What did he do?

What did he do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2014/aug/23/who-took-more-vacation-george-w-bush-or-barack-oba/
youtube.com/watch?v=lmei74lz4uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GM is alive, Bin Laden is dead.

Golf'd.

Nothing too noteworthy, but at the same time nothing too disastrous to the social order

He had snafus along the way

>Bin Laden is dead.
so he killed the bad guy bush declared war on?

He waz kang

nuffin

You are mistaken that was his predecessor Bush. You know the imbecile that had the MOST VACATION time of any president! Literally didnt read the breifing pre-911 "Attack on US soil imminent".

Learn some recent history you cuck!

He led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Muslims and destroyed the lives of countless millions more.

repaired race relations

But did Bush golf?

youtube.com/watch?v=TCm9788Tb5g

Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

He was at the right place at the right time and just rode the wave all the way in.

wtf I love obama now

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2014/aug/23/who-took-more-vacation-george-w-bush-or-barack-oba/

By Knoller’s count, Obama played 186 rounds of golf during his presidency through Aug. 12, according to Yahoo! News. That number that has gone up a bit since then due to additional rounds on Martha’s Vineyard.

Bush played many fewer rounds as president -- 24, mainly because he stopped in 2003, since it sent the wrong message when troops were fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq.

OBAMA BTFO!!!

He's black
He did that
He was black
That's what history will remember him for
nothing else

>Bin Laden

You actually believe that story?

Trigger rednecks and grandmas for nearly a decade

Was expecting a rebuttal. LMFAO!!!

LOL

Played basketball with Clark Kellogg

Took away my health insurance so a lazy nigger can have health insurance when he gets shot by another lazy nigger

I spit on obamas legacy

he dindu nuffin

Made fun of trump publicly and now everything he though was going to be a legacy, is going to be shat on right in front of him. Immediately. It's sweet justice.

set race relations back to the civil rights movement. Only switched the rolls.

Nigga, that's gay.

Founded BLM.

It honestly is pretty fucking funny. Obama must have felt so smug when he made fun of trump at that dinner. Can you imagine the seething hatred?

>invaded libiya
>healthcare reform
>drone strikes

The NSA

youtube.com/watch?v=lmei74lz4uk

Operation Fast and Furious

>GM is alive
Ford, the one that ended up opting out of the bailout, is not only still kicking, but thriving. And Chrysler is now Fiat's bitch.

Hold up you are cherry picking. This info is from the same fucking article you faggot.

"Obama had 19 vacations totaling 125 days so far while in office. Those numbers have risen a bit due to the Martha’s Vineyard vacation, but that’s still many fewer than George W. Bush’s 65 combined trips to his Texas ranch and his parents’ home in Kennebunkport, Maine, which totaled 407 days at the same point in his presidency."

>visting family
oh come on

I'm talking about Golf specifically faggot. I'm not cherry picking Your moving the goal posts!

Obama literally dindu nuffin'.

Don't you have a grocery store to loot Paco?

Your racist spit will evaporate in a day. Obama's legacy will last forever. I hope he comes out of the closet as our first muslim pres. Just to fuck ur arseholes. U fucking faggot.

No that was on sunday
And only in shitholes like ecatepec

ALLAHU AHKBAR faggots!

Too busy packing his sack with beans to come to the US

Economic wise , he got us out of the recession. Like it or not but his plan for the economy was better than Cucked McCain and Mitty.

Forcing policy, social issues, government liability, debt , and his anti white agenda made me hate him the last 4 years. On the other hand ,Obama is a gift. 8 years of an agenda that turbo-charged white nationalism for me and many others & young enough to keep going for decades.

He did this.

Are you a retard? he inflated another bubble.

>nsa and espionage is bigger than ever
>buying the media so much that it became obvious and people started looking for other sources
>the disaster that was obamacare
>took credit for something made by the house alone (gay marriage)
>used the media a lot. He was built to "look cool" so numales and women like them more

Besides that, he did nothing about the promises that got him elected with the "change" bullshit

>USA still on Iraq
>starts another war in Libya
>killing innocents in Syria
>Guantanamo still up

Lol this

>Peacemaker Obama kills all our puppets in the middle east

>Made million have to pay for healthcare then make the premium so high they can't use it

>Most number of terror attacks on US soil

>bailouts
>good
Gee lets punish the dysfunctional companies and banks that caused the recession by giving them billions of dollars. That'll teach em.

FUCKED US

Either people will remember him as the last "good" president or the one who let Trump into the white house

nice labels retard

It's a chart with Obama's face and "Worst President" beneath it. Labels are irrelevant.

raped himself

mediocre president
people with think of him worse than HW because at least HW won the gulf war

probably along the lines of jimmy carter