For civic nationalists, is there anything wrong with race mixing?

For civic nationalists, is there anything wrong with race mixing?

For ethnonationalists, what defines "race" mixing?

civic nationalist here

i have no problem with mixing because i judge people on character

besides, mixed girls are delicious, look how hot mexican and brazilian girls are

I think America will only survive now as an experiment in civic nationalism.
There are obvious benefits to ethnic nationalism. However gradual mixing can be okay if it follows one rule:
No blacks. (Or other non humans like abos).

saying no blacks though isn't really civic nationalist because you are still judging by race

There's nothing wrong. People can have childrens with whoever they want. If you want to "preserve your race" it's ok, and it's ok you mix your race with others

*children

Ethnic nationalist.

I think "race mixing" is fairly clear cut already. If you have white skin it's a good indication that you're of European descent. But let's put the definition as someone of majority genetic makeup of a separate phenotype breeding with one of another majority genetic phenotype.

The reason race mixing isn't good *right now* is because whites have a complete lack of identity and tribal instincts. Race mixing right now is basically accelerating the decline into minority status.

But the explicit disadvantages are obvious. Children have a lack of core identity, no real tribal grouping, destruction of heritage, etc...

i would argue mixed texas has a stronger identity than canada

Intredasting, HUEHUEHUE

sadiq khan isn't a civic nationalist though

Canada is also mixed, so I don't really see your point.

Do the Hispanics have the same identity as an eight generation rancher? Do the descendants of black slaves have the same identity as the children of Texas Rangers?

Heritage makes up much of identity. And racial heritage is as important as cultural heritage; culture is a product of race.

texas has always been multiracial

at it's whitest, it was only 74% white in 1940

Okay? Use your words man, explain your point.

Also, Texas is currently 70% white. Same as Canada.

hi everyone,

Ashley here. I drilled for oil and this is what happened AMA

I don't buy that whole " mixed girls are delicious " bullshit.

Girls from northern Africa have the same qualities as brazilian girls in terms of body... usually good tits and very nice ass.

It's not about being mixed, but rather climate and geographic position.

Mixing reduces the diversity of the planets. Also it might cause some sort of " identity issue" with some people. If you are everything you are nothing... example : If you are 1/10 greek, 1/10 black 1/10 aryan and so on, in the end you really can't identify yourself with a clear historic background....

Also I don't think the problem with Brazil is race mixing, just a terrible historical heritage that we have

Culture is a product of the needs of a society, the climate, environment, etc

the 70% you are using is not really a good statistic, it includes hispanics as white, which i guess is accurate in some cases, but mostly not

see pic related

or mixing can lead to a new identity, like it did with brazil

if anything, it made brazil more of an authentic identity, because you no longer saw yourselves as separate, but as one

we in america always had a problem of seeing each other as separate

Biology is the root, culture is the flower. There's a reason for the differences in races' societies. Even when Asia adopted Western models they remained different.

I'm not saying people are only bound by genetic determinism, just that ignoring it is stupid.

/thread

Brazil itself has a week identity, only football and "churrasco" is universal. You know more about Rio's identity

come on that's definitely not true. your people have a unique history, culture, and cuisine.

it is a combination of cultures in some respects.

You're arguing for homogeneity, or ethnic nationalism. When a country is comprised entirely of one race, race no longer becomes a part of identity.

The difference with Brazil is that there was a clusterfuck of races and it turns out throwing them all into a melting pot doesn't work.

God that is fucking disgusting

not really. ethic nationalism would be like saying "x country for x people" or whatever.

i am all for different peoples living in america as long as they assimilate to our values.

but you have to admit, when different peoples live close, they tend to mix, even different ethnicities. very few pure english anymore in america.

>Freddie Alaniz
>5'3
Manlets, when will they learn?

Actually, if you go to Rio Grande do Sul (southern region) and go to Pernambuco (northeast region), you'll eat almost completely different foods. We share many things (like history, many traditions, like religion, football's love), but brazilian culture varies a lot depending on the region. It's mainly because in the South you have strong auropean ascending (almost 85%), in the north you have more indigenous and african influence.

Again, you argued for homogeneity, which is a core principle of ethnonationalism.

No matter how much other races embrace white "values" biology will always remain at the root.

For example, Africans have a higher occurrence of the MAOA gene, which tends to make humans more aggressive. Another could be the tendency (across all economic backgrounds) for those of African descent to underperform in SATs.

Ignoring simple biological facts doesn't help anybody.

Judge someone as an individual and the rest will follow. Even if one considers the majority of black lower tier, you can still mix with the best of them

That's eugenics mate, welcome to the Alt-Right lol.

Yeah, but I'm saying it's foolish to just rule out race mixing. It's best to have lots of indirect eugenics stuff