Paid cheerleaders

This is some shit third world dictators like Idi Amin do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUyAk0bYps0
losangeles.backpage.com/MiscJobs/get-paid-fighting-against-trump/92097857
demandprotest.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=2CYasjjqHNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If he asked Sup Forums he could get it for free.

So basically like an Obama presser then?
Are we going to have to endure 8 years of cry baby faggots who believe they're journalists?

kinda like the 12 people paid to attend Hillary campaign appearances?

More fake news.

i doubt its true

Is this pic Trump or Hillary's press?

i heard few awkward claps on that conference
but that apparently triggered some jews in Politico and they started projecting their own corrupted mind and tactics on trump

>politico
>fake news
Everybody is losing their press passes!

Same people who begged podesta for permission to run a story.

What is news worthy about Trump staff being at a Trump conference? Isn't that pretty much expected? Oh they happened to clap at his point? Wow amazing, people who are on his staff agree with his policies, fucking news of the century right here.

Fake news, lol. They are losing the narrative.

Hello where are the proofs?

compared to Europe the US is practically third world, it's basically a rich Mexico.

The far left wants us dependent on the wisdom and largess of the government. The far right wants us to be serfs to the one percent. I am choosing none of the above.

This being literally what the DNC did to Bernie supporters at dem events, corralled them together to the side off camera and used loudspeakers to drown them out?

>Trump blows CNN the fuck out with their own fake news meme
>MSM declares he tired people to clap
>MSM fights Trump blowing out fake news rhetoric with a fake news story

This is some fourth dimensional Monopoly.

>paid staffers who cheered as he crushed the pussy
...do the msm still believe in this fairytale of theirs that everyone doesn't loathe them? When you have a 5% approval rating I wouldn't piss Anderson cooper even if he was on fire

Please clap

>I am choosing none of the above.
Who lied to you and told you that you have a say in the matter?

>piss Anderson cooper

yikes, sounds worse than kidney stones

Probably because they want to have White House credentials in the near future. Freedom of speech and press doesn't mean I HAVE to listen to your fake news.

That's it, I'm voting for Hillary on election day.

So Trump is complete shit like Obama?

I heard they can't even do Mexican right.

I have lived carefully and have saved enough to last the rest of my life. I will stand by and watch whatever shitshow happens with bemused detachment.

>Hire some staff
>Staff generally agree with me either due to payment or policy
>Bring them with me to meetings as I need my staff
>I pay my staff because Im not a jew
>I brought paid staffers to meeting/conference, and they cheered for me for either personal/economical reasons
>MSM can now say I have paid cheerleaders at my conferences

Narrative manipulation 101

I doubt it. Even if he did this, he didn't need to.. Also Hillary did the same shit for her entire campaign.

Is CNN really that pissed at people who applauded when they were embarrassed on national television?

Or Liberal Hollywood.

FAKE NEWS

Woah you mean just like clinton? And obama? And almost everyone else that had been seeking higher office?.

>Americans clap at press conferences
yeah it's totally normal to turn events that are supposed to be about informing the public into political rallies

>left trying to accuse the right of the stuff it always does
business as usual

fpbp

and we are done here

moving to the next thread

FAKE NEWS

Yes.

>This is some shit third world dictators like Hillary Clinton do

ftfy

Since, you know, that actually happened.

Obama used to do something like that, it was called a press conference.

>(((politico)))
Just more fake news.

well we're starting to fit with our demographics then, to be h

This

youtube.com/watch?v=SUyAk0bYps0

>sir, sir, he was ATTACKING our ((NEWS ORGANIZATION)) SIR HE WAS ATTACKING OUR ((((NEWS ORGANIZATION))) :''''((((

very end, butthurt cnn ((Reporter))

Thats some insane conspiracy-theory you're pushing right now. Find a clip of 12 people clapping to Clinton, it was mostly 12-30 people paid to watch, and the clapping/laughing-track was added afterwards.

This is no surprise. He's did this trick when he announced his candidacy and many times since.

>I am choosing none of the above.
so be it, the cycle will continue.

This is something that happens all the time. 1 of 2 conflicting groups applauds a leadership figure for berating the latter... and shitty sided media making bullshit up to further the conflict.

oh look antoher fake news article.

paid staffers. yeah right cuck
more like

LETS DO DAMAGE CONTROL BECAUSE TRUMP BTFO THE FAKEST OF NEWS CNN.

>Paid staffers
Hmmmmm. I wonder (((who))) would consider not paying their staff?

>FROM UNNAMED INTELLIGENCE SOURCE:

ALL POLITICO EMPLOYEES ARE HIV POZ AND ATTEMPT TO SPREAD THEIR VIRUS TO ANYONE THEY CAN DAILY!!

Consider the source, you fucking newfaggot get out.

just get rid of the free press all together and have government sanctioned info updates desu

PROOF NOW

Yep, the shitstorm seems to be global. I don't know about the rest of latin america but every fucking argentine news channel is spamming antitrump CNN-tier bullshit (even worse maybe) I really don't know what is the deal with all that

Literally every single person who ever went on stage on camera ever, has had people in the room on their side

no shit? Staffers were there because it was held in his fucking staff building

HOT POCKETS

>Politico

Nice fake news OP

Oh for fucks sake.. CNN was at the press conference

>CNN
>informing the public

kek

this shit is really happening in LA. currently investigating
losangeles.backpage.com/MiscJobs/get-paid-fighting-against-trump/92097857
demandprotest.com/

LOOKS like soros paid shills bro.. i dunno.

anyone notice the catcha shit being agressive for non shill shit? what the fuck.. Shkreli buy Sup Forums.. remove the shills bro

Any highlights? I don't know that I can take anyone speaking for that long.

politico is like buzzfeed

FUCKING GONE MOTHER FUCKERS HAHAHAHAHA

KANYE ATTORNEYS INBOUND. GAME OVER MOTHER FUCKERS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND another holocaust

These fake news outlets are getting mad as fuck.

(((politico)))
Sure jan

you arnt wrong.

>Trusting fake news outlets

youtube.com/watch?v=2CYasjjqHNw

I am thinking about it. Not sure if I will or not, but no one will be banned unless ultra faggot if I did own it.

Hillary has to BUY her twitter followers.

Leaf complaining people clap at appearances. Have you seen anything Trudeau ever does in public?

That's hilarious. I love how he doesn't give a shit.

serious question, cant trump revoke cnn's press privledges or something?

like obviously they cant fit every tiny news outlet into the events, so they must have a way to choose which ones are allowed in. cant he just tell cnn to fuck off and be done with it?

He could, but every little bit of defamation and libel from them is extra fuel to fuck them over when he's in position to do so. Let them dig themselves deeper.

At least she can afford hers, Trump had daddy Putin buy his

I agree with your summary but, Clinton regime would respond to your offer of support with, "Thanks for any free gibs, now go die cis white male, we are busy telling jokes about worshipping ancient demons." Whereas the Trump regime might actually respond with, "What is your offer."

Trump might be a shark but at least he appears to be responding to reality in a way that respects the average citizens desire to be involved in their "by the people" government, instead of just ignoring and neglecting the majority who are not special interest donors.

If you actually have something to get done, I honestly believe there is no better time.

>cry baby faggots

SIDES
DESTROYED

This is perfect; he is using this false report to shut down the Russia narrative, out the media and intelligence communities and send John McCain to some shadowy place to lick his wounds.

Today I learned that Obama was a third world dictator.

Pack it up boys, America is third world.

>This is some shit third world dictators
Fuck off you xenophobic retard.

Literally every politician does this, I know by experience, I've been a background cuck for the former PM of Canada on TV

How persuasive, Scott.

7d water electric chess

Nah. He should give us Trump Steaks or Melania's dirty sockets.

>hoots and hollars when trump says CNN is fake news
>slightly audible shouts of "gas the kikes race war now" and "Hitler did nothing wrong" along with the cheering

>Trumps staff clapped for him

lel

This is nothing compared to those Clinton paid shills during the debates who would laugh track their fucking asses off, it was the creepiest laugh you've ever heard

>This is some shit third world dictators like Idi Amin do.

SJWs do the same thing when they announce video games.

>"pokemon-go-to-the-polls"

Come on user she had some gold stuff material.

Oh, she said some of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard. I'm not trying to say it wasn't funny, I'm trying to say that this is the dumbest shit they're trying to pull on top of what they've already done. I swear to God every time I look at a Democrat they're always trying to put blame on others for what they've done

>lie excessively
>when called out on lying, lie even more
>when the person you're lying about defends himself, double down on the previous lie and lie about his defense

I can't wait for every newsroom in the country to be razed to the fucking ground

I hope you find them goy. Mishugina

how about you fuck off and kill yourself but give me the wu tang album first

Shuts down "fake news" and gets fake applause.

>Trump
>Fake President

LGTSS /leftypol/

I'd just take Melania's pee and call it a day.

/thread

proofs?

Or did they just see people clapping and though 'oh well they must be paid, there is no way anybody would clap for that'.

>Get called out as liars
>Respond with more lying

If one of their office buildings were to get vandalized, I would shed no tears.