Sup Forums lacking in the IQ department

How do we raise the average IQ of Sup Forums?

Start by offing yourself

Where do these numbers come from?

range ban canada, australia, africa, middle east, south & central america.

>Sup Forums
I'm laughing harder than I should

There's a source in the picture

After seeing how many people bought into the pajama/hentai fake Trump leaks, I think the average Sup Forums IQ must be much lower than 94.

rangeban canada

did I type the link wrong? (pewinternet.org/datasets/june-10-july-12-2015-social-websites-and-intelligence)
it doesn't work

>t. Average Sup Forums poster
Maybe this image is correct after all

>Sup Forums with 91
>not 75

you got me m8 im a gullible little shit

click the x in the upper right hand corner

are you serious?

>/x/ isn't listed

spherecucks trying to keep us real kangz down and sheeit

Get the lefties to stop agitating

>Sup Forums has the highest IQ

Fake and gay. Fuck off.

let jews post here

return the bones thot

>Sup Forums
>117
KEK

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

>he doesn't understand kino

Sup Forums high in iq than lit and sci

that's a fucking laugh

>t. Someone who has never posted on Sup Forums

>The page you are looking for falls outside of the margin of error.

what does this even mean?

Ban the leafs

>he doesn't know frequent baneposting permanently raises IQ
How extremely painful

I did and that place is worse than /trash/.

>/sci/
>over 15 IQ
Yeah... someone needs to tune his algorithms.

>Sup Forums the highest
YOU'RE FAKE NEWS

I guess I'll educate him

Really made me think

the only low IQ here is anyone that believes in that picture. even if someone actually made some threads and took our IQ tests at some point, it is not statistically sound.

because you have to take a random sample ( if you let people choose to take it then you will measure something else , like willingness to take a test even if you know you wont do good (proudness?) i see /lit/ would be those kinds of guys. ) its also wrong to do scientifically. Also the sample size is probably too low anyways.

then there is time of day. if this is taken at different time of days, when people from different nation is awake . then you could at some point get almost all americans (low IQ) if you took it at some other time when smarter people are awake you would get higher IQ. if this is not synced on all boards it would give wrong results.

Understand first that IQ is only useful if you are at or below the age of 10. Beyond 10 years-old, IQ is a stupid thing to consider as there are too many factors that influence learning ability from then on.

>Sup Forums is smart
I love that board, but this is not true.

remove /r/the_donald posters

The amount of stormniggers cancel out anyone else on this board with an above average intelligence.
Solve that and your problem is solved.

>Dr. Pavel, I'm CIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ban that one lame ass draw fag and we'd get like 87 point instantly.

V BTFO

Only 117? 119 here. TV bloftopop!

>Sup Forums at 117
>kekkkkkkkk

>Page Not Found
>The page you are looking for falls outside of the margin of error.

>INTO THE TRASH

why is Sup Forums's IQ so big?

It's a statistics joke.

Outside the margin of error = nonexistent essentially

>/sci/ lower than Sup Forums

top fucking kek if this is true

They're smart guys

finding the average iq of Sup Forums is like finding the average iq of an airport laddo
it's meaningless because it's going to fluctuate wildly

Sup Forums is smarter than us by 23 IQ points, lol. Yeah, I don't really think so.

>snyderkino for years to come
feelsgood

ban Toronto commiefornia and australia

range block all countries except for the US. That'll fix it.

>mfw 138 living in Mexico

They are probably older people from a time when IQ mattered. Modern people don't watch TV.

>tumblr gif
>mexico
>138iq

Ban all English speaking countries.

>mexican intellectual
>yfw is a fictional character
pottery

I'm not surprised, considering anyone on this site for more than 20 minutes per week probably suffers from

-unemployment
-no college education
-anime obsession (nipponophile)
-hobbies consisting of masturbation, video games, and arguing with people online

Anytime I read a post of someone stating their IQ here, and without doubt they'll state it's 130+ I almost feel like I should save it for the "too intelligent (((REDDIT))) + Sup Forums" wojak

But that's a waste of time, like you reading this post

Nice source, faggot.

Get rid of brazilians, turkroaches, argentinians, malaysians, and that one shitposting nip mongrel that immigrated to japan. Also leafs.

its a bait image you fucking retard

>source link doesn't actually exist
>professionally made graph, as if it was made by a paid professional and not a man of the people
I wonder who could be behind this post

its a joke bro

just look at Sup Forums's IQ, if anything this is just some artfag showing off his talents

>mfw my iq is so high relatively that I prefer not taking part in this "Reality" of yours
>mfw I actually know how to identify a phone upload filename from a Tumblr filename

People from these countries destroy the weighted average. Keep it western and white im sure we would rank fine.

Sup Forums confirmed to be the arbiters?

>Sup Forums

What.

>>>>/lainchan/

get rid of antifa and communists. we'd jump at least 20 points.

We're here to stay, friend.

Mine is nearly 140. Used to be 120. Learning mathematics is a good way to raise it, I have found.

so i guess, we, patrician film watchers, really are the master race

>falling for the old pretending to be retarded bait

By banning you.

>Sup Forums 119
Top kek. Is dis kino? Hello I'm cia. Is dus under/overrated. Jewwars xy is better than jewwars xx

>tfw mainboard is Sup Forums

i shitpost Trump stuff daily thanks to my high test & IQ.

kick out the Brazilians and leafs

ban anyone not in the anglosphere

bye

Why would you want to lower the iq even more?

You're the oldest mexican I know.

How exactly did they get this info? Obviously fake.

And you are a smart piece of falafel, I'll give you that

Baneposting is extremely profound and intelligent, no wonder Sup Forums ranks the highest.

I believe this one more because have you ever been on /x/? Those fuckers are DUMB.
Personally I'm Sup Forums master race and I always knew I was too smart for you chumps here. Hell the gays are smarter than Sup Forums.

Sup Forums will always be the most intelligent board

>How do we raise the average IQ of Sup Forums?

>write articles on msm
>get flooded by bleeding heart salty liberals
>IQ drops to 94
Last time I checked mine was 130 so libcucks pls go

Fpbp

It's no surprise that Sup Forums is lacking in IQ given the recent post-Trump influx of philo-semitic jewish-worshipping israel-supporting cucks. Low IQ political "conservatives" who won't touch a holocaust thread because they believe the holocaust is real and also think the whole anti-jew thing is satire. A similar influx destroyed the_donald sub reddit

Hate does not even begin to describe how me and many other oldfags feel about jews. To say we want to exterminate them all is putting it lightly. I guarantee you this is no satire. I also guarantee you there is a correlation between above average IQ and having nothing but utter contempt for jews