Hey Sup Forums whats going to happen to Mccain now that he's been outted trying to smear Trump

Hey Sup Forums whats going to happen to Mccain now that he's been outted trying to smear Trump

Nursing Hone.

The grave

Current year claims him as a victim

he will be locked in a bamboo cage on the whitehouse lawn

I hope someone pulls his mask off.

bamboo chutes under the fingernails

Make him play Russian roulette with some gooks

He's going to have to suck 20 vietcong soldiers off to escape

WinRAR!

Ambassador to Vietnam.

He'll have an unfortunate and untimely accident.

What evidence is there exactly that he tried to smear Trump?

Or do you guys have the same standards as Democrats....

Has he even been mentioned as being the leaker?
I know we know but has the media been reporting on it?
>the media is trash
Yeah, but the elderly aren't scrolling these pages and need to be informed somehow.

I'm going to assfuck both him and his daughter.

Lmao u win

Trump Tours™

I would love this if Trump leaked it to the media.

Plane crash. Sad!

hopefully he caps himself

This kek will it.

I can't wait for term limits, so motherfuckers like this can't stink up the senate or congress for 40 fucking years it pisses me off and I'm not even an american

>john mccain

how can a man that was once a chad turn out to be such a squirming cuck?

to shreds, you say...

locked in a cage and poked with a long stick.

Creative winrar

Lets meme him into his grave. He's done enough damage to the God Emperor and needs to be done away with.

PRISONER OF WAR YOU INSENSITIVE FUCK

Falls over and can't get up

>Make him play Russian roulette with some glocks

I usually don't call for people's death, but John Mccain should really just exit this mortal coil already. He's the worst thing for the Republicans since Bush.

rolling

Commits suicide jumping out hospital window.

I think he has dementia. He needs nursing care.

What happens in the U.S. can have a large effect on the world. You have every right to be.

Term limits are shit. It's all about constant campaigning and musical chairs.
People should should be able to elect whatever shitbag they want as often as they want.

Senator McCain will partner with journalists and trusted agents inside the intelligence community to undermine the credibility of Mr. Trump. He will eventually, silently, be responsible for the fall of Trump; via ensuring the Trump brand is kill.

He's not going anywhere anytime soon. His mom is still alive at 104.

People are too dumb for that

the souls of 200 dead sailors will drag him into the depths of hell

>5' 6" feet tall
>chad

wat?

His daughter is on her radio show right now with a screen writer defending her dad, making fun of Sup Forums, and repeating the Russia bullshit. This shit is hilarious

got a link friendo?

N U R S I N G C A R E
U
R
S
I
N
G

C
A
R
E

Progressive radio.
We're entering uncharted territory. Even Glenn Beck has been lately heard to say, "My liberal friends."

The neocons are uncloaking.

It's time to send him back

I'm listening on the radio 590 am out of pueblo co. I don't live in pueblo, btw

He is going to get to relive his past experiences of being a POW, I sense waterboarding and torture in his future . Maybe a bamboo shoot or two under the fingernails

McCain will be put in a cage on the White House lawn with a bamboo stake in his ass. His wife will read fan fiction, from Sup Forums Sup Forums Trump will become visibly aroused. She will manually pleasure Trump until he ejaculates in the rose garden.

No obligatory golden showers?

AZ needs to vote him out, get rid of this hack

A video of Sarah Palin pegging him will go viral

Did the US ever drone an American Citizen the leader claimed was a threat to its security?

If the answer is yes (it is) how is this any different than Russia killing Russians it perceives as threats?

is America somehow immune from reason and able to exempt itself from objectivity?

Is America someone perpetually innocent simply because it is America and can do no wrong?

Think carefully bubble boy...

Fuck off Ruskie

This dude must be senile and his brain plaque-riddled to believe that Trump would buy a bunch of Ukrainian hookers to piss on a bed that had been slept on by the Obamas some time before that, and then what? sleep on the couch?

That's like a black neighborhood burning down their community over a random cop shooting a random black person. Trump may very well have an anger streak, but I'd wager he's more rational when using it

Nothing. I think the entire population of AZ is him and his family, that's how he keeps getting elected.

I mean, it has to be. I can't understand large groups of people having such a boner for this turncoat Republican-in-name-only cuck.

Trump will use the new "Countering Disinformation" Act to imprison McCain (and shut down CNN)

I want to get started with a terrarium and keep froggies as a hobby can anyone point me to good resources?

Gave the obviously fake "intel" report to the FBI & urged them to take action. He's hated Trump ever since Trump (rightly) noted that getting captured doesn't make McCain a war hero

She's also good pals with Ana Kasparian from the Young Turks

He admitted to giving a completely unverified and over the top list of allegations against Trump to the FBI. He said this shit himself, what more proof do you need?

He has to go back.

Ol' Ching Lee hit him with the bamboo sticks and he became white-devil hikikomori.

#War (((Hero))) tuns traitor.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY
TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

He gets shipped off to gitmo

march second it is

idk but i want to titty fucc his daughter

probably nothing. the retards in arizona will keep electing him, he'll keep getting divots dug out of his head, and he'll continue to be a treasonous old faggot who hides behind his capture and sides with democrats most of the time

other prisoners of war didn't turn into treasonous dirtbags

yes. that's what American politicians believe when it suits their narrative.

I agree. we hack allies and foes alike, we have killed plenty of innocents. The left will get up in arms about that type of stuff occasionally, but when we are hacked, or our citizens murdered by foreigners, these same leftists will call foul or attempt to deflect criticism, respectively

mfw I wanted him for president back in 2000 and thought he was the best Republican candidate back in 2008

More real than most might imagine. The report was sourced by a British agent and promulgated as propaganda from a foreign source. Why administers the law? Trumps Secretary of State whom is probably murderously pissed at RINO's after today.

He will die in Gitmo if there is any justice.

send this idea to trump