fanfic from his sons name, to Trump and got the fucker to bite along with Buzzfeed. Mentioned how everyone else turned the story down as BS.

They cut me off about 90% through. I was going to drop the unverified twitter account that we're waiting confirmation from about the story, and how Buzzfeed released their disclaimer with the article, and that @buzzfeedben cuck put it on his twitter.

So much more to be said, but I think I did a decent job dropping some truth bombs on them about the story. Waiting to see if they put a podcast up for it, so I can link it to ya'll.

Hey guys,

Here it is.

It's almost at the end. 1:45

conservativestream.com/recorded-shows/Savage_01-11-2017_WCB_FULL.mp3

He was already talking about us, the user did a pretty good job of clearing things up.

Today. 3rd hour

I know some anons here listen to his show but mostly I wanted a discussion about new friends coming here suddenly in droves.
Sup Forums has never had this much press that I can remember

I feel great about not having to login and have a permanent record of my comments.

>Listens to normie-tier buttrock

good boy

Does any kind user want to fill me in on Piss Gate? I haven't been here for a while

I listened to his show today. Uncle mike would hate this place.

Thanks for the help fellas

it was right at the end of the show, heard it in the car

Either have I, but I still know what it is about.

> Trump golden showers on video

All prior instances of mass newfag influx due to exposure have been about the same. The secret clubhouse phase ended a long time ago.

Even before today I'd been hearing Sup Forums named more and more frequently in various media outlets, so I see this as an expectable extension of a trend already in motion.

Savage is a dipshit. He thinks feudalism is underrated.

Things will eventually settle back down like they always do and the newfags who could figure out the UI will become redpilled, while filtering out the dumb cunts who can't into Sup Forums UI. In other words, it's nowhere near a big a problem as people make it out to be.

Hillman (Greg Hill) is red pilled as fuck. He constantly praises Trump on air, and loves to shit all over liberals (in his own toned down way, not like us.)

Plus, there is nothing else thats remotely good up here. Bunch of cuck hiphop nigger channels, RnB nigger channels, and one decent country station, but their funding is shit so they only play like the same 20 songs.

Better than just that-
the story has Trump renting a luxury suite in moscow that the obamas apparently stayed at.
Knowing that, he hired some hookers to piss all over the bed that they'd slept in

delicious. hats off to the sick fuck who came up with this.

ja

And Sup Forums is in a relatively good position to withstand it given the preponderance of oldfags and near-oldfags and its insistence on relentlessly perpetuating its board culture, brand of humor, and by having a constant stream of new material to discuss as the future continues to unfold.

Anyone have a good email address for savage?

Of course he would, he's a kike and a zionist but shockingly not a cuckservative.

>represented Sup Forums

Whoever did that is a huge faggot.

I don't want some cuck representing me

I know. It was cringey but that's what he said. I was unaware that we were represented

>calling attention to Sup Forums on purpose

does it even need to be said?