Intense rush of euphoria

>Intense rush of euphoria
>Makes the most shy people confident
>Makes you feel superhuman
>Makes you work at an unprecedented level
>Makes sex feel better
>Helps student crush exams
Crystal meth is the most redpilled drug on earth. If doctors could master a non addictive version, you would be degenerate not to take it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mNodf9LF5o8
dailystormer.com/mass-heroin-overdoses-we-need-right-wing-death-squads-and-we-need-them-quickly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude stop. No joke it will ruin your entire life.

Any anons thinking about it don't do it, not even once.

How hard is it on the heart compared to Ritalin?

>Ritalin
Do adderall or desoxyn.

Amphetamines in general are great.

synthetic lsd/mushroom tryptamines
>legal
>helps you reach a higher conciousness
>realize your mistakes and fix them
>increase motivation to achieve in life
>stop being cucked by depression

psychedelics are the most redpilled drug on earth

Numale cuck detected

>Intense rush of euphoria
>non addictive
Even if that would be possible you feel extremly depressed after using it

>Makes the most shy people confident

I have weed, alcohol, and modafinil for that.

I did it once and had the best day of my life. Woke up the next day and knew I would never do it again.

yeah right how could just one time ruin your whole life. everyone should try crystal meth at last once

You forgot the most important positive aspect.

>helps spread HIV among faggots.

Well... maybe not the next day. But you know what I mean.

Yeah this, there's just some shit you dont fuck with

I'm microdosing shrooms right now for anxiety

>clouding your perception of reality is redpilled

white people and their meth

Only if you have a good mind.

Otherwise you are an obnoxious tard who thinks they are enlightened with done insight into the meaning of reality or some dumb shit.

This

>Crystal meth is the most redpilled drug on earth

especially if you don't mind a much shorter life, carry on

Fake LSD is shit. Nbome and crap like that shouldnt have ever been made just use LSD for fuck sakes.

meth isn't a needle drug though, I guess I have heard of retards shooting it but it's not common

>Using drugs
Low energy cuck detected

>non addictive version

Shit's ruined our fucking country, especially rural areas.

Ice = treason. No debate.

>tfw have done meth and adderall for 10 years without any ill side effects

only real fuhrers can use this miracle drug

>your teeth fall out
>you die at 25
totally REDPILLED duder

Yeah, don't do meth, my dude.

Go fake ADD and get an Adderall or Vyvanse prescription, if you feel the need.

Have you even seen what a meth head looks like?

I wonder what was going through her mind at that moment.

i have done a lot of meth and can confirm. it will ruin your life
1 year clean.

Wat? Meth is deffantly injected

This is what happens if you do it
youtu.be/mNodf9LF5o8

Modafinil helps you with confidence?

everyone ignore these shills. who are you gonna listen to, some stupid billboards and retards on internet, or your heart?

i'm talking about safe, substituted lsd analogs such as ALD-52, ETH-LAD, 1P-LSD

>wanting to live longer

Sure is new in Sup Forums

Truly redpilled because they dont spend money to the dentist jew

>how does light pass through water vapour?

God damn.

I'm sure it's bad, but the worst is the neurotoxicity. Even desoxyn (medical meth) has terrible effects on the brain, to say nothing of lab-cooked street garbage.

That's heroin

the only people who shoot it are heroin junkies. and heroin junkies almost always shoot it

Do people even do heroin these days?

Only the weak, non-drug users think meth is the devil

Youd be surprised how many of us lurk in the shadows, leading a succesful life, all thanks to the warrior drug

heil hitler

They don't necessarily inject it. They use it to fuel hour long orgies of unprotected buttsex. It is a problem in the gay community.

Yeah because nothing says alpha male like having rotten ass teeth, looking 20 years older than your actual age, and being driven to nigger behaviors like stealing and rawdogging absolutely disgusting whoRez.

I'm telling you.. causes major mental deficiency.

Meth: Just Once

>being this out of touch

please dont discuss drugs when you know nothing about them

>1P-LSD
i think this is a prodrug for lsd like your body converts it into lsd

I didn't say "Nobody does heroin these days" you fucking idiot, nor put forward anything as fact. I asked a question.

I know someone who ruined his life through addiction to crack. He lost everything.

I asked him how long it took to get addicted.

He said the first hit.

>ruined life
>1 year clean
pick one faggot it can't be that bad then

No, because it still causes so much damage.

I only need my Brain Force and Super Male Vitality.

Redpill me on microdosing on shrooms

Is it any useful? Are there other benefits?

Post a pic of your face

just leave faggot

obviously people still do heroin, and people ALWAYS will do opiates

Don't fuck around with amphetamines.

the moon is fake says the amphetamine head
youtu.be/mNodf9LF5o8

Pretty much. Can attest to that.

what exactly happens to the brain? do they just get dumb over time or something specific

I don't know man I've just started because nothing else has worked for me. Google it, there's some good articles on it.

>After a life of hard work I finally have all the pigeons.
>Yet I still feel empty inside.

lots and lots of people do heroin.

sounds like this guys trying to keep all the fun for himself... not gonna happen bud literally mething it up right now

It kills dopamine neurons, exposing the user to an early onset of parkinson.

Fpbp

Compare a light bulb to the sun.

Now a days it's fentanyl that's killing people.

I don't.

youtu.be/mNodf9LF5o8

I WANT SOMETHIFNG ELSE
TO GET ME THROUGH THIS
SEMI-CHARMED KIND OF LIFE

Meth can make you extremely horny and able to last for a much longer time as well as lower inhibitions. Thats why fags love it.

It's made out of brake fluid, drain cleaner, and a bunch of other chemicals you wouldn't even want on your skin let alone absorbed through the lungs.

Junkies have sores on their face because the body is trying to sweat out the chemicals.

Put a bullet in your brain.

at least it was a good ride!

actually i think it produces a shit load of dopamine. which means your brain thinks it doesnt need to produce dopomine and it stops making dopamine. then your brain gets tons of dopamine receptors so its harder to get high.
and having a shit load of dopamine in your brain can cause parkinsons as well as schizophrenia symptoms and something that kind of looks like tourettes.

Meth has a really ugly effect on the body.

Most drugs have horrible consequences in your body. MDMA for example in big doses can fry your serotonin receptors and make you incapable to feel happy again.

MDMA does most of those things and doesn't completely destroy your life.

Coffee has basically the same effect and your body will not become used to it as long as you take break periods.

>you would be degenerate not to take it.

All substance abuse is degenerate. It's a crutch for fags who can't handle a clean life.

sounds like you cant handle your shit, faggot

pussy

>he says as he picks at his skin

>>what exactly happens to the brain?
methheads are paranoid psychotics

It tricks the brain into releasing tons of dopamine, increasing the rate of activity to a level that is damaging.

It is like a car's engine. If you drive it at low revolutions, it will last many years, if you drive it constantly at high revolutions, you are going to burn it in a few months.

i didnt say everyone
Its mostly heroin lased with fentanyl thats killing people
here is an article on it
dailystormer.com/mass-heroin-overdoses-we-need-right-wing-death-squads-and-we-need-them-quickly/

>Junkies have sores on their face because the body is trying to sweat out the chemicals.
They have sores on their face because they pick at their skin.

>he doesnt know how chemistry works

you dont even realize how dumb you are

Kind of funny because modafinil has a similar mechanism of action to amphetamines.

I did 1p-LSD like 17 times. It's legal here and I can order it from a normal online shop.

LSD is save as fuck since it's impossible to overdose and the amounts involved are so miniscule that no organs except the brain are effected.

It gave me A LOT of insights althought some are rather unpleasant and out of the 17 tips 2 were horror trips which were the worst but I came out OK.

>trusting advices about none turtle activities on a russian turtle breeder board
>EVER

That's true. The junkies don't know their getting a much stronger drug and end up taking too much.

>hurry durr sodium chloride has fucking poisonous chlorine and explosive sodium in it derp

Not advocating for meth use but you're just a retard with no understanding of chemistry.

combine it with syrian rue and tell me what happens

I agree

Nazi warriors used meth to conquer the subhumans

When you do meth, you're #prowhite

You... you will be spared on the day of the rake.

were those two bad trips both at the end? i had 3 bad trips in a row after dropping for months with no averse effects, pretty weird.

It's really because the people adding fentanyl to the heroin don't know how to create a homogenous mixture so you got spots that have much higher concentrations of fentanyl than others

>the amounts involved are so miniscule that no organs except the brain are effected.
this depends on the chemical youre taking really there are some drugs that can harm your organs or even kill in small doses

>It tricks the brain into releasing tons of dopamine
yeah.
also of course since your brain is working super hard it leaches vitamins and minerals out of your body so your teeth rot.
plus you dont sleep as well and thats really bad for a lot of reasons.
then theres the fact that you willingly starve yourself, and your matabolism gets a boost so you become dangerously underweight very quickly