GOP insider invited to the inauguration here

GOP insider invited to the inauguration here

just wanted you guys to know we are listening

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BPJRWUUjwH-/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38589427
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also apologies for posting on phone, I don't want Sup Forums on my work computer

Time stamp or fuck off

How are things looking, landscape wise? Is Trump gonna be able to get shit done? Are there real fears of widespread violence/civil war? Will he be assassinated?

So is the release of this fake report an effort to show fake news originates out of Sup Forums, in order to cover up our other "findings". Or is the CIA this incompetent?

did you not see the Sup Forums on the note, if you want a pic with the date I'll take one for you

bitcoin needs to be embraced by the gop or mexico will pretend its a way to get around repatriation tax

Huh, well if its true congrats mate. Have a good one. Some awesome shit, Don't fall asleep however sense its drags on forever.

I just wanted to say that Trump gives me hope, please don't fuck this up.

balls with time stamp or GTFO

Tell the GOP establishment to suck my dick

Tell the GOP who actually love this great country and support Trump that we love them too

And tell them not to fuck with Sup Forums

Here is what DJT Jr.'s invite looks like:

instagram.com/p/BPJRWUUjwH-/

Damn, I'm so mad I gotta work.

If they riot, please use the water cannon.

>Or is the CIA this incompetent?

McMuffin ran. 'nuff said.

For the most part, the establishment is working to brush any involvement of Sup Forums under the rug in order to prevent any more traffic from coming to Sup Forums.

this site is 80% bullshit but there are things on here that some powerful people would like to keep the public eye off of.

How does the GOP feel about globalization?

The democrats want globalist regime.

I want none of that. Leave foreign nations alone.

hey this is just a head's up for you guys

you really need to absolutely make sure that any new appointees in the new administration never held #nevertrump views. I know several Jeb! campaign guys who are now begrudgingly working at the white house because they all think they can change shit from the inside.

one is ex-AIPAC, other is just a career republican staffer. pls pls pls make sure you vet the party you put alongside trump.

Please don't fuck this up. Don't let go of Conservatism and turn the GOP into a joke.

Cut taxes, reduce Trump's infrastructure plan, loosen regulations on businesses.

Sup Forums loves Trump. MAGA

here you go bud

GOP insider on /pol? We really are fucked. Well, tell the GOP I'm from mexican immigrants, married to a red head white girl, race mixing like crazy. Post yfw

>just wanted you guys to know we are listening

hey can you guys help Trump avoid negative aspect to the moon during inauguration?

it's just that most presidents who were assassinated had a negative aspect to the moon during their inauguration, it would be wise for Trump to avoid this statistic by postponing or hastening the inauguration around the negative aspect of the moon, Reagan did this and it saved his life, thanks to Nancy for being knowledgeable about witchcraft and astrology

Would we know your name or are you entry level trash

Like (((what)))?

The GOP is for the most part heavily in favor of trade liberalization around the world, although Trump campaigned on shutting down international trade it is unlikely he will be able to do anything beyond a few symbolic gestures.

On the borders side of things the GOP is divided but has moved significantly further to the right in the wake of Trump's success

>there are things on here that some powerful people would like to keep the public eye off of.

little late for that

Does Trump know the true nature of the Jews? Also how familiar is he with Sup Forums?

Wat the fuck

Have you ever spoken with Trump?
How confident are you in Trump being a good leader?
What do you CCW?

>it is unlikely he will be able to do anything beyond a few symbolic gestures.

yeah thats what they're hoping, but Trump has an army of screaming retards ready to write letters, threaten non reelection, make phone calls, it's going to be like Obama but instead of president moving in tune with CIA he will be moving in tune with the citizenry

You have my respect, gop user

Can you tell me what pol's popularity is like among the top with all the congressmen or politicians? You don't have to gave out much, just a yes or no if we are known or not.

I can't go into detail but the more off the wall theories like pizzagate are often pushed by the powers that be in order to drown out the legitimate dirt

Please make sure you don't get taken over from the inside like said.

>listening

Reading****

every single president who was ever assassinated had this aspect present during their inauguration, better to avoid that by delaying a few minutes

>tfw the lizard ppl wrote everyone's letter differently so they know who posted this pic

rip in paece

When are we getting rid of the excess brown and black people our government imported?

how many crucifixes have been commissioned so far?

Just keep Trump safe. Leftys are wanting war in this nation badly and they don't care where it starts.
Also when will wall construction begin?

Two of the things that are most attractive about a Trump presidency is the possibility of an end to the proxy war in Syria and potential peace with Russia. Do you think he will actually be able to achieve either of these goals? Seems like both would be considerable steps towards peace.

Also, will Trump actually audit the Fed? Please say yes.

>For the most part, the establishment is working to brush any involvement of Sup Forums under the rug in order to prevent any more traffic from coming to Sup Forums.

Instead of opposing us, they should start getting on our good side. We literally wrecked Jeb's, Rubio's, Cruz's, Bernie's and Hillary's online campaigns. For free.

Sure, we're not that many but our online efforts outside Sup Forums turned millions of normies into Trump's side.

Trump is a very pragmatic and cunning man and I am confident in his ability push the things that really matter through even if he may have to cut out parts of his campaign promises that are unfeasible in the current political climate.

This vague horseshit again, spill the beans nigger.

You want to make an impact?...get Kobach to head DHS, after McCain gets recalled and voted out, and get Graham unelected as well.

Get the illegal immigrants outta here! ALL OF THEM

I support you for now GOP, but if your administration tries to enforce american ideals on foreign countries when it comes to trade, you will feel this website's wrath.

Particularly with Japan. This website loves japanese culture. Don't mess with it like the U.K. government is trying (and failing) to.

C'mon give us something juicy

Just a taste

President Trump needs to free the canadian slaves.
Let us immigrate easily or take over canada and make everyone American.

I love America . Please let me in.

>Pizzagate is fake
Hello CTR

You're obviously newer, but against my better judgement I'll spoonfeed you: writing "Sup Forums" isn't a timestamp since it lends no credibility to your picture actually being taken at the time of writing, could've been ripped off google or an archive for (You)s.
is more proper.

>Also, will Trump actually audit the Fed? Please say yes.

he will but he will have to bullshit like he's going along with doing nothing then pull a slick move where he prints greenbacks and drones a shitload of people all on the same morning

>/thread

How did you get your job, OP? Credentials, family, knew the right people...?

HAHAH WE KANGZ

should I be optimistic about this country's future heading into a trump presidency?

>Particularly with Japan. This website loves japanese culture.

well you should be pissed at Israel for fucking over their reactor and ruining their country, revenge for selling uranium to Iran that killed the pacific ocean so when in thousands of years when people ask what happened before the world was ruined they'll say Israel small penis kill ocean

I probably shouldn't say this but DJT has literal files of those who were nevertrumpers and plans to slowly week them out throughout the course of the administration.

At this point it is a necessary evil to getting establishment republicans on your side.

when is Trump announcing Right Wing Death Squads?

If the picture is rotated clockwise I believe it fixes it.

Nice to have you here, user.
Any thoughts on whether Sup Forums had an influence on the election, or if the administration monitors or reaches out to us?

Is there anybody in the GOP that actually believes the mountain of debt can be chipped away at or even done away with in reasonable time as Trump has talked about?
Furthermore, do you even want to do anything about the debt, or is financial interdependence seen as a diplomatic boon promoting peace?

Will anything happen to Hillary?

Based. Fuck 'em.

are you really?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38589427

you faggots better get this nigger out of the white house

Dear GOP
You're going to stay the fuck away from marijuana. You are going to respect the will of the masses on this. You will allow medical marijuana or people will revolt.

fuck off and do your job, faggot. i remain unimpressed by your performance this election.

Good, he should be like user: never forgive and never forget.

Has he read the prince?

It seems like it

>At this point it is a necessary evil to getting establishment republicans on your side.

yeah who do we need to call and threaten that they won't be reelected?

we need a Trump team general where we can create a phone bank for anyone standing in the way of legislation that needs to be passed like congressional 1 term limit and national concealed carry and silencers for all citizens

I'm afraid not personally, her political dynasty has already been destroyed and it is much easier to just wait for her and Bill to die.

Chelsea poses no real threat

Are you guys actually going to fix white demographic decline. You know that the GOP is doomed without a white majority right?

I mean hell just give Boars refugee status and start mass importing Eastern Europeans, you need to fix this problem or America and the GOP is doomed forever.

any hint what (((they))) do not want the public should know about pizzagate?

>pizzagate
come on now, how worse can you get than pizzagate?

>you faggots better get this nigger out of the white house

it really disturbed me hearing Obama's crowd chanting four more years, what the fuck is wrong with these people?

why is king Obango mad as hell?
also wtf is up with this mass pyops? is the CIA DoD going full rage?

What do you think about him donating all outside the U.S. hotel profits to the treasury?

Also, what do you know of DNC & GOP Hatchetmen?

Do they also want to keep Anonymous5 under wraps?

>it is much easier to just wait for her and Bill to die.

thats code for someone is going to go torture them to death and then they'll say it was a heart attack

probably a Soros hired assassin

>I mean hell just give Boars refugee status and start mass importing Eastern Europeans, you need to fix this problem or America and the GOP is doomed forever.
T H I S
H
I
S

Is it common for government officials to know of us? Does Trump?

When is the plane crash happening?

Dennis Hastert, Franklin Coverup etc.

I honestly think OP is full of shit.

He claims GOP is pro-globalization, but Donald Trump is already on record that he will throw out the trade-pacific partnerships for europe and asia

That's about as anti-globalism as you can get.

Donald J Trump is also on record saying he wants to give Japan nukes and perform a full-scale military pullout of the country.

These are all good things. I hope Trump follows through.

>any hint what (((they))) do not want the public should know about pizzagate?

that every single congressman is sitting there getting his cock sucked by a teenage page boy all day instead of working

Yes please answer. Who else in Goverment knows about us?

Are you the Russian hacker known as 4chain?

(Are there any / how prevalent are) voices advocating the shutdown of Sup Forums?
What does the GOP think of intel agencies upper brass just now?
Listening in what sense?

Pizzagate is hardly off the wall. There is some 40 pages summarizing it all with 100s of sources all pointing to pedophilia. Actually come to think of it known pedophiles are spoken about in Podesta's email.

This makes you either a liar or you're just not speaking clearly. Please speak more clearly, even a tiny bit more, to give us something to go on.

God damn you GOP faggot, turn you phone side way!!!

I had so much fun watching the democratic party shit their pants and die this election season.

Looking forward to seeing the same happen to republicans. It will be twice as glorious and there will be twice the amount of salty tears to put on my popcorn.

Congratulations for now, but you're next. ;)

This is very true.
Not fixing this will destroy us and make all of the work done become worthless.

You'll have to go...without her. Sorry buddy.

you fuckers better kick out illegals. they are killing the labor market for half the us. then you need to stop the exportation of the wealth of this country. then you need to fix our shit infrastructure. then you need to foster business creation and fix the draconian regulations and taxes. then you need to downsize the federal government. then you need to stop spending so much money on a corrupt money grubbing military complex. the government gets fleeced on military hardware which means the people get fleeced on taxes. oh, and stop letting .3 percent of the population, mentally ill people, control our society and legislate thought and behavior

if you're listening and smart you'll fucking heed this.

Sup GOPe bro. hope you're all having fun.

>gop insider

so you suck cocks.
what, you want a cookie?

Is TPP going to be torn up or is that no longer politically viable?

>He claims GOP is pro-globalization,

yes, elements of it are, it's up to us to rebuild the GOP under the banner of ending wage slavery

what does that mean?

who cares it sounds good and fits what Trump says but allows negotiating room when it comes to the details so establishment cunts on life support think they're getting what they want even if they aren't and don't do stupid crazy shit like blame other nations for the fact that they're retarded

Great idea, train stations mikes kms away from fuck all

Are you at all concerned with assassination?

Reminder that there is NO reason for immigration into the West. At all.

You are a crazy person