CNN's response to Trump's accusations of false reporting

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udU01_SfjDs
twitter.com/MSNBC/status/819191141174120452
nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/firestorm-after-release-of-unverified-allegations-about-trump-852880963675
youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0
youtube.com/watch?v=_8JqT2atxD8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_8JqT2atxD8
youtu.be/MA9aSvHzEIU
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI
nypost.com/2017/01/11/john-mccain-i-gave-russia-blackmail-dossier-on-trump-to-fbi/
youtube.com/watch?v=nDX4Ps00qiA
youtube.com/watch?v=CsaB3ynIZH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name ONE inaccurate report

I love how they are throwing fellow left leaning news media Buzzfeed under the bus.

My bet: nothing further to be heard from Trump's surrogates as to where, specifically, CNN errored in their reporting.

are they asking for proofs? hahahaha

Also, CNN will never be heard in the press pool for the next 8 years

TRUMP BTFO

Can I just throw a calendar of 2016 at them?

wait, they're serious?

I would say the part where they treated the document that Buzzfeed leaked as near proof for a day and a half that Trump was compromised and then Buzzfeed throws them under the bus by being unironically retarded and revealing that the document was unverifiable trash. Either that or the constant lying about The Wall because they didn't read his campaign website or listen to a word of his policy for some reason.

>throwing Buzzfeed under the bus.
In what sense? Buzzfeed itself informed that the stuff they were going to release wasn't substantiated. Buzzfeed threw itself under "the bus." And did so gleefully.

You're a bad citizen if you take heart in that and deserve every bad thing which will come to your country. But for your flag, I pray you're wrong yet again.

youtube.com/watch?v=udU01_SfjDs

Trump has already clearly said that the whole thing is false in the press conference.

Buzzfeed is clickbate. No one takes it seriously except Ted Cruz.

CNN'a reporting that "Trump mocked a disabled reporter".

Outright WRONG.

Trump is known to make weird aneurisms/antics to imitate a bumbling reporter when they're caught off guard.

Instead they projected is falsea as "Him mocked the disabled".

FALSE!

CNN'a reporting that "Trump mocked a disabled reporter".

Outright WRONG.

Trump is known to make weird aneurisms/antics to imitate a bumbling reporter when they're caught off guard.

Instead they projected it as "Him mocking the disabled".

FALSE!

Remember when they accused Russia of hacking voting machines on their frontpage?

Trump should ban CNN from his press events

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Trump was Against the Iraq war (he wasnt)

My favorite title this year

>You're a bad citizen if you take heart in that and deserve every bad thing which will come to your country. But for your flag, I pray you're wrong yet again.

He is a bad Citizen for thinking CNN is trash? Wew lad.

If you cite buzzfeed as a credible news source you are a tabloid. This isn't an argument it is a fact.

>CNN Booted and barred from Presidential Press Pool
>only FOX, Breitbart, Matt Drudge, RSBN, and some old chubby guy from Texas
>CSPAN has dedicated Feed, no commentary just fireside chats and releases
Sounds like a plan.

CNN:
reports on pissgate but immediately calls pizzagate as fake news....

>You're a bad citizen for not liking the Propoganda conglomerate that is CNN

I think YOU'RE the bad citizen.

Certainly fucked up in the head

this

Sure.

>Senior U.S. intel official tells NBC News that Trump, Russia dossier is "unvetted disinformation":
twitter.com/MSNBC/status/819191141174120452

We have a winner

[Current-oh shit wait

[Previous Year]

DELETE THIS

(Made a typo then corrected it and ended up double posting)

I had to go back 3 times and re-read it because of how retarded it is

He's a bad citizen for acceding to the notion of the powerful choosing which media organization can legitimately question him, yes.
>Either that or
Uh huh.
Just keep throwing that spaghetti up on the wall. One noodle is bound to stick.

Oh shit wait

I meant delete this

If CNN can't confirm the legitimacy of any of the 35- page document they're reporting on, then why even report on it in the first place? They're sensationalizing baseless claims from a completely anonymous source, which demonstrates extremely poor journalistic integrity.

Well seeing as you can't imply right from anything I've yet posted, your opinion is pretty worthless.

>mocking a disabled reporter
Wrong. He mocks everyone he mocks like that.
>wants to deport all latinos
Wrong. He wants to deport illegals. They can be Asian as well as European

Add the constant bias towards Hillary and you get the idea.

>We merely reported on reports, goyim. We never directly claimed anything.

>If CNN can't confirm the legitimacy of any of the 35- page document they're reporting on, then why even report on it in the first place?
Because they didn't report on the substance of the report, only the existence of it.

This

>acceding to the notion of the powerful choosing which media organization can legitimately question him, yes.

Ummmmm???
A little less than 24 hours ago, they just put up a defamatory outright WRONG AND FALSE report about prostitutes pissing on him.

A believe it stands to reason calling them "Fake News" is right

Kids, the government reports and the buzzfeed doc are two separate things.

Exactly. The reporter wasn't in the room when he did that, and Trump didn't know when he was disabled. He does those motions when impersonating people.

Piss.

The fact that you even need to defend his actions like this, proves that he's a shitty president

>Trump is known to make weird aneurisms/antics to imitate a bumbling reporter when they're caught off guard.

Show one other time he has done this.

>existence of it.
Existence of what?
>report
Which report?
>report abou... oh, wait.

So what did they report again?

If slanted news isn't fake news, then how is Breitbart 100% fake news?

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT
BY
NBC
nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/firestorm-after-release-of-unverified-allegations-about-trump-852880963675

A literally a printed pdf. The document did not remotely resemble an official document format, had multiple spelling errors/grammar mistakes, and both the Kremlin and Trump had stated its a fake document.

>I'm defending his actions
>Calling out bullshit

You can only pick one.

I personally like to see it as the second options.

But if you want to perceive it as me doing the first one, to each his own. Buddy.

I'm pretty sure millions of others agree with my sentiment

*And it's literally printed pdf

If they're gonna through out shit like the President-Elect having golden showers in Russia while paying prostitutes to piss in Obama's bed, I think the burden of proof is on fuckin you.

terrible under lining. do you have palsy?

Truth has nothing to do with the facts, goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0

He made fun of a retard! He made fun of Ted Cruz!

Do not you read good?

Who gives a fuck, stop whining and demanding shit, lying press

Offending people proves nothing

Name one that is accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=_8JqT2atxD8

Wasn't the extent of their reporting on the matter "Buzzfeed posted an article about this thing but we won't repost it because we can't confirm its authenticity"?

high cursor speed.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_8JqT2atxD8

It's a two minute video faggot.

I can't wait for your response. Let's see what this faggot has to say after this

The gov report used it as a source. The doc was given to Ed McMuffin who gave it to McCain who gave it to the CIA.

see this or this or the primary source, which is the subject of what we're all supposed to be talking about, being that we're somewhat informed.

But Jesus fuck, newfag. lrn24chan already before you start posting here.

The report, of course.
>an Ivan being better at English than me at this point

youtu.be/MA9aSvHzEIU

THIS WAS A WHITE LASH

Its not Trump's administration's job to disprove it. CNN needs to prove their own shit. This is irresponsible +reporting

CNN isn't relevant

>I know this because an anonymous source on Sup Forums claimed it

this week has been too fucking wild for me, god damn

>Implying a normal President-elect would ever have his arm movements mistaken for mocking a disabled person
If Trump wasn't acting like a complete autist, you wouldn't be sitting on Sup Forums defending him all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI

Its not false reporting in the strictness sense but coaching regular people about to be on camera what to say in order to support your candidate is highly unethical for a news agency

>innaccurate
the question is not inaccuracy, but bias and manipulation.
magnifying, spotlighting, broadcasting, enhancing, multiplying the "true" fact that "OTHER" people are telling lies, and calling it news reporting, is disengenuous.
The bias is in their ignoring the reasons and substance behind bringing these propagandistic smears up just days before Trump's inauguration.

I have some documents from a reputable source that say CNN is all hacks.

I haven't been able to verify these documents yet so I won't go into detail what the documents contain.

In summary, the documents implicate CNN as being shills.

I just think it is important to get all the facts out there.

John McCain: I gave Russia blackmail dossier on Trump to FBI
nypost.com/2017/01/11/john-mccain-i-gave-russia-blackmail-dossier-on-trump-to-fbi/

McMuffin is claiming he was the one who handed it to McCain.

That doesn't answer the question. The question was why were they reporting on it if at all if there's nothing, not even the source, confirmed to be legitimate about it. It's no different than if one of the editors themselves wrote up the document then reported on it.

>Obama is always stumbling and mumbling and gets lost in his own long and drawn out speeches whenever he has a press conference

If only Obama wasn't such a fucking retard and knew how to speak in clear and coherent sentences without resorting to the classing "Robotic Lawyer" speech he does, 90% of America would actually listen to the man.

But hey, that's life

i couldn't make it past "carefully sourced" without losing my shit.

>the retards/talking heads at CNN believe that a shit post on Sup Forums detailing an erotic fan fiction about donald trump is "carefully sourced"

what
a
time
to
be
alive

This

CNN gave out debate questions to Hillary
fuck CNN
CNN promotes racism almost every day
BUT BUT BUT HE dindu nuthin!
they are liers, cheaters, and race baiters.

Also never ran any of the negative stuff about Clinton during the election.

ah and there's the false equivalence

please refer to the OP file name

His campaign website actually said they will build a wall and Mexico will pay. What the fuck are you talking about?

for two years our so they talked about how hillary was a shoe in. but apparently that was all a foo fighter.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDX4Ps00qiA

>trump staying on as executive producer of apprentice
>trump made fun of disabled people

This is a better video for making your point:

youtube.com/watch?v=CsaB3ynIZH4

So his defense is he always waves his arms like a retard when mocking people and he just had the bad luck of unwittingly mocking an actual retard?

>LE RICHART SPENDER ASKS IF JEWS ARE PEOPLE

Remember that shit? fake news af

mistaken by whom? rationally thinking people seeing it in context or idiots who got fed a narrative tailored by MSM and gobbled it up without a thought?

How about the allegation that Cohen went to Prague? Or the fact that HuffPo, NYT, and Politico refused to publish the report since they couldn't verify a single detail inside it? Or the fact that wikileaks has pointed out how fake the entire thing is?

They're trying to milk a fake news event for more news.

LOL BTFO
How does it feel?

He clearly tarded his arm-waving up for the tard reporter.

So they're...

Fake news?

although imperfect, cnn has a demonstrated record of accuracy and credibility and makes concerted efforts to maintain accuracy and credibility. that's why everybody cares about what cnn has to say and nobody cares about you.

Not half as good as pee makes Trump feel.

Where did CNN mention piss?

nothing false about it.

Set yourself on fire faggot

>false equivalence
no it is not

intentionally leaving out details which could be disputed is the creation of inaccurate news

First of all, we all make mistakes. So

Second of all
>The government report is not the same as the buzzfeed doc

And who the fucking fuck is talking about the government report?

That is a whole entire separate form of propaganda in of itself.

I'm talking about THE DEFAMATORY. OUTRIGHT FALSE REPORT, about Trump being pissed on by prostitutes.

In that government report THEY LITERALLY SAY
>We have no evidence of Russia's involvement in the election, and we have not conducted any research or testing in to that claim. But we DO NOT deny the plausibility of it happening

LITERALLY says "we have no proof. But they did it"

>we're not publishing the details because they're not reliable
>but we'll report on them anyway

this

let in breitbart, drudge, zerohedge, infowars, rush, etc....

clickbait =/= fake news