What era of American history would you most like to live in? For me it's New York in the 70s...

What era of American history would you most like to live in? For me it's New York in the 70s, I know it was shitty but it seems like such a unique period

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_UmOY6ek_Y4
youtube.com/watch?v=bMY-j1ynVSM
blogto.com/city/2016/11/stunning_colour_photos_of_toronto_in_the_1950s/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comfy 50s suburbia

Whatever era it was before Jewish ships dropped off the Black Plague from Africa

You can still have that

Sunset Strip, 1980s

None of you have enough imagination.

What about Roman times, AD45 in Britannia killing Druids?

>living in a pre-antibiotic world

let's not get carried away

Which Klan brochure is that in?

>era of American history
Makes sense you'd want to go back to when illiteracy was common to level the playing field.

master 80's

Share your sentiment, but look at the guy's on the right little chicken wing! HahahAha

It's from brochure that also says cotton pickers didn't do shit for America but we better give them more excuses to be fuck ups.

1848 California
Gotta get myself some of that Gold money.

Nice hair though

otherwise the 50s so I could see Elvis live.

>era of american history
>american
>hurr rome because special snowflake

At least they can read.

1770's so I could fight in American Revolution (as a redcoat)

Probably 1977-1983

Seemed like the peak of American culture

>poor man's kiss

>Not wanting to go back to 1453 to prevent the fall of Constantinople..
>fucking pleb

>American history

this

In the unspoiled wilderness that existed before Europeans arrived

I have one that says the same thing only it refers to the potato-headed Irish.

New York in the 90s

>Montenegro
>tenegro
>negro

>tfw old fag that lived through the 90's as a teenager and young adult

means "Black Mountain"
what the fuck does Australia mean

anything prior to 1490 AD

the pristine wild would be heaven

>american history

>britannia

wrong hemisphere

I don't fucking know cunt but having Negro in your name is sus as fuck

>kiss
>poor mans anything

Gene is the biggest kike faggot on earth

A Trump voter too young to know Trump.

(USER WAS MUGGED AND SHOT FOR THIS POST)

Turn of the century. Edison, Tesla days. Lots of innovation. Cool inventions.

Enjoy your tuberculosis

Post-war, mid-late 1940's LA.

The 1980s so I could meet this guy and tell him that what he's gonna do is a bad idea.

bold.

California in the late 50s/early 60s

Was nothing like it. Drug culture. Good music. MTV cribs. Gays stayed in their place. I can go on.

SAN FRANCISCO 80'S

Didn't know everyone was guaranteed to catch it.

no it wasnt
i got my stereo fuckin stolen in 1988 when i parked my car in harlem

>1945
>greatest society ever built
>literally no downsides
>>>>low crime rates
>>>>everyone is happy
>>>>proper sense of unity and nationalism
>>>>white pride
>>>>superior military tech and troops

Cobblestone streets , horse and carriages. Kerosene lanterns. Beautiful. Cinematic.

You have no imagination

California in the 60's. The center of the hippie movement, imagine the LSD fueled orgies and concerts by the greatest and most soulful musicians we have ever produced. It would be like paradise, it is the most unique decade in history for the countries that had a hippie scene

50s California

Ok Bukowski

Detroit back when it was white.

1980's Manhattan
25-28 years of age and wealthy

I would like to look the same except a bit better shape.

Great thread OP.

>now that's what I call degeneracy

1610s Jamestown

They would have killed you

California right now, the liberal butthurt must be awesome

The 1950's. I would've ended the decade by buying one of pic related

If you're that enamored with the Bronson New York 70s, just move to the south or near west side of Chicago today. Literally the same.

Australia comes from Terra Australis or the southern land. And Montenegro is Italian for "Crna Gora" which is Slavic for "Black Mountain" which is English for "Montenegro" which is the name of the country

>australia btfo

>AD45
>American history

I don't follow.

British education

>What era of American history would you most like to live in?
Hollywood in the early to late 60's. Sex, drugs and rock'nroll every night. Than drive to the coast to catch an early waves.

Your question is rather vague so I am going to add my own three rules to the scenario

1. You will begin in a particular year and age as normal from that time forward.

2. Reality will be slightly warped to change your friends and family to match the current era. You are still the same age you currently are and have (mostly) the same body. It may be slightly changed due to differences in the diet and habits of the time. Your friends and family's essential natures are not changed but certain facts of their lives may have shifted to account for the time differential.

3. You can remember the old timeline you originally came from but certain facts become hazy when you try to remember them properly. You only keep a general outline in your mind what the future may hold, of what trends will come about and what it was like in your original timeline. You can't remember specific facts like who won the Super Bowl in a given year, but you know e-commerce is going to be a big, big deal and that something bad is going to happen in the early 2000s that will change American culture overnight.

So let's go forward from here, shall we?

Being a pioneer had to be a fulfilling life.

Right after WW2. Must have been fuckin glorious.

Oregon in the 1980s, literally the comfiest place of all time, before they turned into a SJW shithole full of fags, trannies, sandniggers, literal niggers, chinks, pinoys and pooinloos.

I could try and search but why don't you please tell me who the fuck is this guy and is he died?

1776, throwing British tee in the sea, shooting red coats, and having the most obedient wife you can get after trading a small cow for.

16000 BC to see what actually killed the mammoths

2016 again

id like to live in modern america. sometime most likely between 1960-1989. i wanna be able to live a somewhat nomadic life. while being able to enjoy somewhat relevant music. have access to modern medicine and be able to kill someone and get away with it if i really wanted to

OP, 45-65 was the best era. All downhill since then.

>not using the filename as a clue

I'll make it easier for you illiterate canadians

Mmmmmm yeah ok! The world is only 10,000 years old

Just go to Detroit now.

Dope era.

80's Miami would be pretty dope.

1930s to 1945- I'm fighting for peace with Britain, stopping Japan from bombing Pearl Harbor and killing Joesph Stalin before millions of Russians die in gulags/fighting on the front. I'm fighting to keep America out of the war. I'm fighting for my people.
>Unfortunately I'm stuck here wanting to move to Europe to fight the Jewish invasion of Dune coons
I want to move to fight.
RUTHLESS!

mid 70s-late 80s L.A

Tell me about it
youtube.com/watch?v=_UmOY6ek_Y4

Any era? 2030s. Medical advancements are exploding right now and I'd love to see how it develops without waiting a generation

life as a young 20yo buck in late 40s new york/north jersey

it's where i live now, except it would be all white and i would get to beat niggers up and drag race without consequence

Prewar Southern California
youtube.com/watch?v=bMY-j1ynVSM

Just buy some land when it was dirt cheap

>In November 1885, five investors went together to buy all of Coronado and North Island, approximately 4,000 acres, for $110,000.

1940s; would get drafted then run away to join the Axis. I speak Italian so I'm good to go.

Other than prohibition (And most of the alcohol pre-1919 was unregulated, toxin-filled shit anyway), the twenties seemed like a pretty decent time period. Economy was booming before the depression hit (And think of what you could do with knowledge of what was to come...), pulp magazines were publishing most of my favorite authors, all of my favorite silent comedians were big then, I'd get a chance to see many now-lost films, business was pretty easy to break into, black crime was pretty low and they were producing their best music and art. I'm pretty sure it would suck if I wasn't rich, but hey, this is a fantasy thread.

2017-2024 Trump administration

Their music didn't even sound like kiss, wtf are you talking about? The only accurate comparisons to be made are the makeup and stage antics.

And you can stop the 65 immigration act from passing.

Gene's ethnically a heeb, but he's actually pretty fucking based politically and I don't think he's very religious or involved in any Jewry.

Dumbass, he's saying Motley Crue is the poor man's KISS.

Midwest 70s

The 90s

Posting comfy 1950s Toronto

blogto.com/city/2016/11/stunning_colour_photos_of_toronto_in_the_1950s/

Was there. It was good.

Are there still areas as shitty as this one pictured for instance?