When did you finally give up and admit it's all because of the jews?

When did you finally give up and admit it's all because of the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
thewallenway.com/what-does-it-mean-to-be-a-man/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

which ones? there are a lot of jews

Can anyone post that picture that links jews with saturn's hexagon and other stuff?

Christian, Muslim, and regular old fashioned

>notalljews

niggers: oooga booga it's the white mans fault

crackers: well golly it's da joos!

the jewish jews

not all jews are evil pieces of shit

but most of the evil pieces of shit are jews

Nah. It is the jews yes, but the jews are more like the lackey satanist depraved lunatics working for a higher power: the dark luciferians.

These are people who understand the deep occult, and get others to do the evil rituals and depraved acts for them.

It's right in their pyramid sign on the dollar. The masses and lackeys take the brunt of karmic responsibility, while the top guys understanding moral law get order followers to do it for them.

A man takes responsibility for his own life.

I don't even remember anymore. But oddly enough I only really started considering it after literally stormfags gave me a bunch of material to review. And I think the rest was noticing coincidences and looking further into history and things like the Talmud.

Circumcision

heres some more, its not about jews, just about what use to be in the sky n shit
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

Last year around this time.

Can confirm as someone with Jewish blood, we aren't all pieces of shit, but a big amount are, and most pieces of shit are Jews.

Please don't hang me, goy. I'm infertile and just want to live in a cabin innawoods onnalake with a few cats and maybe a pupper too. Go swimming in the lake in summer, go skiing in the winter...You can come too, if you want.

Please teach me how to be a man.

Yeah nigs are too dumb to get to the source

>in a cabin innawoods onnalake
>with a few cats
You can't help it, can you. You have to destroy everything.

>Please teach me how to be a man.
Here's a good place to start.
thewallenway.com/what-does-it-mean-to-be-a-man/

>It is the jews yes, but the jews are more like the lackey satanist depraved lunatics working for a higher power: the dark luciferians.
>These are people who understand the deep occult, and get others to do the evil rituals and depraved acts for them.

True. They've always operated on the Joint Stock Principle (ie fall guy). They're notorious for corrupting people of influence throughout history.

>Who do you think the final boss is? Do we even have any idea?

a few years ago when I started browsing Sup Forums

Not sure where all this Jew hate is coming from.
Jews are not only white and based, but they're extremely redpilled too.
If you're anti Jews you're pretty much anti whites.

When I realized just how powerful money and banking was

nice b8 m8

Come on, you can do better than that

it's always the same south african kike posting this crap

> Yes goy, jews control all the media and are brainwashing people with a liberal agenda, but look at this beautiful blonde !!!, don't you love kikeland now?

All of them. Even the ignorant "innocent" ones play their role and take advantage of nepotism. There really aren't that many jews. Jews were responsible for killing more non-jews in WW2 than there are jews in the world. Over three times as many non-jews than there are jews today in fact. Killed in a war manufactured and caused by jews. So all jews. Death to them all

Can somebody post that picture of the jew with a fishing rod enticing a lizard man with a fishing rod who's enticing an alien who's enticing a Jew?

t. drunk as fuck

When I didn't win the powerball